BY WET N WILD

This 2-in-1 highlighting and concealing pen will help cover up those naughty areas and illuminate your best features! It's a lightweight, liquid pen that gives you the ultimate control to instantly lift your features for a flawless complexion. Formulated with Vitamin E and Chamomilie to moizturize and condition for improved skin texture.

Water, Propylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Talc, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Polyglyceryl-4, Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysilicone-11, Methicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Glycerin, Chlorphenesin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

• Do these cover dark spots? I would really like to know be...3 Answers
  • Is this highlighting and concealer pen better than the on...1 Answers
  • Hello, I'm just wondering if this is a good concealer? Do...3 Answers
wet n wild Illumi-Naughty Highlighting and Concealing Pen
  • "i use this for my under eyes and it does well at concealing my dark circles. however i have noticed that i does have a slight problem with increasing about halfway through the day." in 15 reviews
  • "this is a decent product but it is not super pigmented. it is very light weight and it is good for highlighting only. not to cover any dark circles because it does not have much coverage. " in 3 reviews
  • "i don't remember if this is the color i have (there are like two or three colors) but overall i really liked this product. i think it's worth the couple bucks that it is. i find it to be very blendable and works seamlessly into the foundations i use. i find it to work better with a beauty blender for some reason, so i would suggest using some type of makeup sponge with this product. i set it with a powder in my kat von d shade and light contour kit and lasts a while on my skin. the only place it creases is around my nose, but that's because i wear glasses ( and all concealers do that to me anyways). " in 3 reviews
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Posing Nude more...
I bought this when I was kind of new to the whole contour and highlight. For 3$ it wasn't a bad price at all and the product was okay. It didn't have the best coverage and it didn't really highlight. The pen didn't make it any easier to put on, I'd rather have the wand style. But for a beginner or maybe a young teenager looking to try out makeup I would say this is a good start.
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
This concealer is really good for brightening under the eyes. It blends out great, and doesn't crease. It's a medium coverage, and I like a full coverage concealer. But I still use this along with a different one, to still get the brightening effect. I like the pen applicator, it's easy to use. I recommend trying it! It's also very affordable!
Sierra B.
Forest Grove, OR
LOVE THIS. I use this over top or there other concealer and blend both at the same time and this helps highlight so much, it makes my highlighter that I put on pop so much more! I actually like the packaging, and the formula is amazing, but like the other concealer, I wish the shade range was a little better. Fine for me, but not for everyone.
Sam G.
Sanger, CA
Review for: Posing Nude more...
Really liked this as a highlighter. It went on smoothly and blended really well into my skin. It isn't full coverage, so if you have dark under eye circles you might need a color corrector or another concealer underneath, but this works really well for highlighting. The applicator is amazing and it is great for travel.
Emily N.
Review for: Posing Nude more...
If I could rate this a no star I would. The formula is so bad for this one. Its thick in a way that concealer never should be. It doesn't blend well and creases the instant you put it on. TERRIBLE product from a brand that's usually good. However I haven't been impressed with any of their new products
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
I'm new to the makeup world and I'm sure that there are better concealer out there, and to be honest this is the first one I have tried. I love the coverage!!!! It's great. My skin type is pretty dry and this product works great on my skin.
Gaby R.
I love this product! I believe it's one of the best concelears I have found at the drugstore. It does help illuminate the under eye. What I really like about this product is that it feels so light on the skin yet gives you all the coverage you need. This does not look cakey on my skin whatsoever. Another pro about this concealer is that is is very affordable. I've repurchased this product and will continue to do so. I definitely recommend giving it a try.
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
This is one of my favorite drug store finds. It is great for my fair skin and definitely does what it says. It conceals and it brightens. I use this as a highlighter under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose and forehead. This will be a staple in my collection.
Sierra W.
Review for: Posing Nude more...
Very impressed with this product, especially for the price! Blends out super easily. I'm not a fan of the applicator though, that is the only downfall to me. For the price it is a great product that I will continue to purchase.
Dorothy T.
Review for: Posing Nude more...
I know there's some negative reviews but j honestly really like it. It has zero coverage so I don't use it to conceal, big I find it to be very brightening one under eye area, down the bridge of my nose, and my forehead. Great value for the price!
Melinda W.
Is this highlighting and concealer pen better than the one from Maybelline?