Wet N Wild H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner
Cue the waterworks! This liner provides lasting definition that won't let you down. It's waterproof, smudge-proof, and super long-lasting. Use the precise applicator brush to create everything from subtle fine lines to bold dramatic looks.
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer , C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Trihydroxystearin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Black 2/CI 77266.see more...
Top Questions See all 171 Q&A
- " This little inexpensive gem is THE BEST liquid liner I have ever used! My skin is crazy oily, so I must use waterproof products on a daily basis to get any sort of staying power. This liner lasts through everything from a day at the office, to hiking in 100 degree temps, to a day at the beach. You can create a fine or thick line, so the applicator is very versatile. Love to do cat-eyes with this liner! A few application tips…swipe the applicator on the side of the container to remove any excess. If you get too much on the wand, you won’t be able to apply a smooth line. Also, make sure to not open your eyes too widely until it dries! I’ve done the “lid to brow-bone” transfer several times when I’ve been in a rush. It’s really tough to remove quickly once it dries, so make sure that if you do make a mistake you swipe it off with your finger tip really fast before it can dry. The fact that it dries to a semi-permanent state is not a complaint – I love that it is difficult to remove, because that means it won’t budge all day. To take it off, I use Cover Girl’s Cream Eye Makeup Remover. Non-Cream removers will not work. Of all the liners I’ve tried, ranging in price from $3 - $25, this is by far the longest lasting. " in 235 reviews
- "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner. It has a nice felt brush that gives you more control when applying your liner. I am a dancer/performer so I can't risk my makeup smudging. I have been using this eyeliner for many years and have not found another waterproof eyeliner that works better than this one! The black color is very bold which I love. Cant beat the price either! As other reviewers said, It is difficult to take off at the end of the day, but then again you want a WATERPROOF eyeliner that can withstand swimming, sweat, oils, and anything else that you may encounter! " in 115 reviews
- "I have been using this stuff for years! I pretty much do a pin-up style, winged eye liner every day and I ALWAYS use this for the inner and outter wing. I find other liquid liners wear off when I do a winged look but this stays on perfectly all day! I will buy this forever!" in 54 reviews
- "I'm probably the only person who loves this liner. I love the formula and the felt tip applicator. However, be warned- when it says waterproof- IT MEANS WATERPROOF. It's incredibly hard to get off. But it's very opaque and applies easily. Great for wings." in 39 reviews
1) The brush isn't really a brush - more like a sharp plastic tip.
2) It took way too long to dry down, making a mess of my hooded eyes & eyeshadow.
3) It just kept smudging throughout the day; thankfully it was a later wedding & by the time evening came about it just looked like I had a smokey eye going on.
4) It wasn't too hard to get off at all at the end of the night, so I don't know how waterproof it would be if put to the test.
I would have been really mad had I not only paid $3 for it. As it goes, I was annoyed that it messed up my makeup for the wedding, but I figured as long as I kept my eyes open no one would be the wiser as to the war zone under my hooded lids.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos