BY WET N WILD

Breakthrough shade-adjusting technology starts out white and adjusts to match your exact shade. Unique primer properties smoothes and perfects skin with a silky, flawless finish. ;

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a primer that isn't going to break my bank ...2 Answers
  • Does this give good coverage?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This has almost no coverage, less than a tinted moisturizer or BB cream, so that's why I use it as a tinted primer." in 2 reviews
  • "I was very sceptical about this produce because I had never tried a wet n wild foundation before, but I was so surprised at how well this blended and matched my skin tone." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very oily skin and I love this!" in 1 review
  • "A concealer is a must-have if using this product and you have some blemishes to cover, and some setting powder wouldn't hurt, especially if there are areas that get a bit oiler" in 1 review
  • "I really like this product, because it blends into the perfect shade and it's strong enough to cover very small blemishes and redness." in 1 review
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I impulse bought this foundation plus primer because I just wanted to see if it would even come close to what it promised and my goodness I have been blown away by how well this works! The promise is adjust to your perfect shade and smooth, perfect and give a flawless finish. It does just that! The foundation comes out white with little color beads that adjust to your exact shade. I have to admit when the beads first came out I had no clue what they were but once I applied to my face, the color just magically matched my skin tone almost perfectly. And the primer part of the formula makes my face so smooth and soft and leaves my skin looking flawless. It doesn't take much either. A small amount will give great coverage and it lasts all day. I could not believe how good my face looked and how my makeup did not budge all day. Now lets talk about the best part...the price!! This is so affordable! I can't believe it works this well and is as cheap as it is. Expectations have been exceeded!
Dana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product fails as a foundation. Even though it blends amazingly to the shade of my skin it has no coverage what so ever but I love this product as a primer. It works great as a primer and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily.
Lexi G.
Michigan
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from a friend who no longer needed it. This product matches very well to my skin tone, but it doesn't have good coverage. The redness on my face gets less noticeable, but is still very visible. It clings to my dry patches.
Roxanne P.
Corpus Christi, TX
This product did not work for me at all I saw. I change in pigmentation it is pretty much a moisturizer and I bout different shades hoping to maybe cream contour with it but a flop wasted money
Ashley S.
Robstown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tired this for the first time today and so far I have mixed feelings about it. The foundation adjusted to my skin perfectly, but the coverage is very light. It should be used as a primer or just a light bb cream when you don't want to wear heavy make up. The main thing I didn't like about it was the smell. I hated the smell so much.
Christina M.
This seemed really cool at first. When I swatched it on my hand the coverage and color seemed good. But even though it says primer, and I set it with setting spray, the color just peels off. You can't even put blush or concealer over it. It's strange. Don't bother.
Chandler H.
Jacksonville, AL
Although it may not seem like the best brand out there, this foundation rocks. I was using more expensive foundation and then I made the swich to this stuff and I will never go back. It gives great coverage and lasts all day. Great deal!
Maddie a.
Roseburg, OR
i thought this was awesome when i first saw this so i got it and i hate it, it has no coverage it's the equivalent to maybe like a tinted moisturizer cover wise. It tuned super orange on my skin nothing like my skin color
wendy s.
Norfolk, VA
I bought this product because it included a primer. It blends very well with my skin tone but I was a little disappointed in the coverage. I use it for a primer under my foundation now.
Arianna N.
I love this stuff it's super light weight and is perfect for under makeup, leaves a matte finish and it's best to apply it with your hands to blend the pigment better. I would definitely recommend it.
Cari D.
Does this give good coverage?
Jenn T.
How well does it work?
Christina M.
Spring Hill, FL
I've been looking for a primer that isn't going to break my bank lol. Does anyone know how much this is? Is it worth it? Is it good? Should I just buy a high end one??
Vinna C.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for oily skin?