BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tis the season for amazing eyes! This beauty book has everything you need to create flawlessly fierce eyes including: 78 highly pigmented eyeshadow shades ranging from neutrals to brights, dual ended brush for easy application, and two eyeliner pencils. This trendy and affordable item is a must-have this season! Cruelty free. Not tested on animals. Set Includes: 78 Eyeshadow Shades 1.76 oz 2 Longwearing Eye Pencils 0.04 oz. 1 Dual-Ended Eyeshadow Brush

• I brought this item and wanted to know y'all thoughts on it?1 Answers
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Got this as a gift and I'd say this is a good palette for beginners because it comes with eyeliners and a brush, they just aren't the greatest quality. I'd recommend this if you're trying to experiment with shadows and find which colors work for you since there's so many different things to try with this.
Jordan L.
Clinton Township
I loved every color of this product. It's to powdery but it's very pigmented , not disappointing at all. I was very impressed when I first used it , it is affordable , and I recommend it . Love it very much.
Erika H.
Racine, WI
I bought this palette as a Christmas gift to myself. I am still pretty new to makeup and have yet to purchase myself a high-end palette, so I chose this one to experiment with. Since I received it, I've tried many different looks with it. The palette is pretty versatile. The left side of the pallet contains neutral shades and the right side contains brights. The size and the arrangement of the eyeshadow pans are fun, and the shades are mostly nice and blendable. Some shades perform better than others. The beauty book also comes with two pencil liners (brown and black) and a dual ended brush of decent quality. All in all, a great set for beginners like myself.
Olivia M.
Salt Rock, WV
I got a similar pallet to this, same eyeshadow and colors and all. The shadows aren't very pigmented but it's not like you can't keep adding color. I found it's better to apply with your finger rather than a brush because of its lack of pigment. It also fades throughout the day.. This is the type of eyeshadow I'd typically give to a child who likes to play dress up as a gift, not something to wear to go out and about.
Natalie L.
I think I paid maybe $10-$15 for this and I am SHOOK as always by the quality and pigmentation of these shadows for the price! It takes up a huge space on my vanity but I don't even mind because of the quality and versatility of this product. It has pretty much any color you could want and a variety of matte and shimmer shades.
Sarah C.
Metropolis
The colors surprisingly are pretty pigmented but are also very powdery. They are super easy to blend out as well! I typically don't use palettes like this but I knew wet n wild has really good products. Wouldn't buy again because a lot of the colors i won't ever use again
Moena N.
Edmond
I got this as a gift so I do not know how much was it. I has so many colors and also 2 eyeliner pencils and a brush. I enjoy choosing colors everyday. I would recommend to beginners so they can see which colors are good on them.
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR
I love love really love this palette. So I was pretty excited for the colors and brush. Brush is amazing quality, liners haven't tried and the eyeshadows are soooooo creamy and pigmented. I am in love with it.
Samantha H.
Allegan, MI
I got this for Christmas this year and it's my go to palette. Every color is beautiful, and most colors can double as a highlighter. I would definitely recommend this product.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
My Favorite Eyeshadow Palette & Highlight Palette , A Little Bit Of Fall Out With Certain Colors But Not A Ton , Sephora Has A Eyeshadow Beauty Book As Well
Hazel G.
broussard
I brought this item and wanted to know y'all thoughts on it?