BY WET N WILD

Upgrade your beauty collection with the Wet n Wild Intuitive Blend Shade-Adjusting Foundation + Primer. It evens out your skin tone for a more consistent look. Try using the fair skin foundation as the base layer for blush and other makeup, or just leave it as is for a smoother appearance. It's easy to apply and stays in place. This product comes in a compact tube that's easy to carry around in your makeup bag for fast and convenient reapplication.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mannitol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cellulose, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, PEG-75, Alumina, C12-14 Pareth-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethyl Citrate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dimethiconol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Amyl Cinnamal. [+/- (May Contain): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499].

Usage: Apply with fingertips and blend color beads thoroughly.

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • I decided to buy this yesterday and Im waiting for it to ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a primer that isn't going to break ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I was very sceptical about this produce because I had never tried a wet n wild foundation before, but I was so surprised at how well this blended and matched my skin tone." in 2 reviews
  • "This has almost no coverage, less than a tinted moisturizer or BB cream, so that's why I use it as a tinted primer." in 2 reviews
  • "highly recommend it for that purpose." in 1 review
  • "It's a good idea that was very poorly fleshed out. " in 1 review
  • "I really like this product, because it blends into the perfect shade and it's strong enough to cover very small blemishes and redness." in 1 review
jenkin n.
Harrisburg IL
this primer is so cool! it’s super smooth and amazing. in the primer, there are little balls this change color when you’re blend the primer so it’ll match you skin tone. it’s so easy to apple and the packaging is great! totally worth it!
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
For the price, this is good. It is lightweight, not heavy nor greasy. Application is very easy and the shade matches my skin tone giving a more natural look. The texture is grainy and it dries fast so I have to spread it a little faster.
Bridget H.
Oml i loveee this foundation it’s one of those that you don’t have to now what skin shade you are it will blend in with your skin is a shade adjustment foundation /primer i love it
Bella M.
I was excited for trying This and instead i ended up disappointed. The way this formula made my skin feel was irritated. It was minty...and even though it had some microbeads i did not enjoy it. Thank you but this product is not for my best interest to purchase.
sydney m.
I really don't recommend this product to anyone. The microbeads are streaky and not actually shade adjusting. They are so hard to rub in and ultimately show up super uneven on your face. WnW tried, but unfortunately this is just not a good product.
Kelly H.
Winston-Salem
Okay product but not my favorite. But for the price and with other products I can make it work. Feels kind of gritty at first but I'm sure that has to do with the blending. Therefore it gets a 3 out of 5 from me.
Lauren J.
Brookhaven, MS
This is a great product for a light coverage kind of day. Works really well with matching my skin tone. Great with covering up shine. Only negative-application is super sticky.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
This foundation is alight to use... not something I would prefer but it can get the job done.. I had a hard time finding the right color and tone (either I would get one and it was to light for my skin or to dark). It doesn't have the best coverage either so if you're looking for something with good coverage I wouldn't recommend this product... but if you're looking for something cheap and quick to use... here you go !
Dana M.
This product fails as a foundation. Even though it blends amazingly to the shade of my skin it has no coverage what so ever but I love this product as a primer. It works great as a primer and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily.
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
I impulse bought this foundation plus primer because I just wanted to see if it would even come close to what it promised and my goodness I have been blown away by how well this works! The promise is adjust to your perfect shade and smooth, perfect and give a flawless finish. It does just that! The foundation comes out white with little color beads that adjust to your exact shade. I have to admit when the beads first came out I had no clue what they were but once I applied to my face, the color just magically matched my skin tone almost perfectly. And the primer part of the formula makes my face so smooth and soft and leaves my skin looking flawless. It doesn't take much either. A small amount will give great coverage and it lasts all day. I could not believe how good my face looked and how my makeup did not budge all day. Now lets talk about the best part...the price!! This is so affordable! I can't believe it works this well and is as cheap as it is. Expectations have been exceeded!
Cari D.
Does this give good coverage?
Christina M.
Spring Hill, FL
I've been looking for a primer that isn't going to break my bank lol. Does anyone know how much this is? Is it worth it? Is it good? Should I just buy a high end one??
jennell r.
How does this work for all skin tones
Jenn T.
How well does it work?
Keisha D.
Divala
I decided to buy this yesterday and Im waiting for it to arrive. I decided to buy it because it says it blends well. Does it really blends til it reaches your skin color??