wet n wild Idol Eyes Cream Shadow Pencil
BY WET N WILD
Make your eyes pop with this Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Cream Shadow Pencil. The silky-smooth formula allows it to glide on with ease. Try layering multiple colors for even more intensity. This high-impact, light-infused pencil is designed to provide results that last for hours. It fits into most bags, so you can stay prepared for any occasion. This Wet n Wild pencil is available in an assortment of colors (offered separately) so you can find the ideal fit for you.
- Soft-blending, creamy eyeshadow at the convenience of a pencil
- Silky-smooth formula glides on easily
- High-impact, light-infused color that lasts for hours
- Winner of the Allure Best of Beauty Award
- Creamy eyeshadow pencil is pigment-rich
- Stick formula allows for application on the go
- Eye shadow in a jumbo-sized crayon design
- For more intensity, layer colors
- Assortment of colors available
- Ideal for traveling
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Isohexadecane, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mineral Oil, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid (in 132). [+/- May Contain: Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140.]see more...
Top Questions See all 3 Q&A
- Anyone else have problems sharpening it? I can't find a s...2 Answers
- "Seriously i have the whole set of these cream sticks. I love them. But you seriously need to wear a primer before because this will crease." in 28 reviews
- "Honestly I love this eye shadow! It is so pretty! I love the color and how easy it is to use. I own three colors including this one. It is long lasting which is great. The color idol has a little shimmer to which I like. I sometimes put this in the corner of my eye which pops the color of my brown eyes." in 8 reviews
- "I picked this up in the color Pixel thinking it would be good for my brow bone area, only it ended up up being more sparkly then I would have liked and went on patchy because its pretty oily." in 1 review
The only one of these I would repurchase is Pixie (in fact, I have) and maybe Graphite, but that has to do with the usefulness of the colors for me, rather than the quality of the shadows. I do quite like them, and find that they compare to the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils. They are smaller, but also cheaper at $1.99, or even as low as $1.74 at Harmon. In fact, if the IdolEyes creme shadows came in more colors, I could easily see them rivaling the NYX shadow pencils.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos