BY WET N WILD

This 2-in-1 highlighting and concealing pen will help cover up those naughty areas and illuminate your best features! It's a lightweight, liquid pen that gives you the ultimate control to instantly lift your features for a flawless complexion. Formulated with Vitamin E and Chamomilie to moizturize and condition for improved skin texture.

Water, Propylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Talc, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Polyglyceryl-4, Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysilicone-11, Methicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Glycerin, Chlorphenesin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

• Do these cover dark spots? I would really like to know because ma...3 Answers
  • Is this highlighting and concealer pen better than the one from M...1 Answers
  • Hello, I'm just wondering if this is a good concealer? Does it ha...3 Answers
Wet N Wild Illumi-naughty Highlighting and Concealing Pen
  • "i use this for my under eyes and it does well at concealing my dark circles. however i have noticed that i does have a slight problem with increasing about halfway through the day." in 15 reviews
  • "this is a decent product but it is not super pigmented. it is very light weight and it is good for highlighting only. not to cover any dark circles because it does not have much coverage. " in 3 reviews
  • "i don't remember if this is the color i have (there are like two or three colors) but overall i really liked this product. i think it's worth the couple bucks that it is. i find it to be very blendable and works seamlessly into the foundations i use. i find it to work better with a beauty blender for some reason, so i would suggest using some type of makeup sponge with this product. i set it with a powder in my kat von d shade and light contour kit and lasts a while on my skin. the only place it creases is around my nose, but that's because i wear glasses ( and all concealers do that to me anyways). " in 3 reviews
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Review for: Other more...
This is an amazing lightweight highlighting concealer period regardless if it's drugstore or not it's an amazing formula and texture it sits on the skin great and wears well throughout the day. There is only three shades however and I wear the lightest shade in Ivory Into You and then there is two deeper shades but the lightest shade isn't that light I'm a fair-light skintoned and it's almost the same shade as my skintone unless I'm self tanned and then I can use it as a highlighting concealer but other than that I use it everyday as a concealer under my eyes and I apply a color corrector for darkness before hand because this isn't a full coverage product it's not marketed as one it's a light to medium coverage product it's not meant to cover it's meant to brighten and highlight the face and it's a great affordable product there are so many highend versions of this type of product and This one works just as well as Any highend ones I've tried before, the shade range is lacking on this one but other than that it's great it's more hydrating however so
If you're more oily I don't know how well you'd like this definitely set it and if you crease under the eyes you'll want to set this down with powder because it doesn't set down matte and it will stay kinda wet or tacky to the touch
Krista F.
Walkertown, NC
I use this for my under eyes and it does well at concealing my dark circles. However I have noticed that I does have a slight problem with increasing about halfway through the day.
Alexis H.
Atlanta, GA
This is a really nice, natural-looking dewey finish concealer. It looks very natural on and doesn't cake under eyes, but the coverage can be a little sheer and I feel like I go through it very quickly. Even so, it's a good product, especially for the price. I always keep one on hand.
Sarah V.
Review for: Posing Nude more...
As with most click-up pens this concealer was used up quickly. At first I used it by itself and it worked okay but not as much coverage as I like. I then layered it over a concealer and it worked great to highlight my undereye area. I will probably repurchase.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Review for: I-Vory Into You more...
I really like this product! It says it's for highlighting and concealing but I don't use it for concealer because it doesn't give enough coverage. I do use it for highlighting under the eyes, in between the brows, down the nose and on the chin, and I really love it for that. I think it's a great drugstore alternative to some of the more expensive brands.
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
This concealer is really good for brightening under the eyes. It blends out great, and doesn't crease. It's a medium coverage, and I like a full coverage concealer. But I still use this along with a different one, to still get the brightening effect. I like the pen applicator, it's easy to use. I recommend trying it! It's also very affordable!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Posing Nude more...
For a budget friendly concealer this stuff in amazing. It blends great and is easy to apply. It's definitely comparable to more expensive drugstore brands. The concealer pen is great to take with in your purse for a quick touch up.  I'm actually running out of this product and would buy it again.
Jordan H.
I got this product to use under my eyes, as I enjoyed the maybelline concealer in the same format, and figured this would be an affordable alternative. The color is a little off for me (the shade range is pathetic), but I think in the summer it will match me better. I use it under my eyes, and it does well there. It absolutely needs to be set, or it will crease and go patchy. It isn't super long-wearing, but it works for my needs.
Tai H.
This product here works wonders. I only wish that is more in the tube because it doesn't lady that long. I understand its a business but we as consumers would like to fully enjoy the products before having to rush out the door to buy another one.
Candace J.
Diamondhead , MS
Review for: Posing Nude more...
I wanted to like this, I really did. However, after several uses I've had the same results. I can't tell if even used concealer. I used the Photo Finish foundation and then this on top. It seems to sheer for my hyper pigmentation. Once blended into the foundation, I can tell no difference from before I applied it. I definitely won't buy again.
rosa m.
Do these cover dark spots? I would really like to know because many makeup products I seem to use and to not cover up my flaws.
Estrella H.
Lakeside, CA
I have been looking into a good concealer but I don't want to spend a lot. I saw Casey Holmes uploaded her drugstore favorites video and she loved this concealer. Is it really that good? Should I buy it?
Megan T.
Hello, I'm just wondering if this is a good concealer? Does it have full coverage? Does it blend well? What about for pimples? Thank you!' :)
Ana C.
How does this compare with the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch HIghlighting Concealer?
Katelyn V.
How does this wear throughout the day on oily skin? Is it heavy feeling?