BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Make your eyes pop with this Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Cream Shadow Pencil. The silky-smooth formula allows it to glide on with ease. Try layering multiple colors for even more intensity. This high-impact, light-infused pencil is designed to provide results that last for hours. It fits into most bags, so you can stay prepared for any occasion. This Wet n Wild pencil is available in an assortment of colors (offered separately) so you can find the ideal fit for you.

• Soft-blending, creamy eyeshadow at the convenience of a pencil
  • Silky-smooth formula glides on easily
  • High-impact, light-infused color that lasts for hours
  • Winner of the Allure Best of Beauty Award
  • Creamy eyeshadow pencil is pigment-rich
  • Stick formula allows for application on the go
  • Eye shadow in a jumbo-sized crayon design
  • For more intensity, layer colors
  • Assortment of colors available
  • Ideal for traveling

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Isohexadecane, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mineral Oil, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid (in 132). [+/- May Contain: Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140.]

• Anyone else have problems sharpening it? I can't find a s...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Seriously i have the whole set of these cream sticks. I love them. But you seriously need to wear a primer before because this will crease." in 28 reviews
  • "Honestly I love this eye shadow! It is so pretty! I love the color and how easy it is to use. I own three colors including this one. It is long lasting which is great. The color idol has a little shimmer to which I like. I sometimes put this in the corner of my eye which pops the color of my brown eyes." in 8 reviews
  • "I picked this up in the color Pixel thinking it would be good for my brow bone area, only it ended up up being more sparkly then I would have liked and went on patchy because its pretty oily." in 1 review
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Graphite 135, Pixie 130 more...
This is a hit or miss product depending on the color. Graphite 135 looked like a hot mess and ended up migrating all over my under eye. It's pigment was nothing to write home about and it didn't seem to ever dry completely. Pixie on the other hand is one of my secret weapons. I've bought it several times already because it has so many uses. It brightens up the corners of my eyes, works well as a shadow. I even use it as a highlighter in a pinch. If Graphite wasn't so terrible I would have given these a full 5 stars.
Jessica D.
These cream shadow pencils are great for using as a base under eyeshadows. They are nicely pigmented on their own but make the shadows placed on top even more vibrant and longer lasting. They are super affordable and will last you a long time. I like to get mine at my local CVS.
Taylor F.
Color is pretty. Application is a bit of mess because the stick is so blunt, so I would suggest lightly applying and then blending with a brush and then adding more product when need be. Overall, it's a fun color and I'm hardly ever disappointed by wet and wild.
Michelle A.
I own this pencil in Pixie (champagne), Graphite (grayish-black), Envy (green), and Electro (bright sky blue). My favorite is definitely Pixie, because it doubles as a creme highlighter, which in fact is what I mostly use it for. I like Graphite as a base for colorful shadows to give them a different look. Envy and Electro are very pigmented, but the bad thing about this is that any powder shadows used over them will not stand out very much, because the creme shadow underneath overpowers them. I always use creme shadow with a powder shadow on top, or else it will crease. Also, these cannot be used on the waterline, because they will make your eyes water from irritation.

The only one of these I would repurchase is Pixie (in fact, I have) and maybe Graphite, but that has to do with the usefulness of the colors for me, rather than the quality of the shadows. I do quite like them, and find that they compare to the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils. They are smaller, but also cheaper at $1.99, or even as low as $1.74 at Harmon. In fact, if the IdolEyes creme shadows came in more colors, I could easily see them rivaling the NYX shadow pencils.
Callie N.
Rockford, MN
I have no complaints about this product what so ever. Plus, the price on these is fantastic. I have never tried using them on their own so I am not sure if they crease or not when used that way, but I use them as an eyeshadow base for the lid and it looks beautiful! I love these.
Jamie B.
Wyandotte, MI
Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Cream Shadow Pencil was the first time I've ever purchased a cream shadow pencil. I thought it was interesting, though it showed up lightly on my skin tone (fair). In order to make this color pop I like to use it over liquid black eyeliner. It looks really gorgeous this way and people have told me that it makes my brown eyes stand out.
Joy H.
Gosport, IN
I own this shadow in the shade electro and I love the cool gray/blue color. It has a metallic look to it that I really enjoy. Honestly I have not found any issues with this product. Its soft and creamy and blends out well. excited to make some amazing eye looks with this!
Alyssa L.
Not the best pigmentation but they do the job. I have a few of these and I like to use them during Halloween. They are affordable and are really soft. They are good as a base for eyeshades as well.
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL
me encantan estos lapices de sombra, son muy pigmentados, se difuminan muy bien y sor prefectos para esos maquillajes intensos! los compro en cualquier sitio y son de un precio bastante economico
Veronica Z.
Review for: Techno 133 more...
This pencil has a gorgeous color and it's pigment is amazing. Glides on smooth for easy application.  Gives my face an extra pop of color. Packaging is good, would like a bigger pencil size for longer use. Yes, I would recommend this product.
Laura N.
Wayland, MI
Anyone else have problems sharpening it? I can't find a sharpener big enough.