Megan T.

Hello, I'm just wondering if this is a good concealer? Does it have full coverage? Does it blend well? What about for pimples? Thank you!' :)

Denise T.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
6 months ago
It's not quite full coverage but, I've used this product to conceal dark circles under my eyes, and it works really well.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
1 year, 10 months ago
I believe it is a great concealer. It provides full coverage to me. It feels light on the skin and does not look cakey whatsoever. It blends perfectly on the skin. I have not seen my skin break out using this concealer.
Luna G.
Luna G.
San Francisco , CA
1 year, 12 months ago
This concealer has a sheer coverage so it's not full coverage. In my experience with it, it's not a bag concealer it gets the job done. It's worth buying for small pimples that can be easily covered. Over foundation it blends nicely, I would use my finger or a small brush and dab it on pimples. Using a beauty blender just slides the product instead of concealing.