BY WET N WILD

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This 2-in-1 highlighting and concealing pen will help cover up those naughty areas and illuminate your best features! It's a lightweight, liquid pen that gives you the ultimate control to instantly lift your features for a flawless complexion. Formulated with Vitamin E and Chamomilie to moizturize and condition for improved skin texture.

Water, Propylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Talc, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Polyglyceryl-4, Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysilicone-11, Methicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Glycerin, Chlorphenesin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

• Do these cover dark spots? I would really like to know be...3 Answers
  • Is this highlighting and concealer pen better than the on...1 Answers
  • Hello, I'm just wondering if this is a good concealer? Do...3 Answers
wet n wild Illumi-Naughty Highlighting and Concealing Pen
  • "i use this for my under eyes and it does well at concealing my dark circles. however i have noticed that i does have a slight problem with increasing about halfway through the day." in 15 reviews
  • "this is a decent product but it is not super pigmented. it is very light weight and it is good for highlighting only. not to cover any dark circles because it does not have much coverage. " in 3 reviews
  • "i don't remember if this is the color i have (there are like two or three colors) but overall i really liked this product. i think it's worth the couple bucks that it is. i find it to be very blendable and works seamlessly into the foundations i use. i find it to work better with a beauty blender for some reason, so i would suggest using some type of makeup sponge with this product. i set it with a powder in my kat von d shade and light contour kit and lasts a while on my skin. the only place it creases is around my nose, but that's because i wear glasses ( and all concealers do that to me anyways). " in 3 reviews
Zehra S.
I love this concealer! You'd think it's wet n wild so the quality won't be that great, but they've really stepped up their game. This has definitely made my top 5 favorite drug store products list.
Jani V.
El Paso
Review for: Posing Nude more...
I bought this a few weeks ago to try it out since my MAC concealer was running out. I am loving it a lot! Even though it is not full coverage enough for my dark circles which are pretty bad. Overall I think this is great and amazing and for the price even better.
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
Very thin. Does a good job highlighting but doesn't cover very much. If ur looking for something to just highlight its good. Applies easily and blends good. It's good to use with their thicker concealer to make it easy to blend but for what I like maybe not the best.
Zoi U.
Nipomo, CA
Review for: Posing Nude more...
This design is very similar to the Neutrogena Highlighting and Concealing Pen. I like the design with the soft top and easy twist bottom. I prefer the Neutrogena one however because it also prevents acne. I bought this product at my local Target.
Miranda B.
Findlay, OH
Review for: I-Vory Into You more...
This is probably my favorite drug store concealer. I love the twist up applicator and it's so easy to apply. It's very build able and doesn't crease under my eyes like some concealers. It's under $5 and a great product! I'm on my third tube.
Krystle D.
Review for: Posing Nude more...
I feel like this was supposed to be a dupe for the YSL Touche Eclat highlighter pen, but it falls far flat. I found the formula to be quite greasy and blends away to nothing.
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
I love this highlighting concealer. It feels nice and light, and works great for both highlighting and light concealing. Great to use for a no-makeup makeup look. No creasing, caking, or greasiness. The shade range is limited, but I would recommend if you can find your shade!
Ashlea G.
Rush Springs, OK
Review for: Posing Nude more...
Sadly this didn't work for me. I absolutely hate the packaging! I twist and twist and twist and I swear nothing comes out. Very frustrating! Doesn't provide much coverage but would be good for highlighting if it would come out.
Alaina S.
Fletcher, NC
I think this might be one of the best drugstore concealer I've ever used. I use it primarily under my eyes to highlight and down the bridge of my nose. The quality for the price is unbeatable. It stays in place, doesn't oxidize, and the lightest shade is perfect for me!
Celeste T.
Navasota, TX
Review for: Posing Nude more...
Good coverage and easy to blend! I love how smoothly it goes on my skin. My only complaint is how little product the tube contains, but the concealer itself is wonderful!
rosa m.
Do these cover dark spots? I would really like to know because many makeup products I seem to use and to not cover up my flaws.
Estrella H.
Lakeside, CA
I have been looking into a good concealer but I don't want to spend a lot. I saw Casey Holmes uploaded her drugstore favorites video and she loved this concealer. Is it really that good? Should I buy it?
Megan T.
Hello, I'm just wondering if this is a good concealer? Does it have full coverage? Does it blend well? What about for pimples? Thank you!' :)
Ana C.
How does this compare with the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch HIghlighting Concealer?
Katelyn V.
How does this wear throughout the day on oily skin? Is it heavy feeling?

back