BY WET N WILD

This 2-in-1 highlighting and concealing pen will help cover up those naughty areas and illuminate your best features! It's a lightweight, liquid pen that gives you the ultimate control to instantly lift your features for a flawless complexion. Formulated with Vitamin E and Chamomilie to moizturize and condition for improved skin texture.

Water, Propylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Talc, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Polyglyceryl-4, Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysilicone-11, Methicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Glycerin, Chlorphenesin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

• Do these cover dark spots? I would really like to know be...3 Answers
  • Is this highlighting and concealer pen better than the on...1 Answers
  • Hello, I'm just wondering if this is a good concealer? Do...3 Answers
wet n wild Illumi-Naughty Highlighting and Concealing Pen
  • "i use this for my under eyes and it does well at concealing my dark circles. however i have noticed that i does have a slight problem with increasing about halfway through the day." in 15 reviews
  • "this is a decent product but it is not super pigmented. it is very light weight and it is good for highlighting only. not to cover any dark circles because it does not have much coverage. " in 3 reviews
  • "i don't remember if this is the color i have (there are like two or three colors) but overall i really liked this product. i think it's worth the couple bucks that it is. i find it to be very blendable and works seamlessly into the foundations i use. i find it to work better with a beauty blender for some reason, so i would suggest using some type of makeup sponge with this product. i set it with a powder in my kat von d shade and light contour kit and lasts a while on my skin. the only place it creases is around my nose, but that's because i wear glasses ( and all concealers do that to me anyways). " in 3 reviews
Sierra W.
Review for: Posing Nude more...
Very impressed with this product, especially for the price! Blends out super easily. I'm not a fan of the applicator though, that is the only downfall to me. For the price it is a great product that I will continue to purchase.
Dorothy T.
Review for: Posing Nude more...
I know there's some negative reviews but j honestly really like it. It has zero coverage so I don't use it to conceal, big I find it to be very brightening one under eye area, down the bridge of my nose, and my forehead. Great value for the price!
Conner G.
New Braunfels, TX
This is one of the best concealers I have ever used. Didn't irritate my skin. Didn't make me brake out. It was very light weight and blended in very well. It gave off that natural look. I recommend it 100 percent my favorite product.
Ashlea M.
Review for: Posing Nude more...
I saw this product as I was looking through drugstore makeup and though I would give it a try for such a good price! This product would be perfect for beginners trying to learn how to use this product, but for me, it was a bust!!
breeze k.
Aston, PA
I adore this concealer, it's medium-full coverage and blends out very easily. I love how you can twist how much concealer you need up, I also like applying with the little brush tip- makes the application very precise, 5/5
Megan M.
Honolulu , HI
It is a really affordable product and works great for the price. I just wish it covers my dark circles better. If you don't have dark under eyes and is looking for a good highlighting concealer, then this is the one for you.
Julia H.
Big fan of this concealer, looks really natural and gives a slight dewy finish, only problem I have is that even if I do set it it still creases under my eyes, but other then that medium coverage and blends really well
Hilary P.
Newcastle , OK
I did not like this product at all!
The twist bottom to get the concealer out was awful. It wasn't consistent at all. It wouldn't come through then all the sudden it would pop out with lots of product. Wasted a lot because of it.
Lauren H.
Review for: Posing Nude more...
This is a great product for its price. My only negative is that just to get the product out for the first time you have to twist it up half of the way. So immediately it looks like you already used half of it up. probably won't repurchase it for this reason. I hate when products are this deceiving.
Alexandra G.
Review for: Posing Nude more...
This concealer does not have a good range of colors. I have a warm skin tone and the medium concealer just looked pale on me. The consistence is good but it would help if they had a range of pink to hello undertones as well as darker shades, don't recommend for medium/dark skin tones.
rosa m.
Do these cover dark spots? I would really like to know because many makeup products I seem to use and to not cover up my flaws.
Estrella H.
Lakeside, CA
I have been looking into a good concealer but I don't want to spend a lot. I saw Casey Holmes uploaded her drugstore favorites video and she loved this concealer. Is it really that good? Should I buy it?
Megan T.
Hello, I'm just wondering if this is a good concealer? Does it have full coverage? Does it blend well? What about for pimples? Thank you!' :)
Ana C.
How does this compare with the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch HIghlighting Concealer?
Katelyn V.
How does this wear throughout the day on oily skin? Is it heavy feeling?

back