BY WET N WILD #83 in Eyeliner

Cue the waterworks! This liner provides lasting definition that won't let you down. It's waterproof, smudge-proof, and super long-lasting. Use the precise applicator brush to create everything from subtle fine lines to bold dramatic looks.

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer , C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Trihydroxystearin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Black 2/CI 77266.

• My eyes are sensitive and tend to water, is this waterproof and i...2 Answers
  • What is the best way to get this eyeliner off? I’ve been using a ...6 Answers
  • Does it apply smooth? Does it crack as you're applying It? Does i...2 Answers
Wet N Wild H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner
  • " This little inexpensive gem is THE BEST liquid liner I have ever used! My skin is crazy oily, so I must use waterproof products on a daily basis to get any sort of staying power. This liner lasts through everything from a day at the office, to hiking in 100 degree temps, to a day at the beach. You can create a fine or thick line, so the applicator is very versatile. Love to do cat-eyes with this liner! A few application tips…swipe the applicator on the side of the container to remove any excess. If you get too much on the wand, you won’t be able to apply a smooth line. Also, make sure to not open your eyes too widely until it dries! I’ve done the “lid to brow-bone” transfer several times when I’ve been in a rush. It’s really tough to remove quickly once it dries, so make sure that if you do make a mistake you swipe it off with your finger tip really fast before it can dry. The fact that it dries to a semi-permanent state is not a complaint – I love that it is difficult to remove, because that means it won’t budge all day. To take it off, I use Cover Girl’s Cream Eye Makeup Remover. Non-Cream removers will not work. Of all the liners I’ve tried, ranging in price from $3 - $25, this is by far the longest lasting. " in 235 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner. It has a nice felt brush that gives you more control when applying your liner. I am a dancer/performer so I can't risk my makeup smudging. I have been using this eyeliner for many years and have not found another waterproof eyeliner that works better than this one! The black color is very bold which I love. Cant beat the price either! As other reviewers said, It is difficult to take off at the end of the day, but then again you want a WATERPROOF eyeliner that can withstand swimming, sweat, oils, and anything else that you may encounter! " in 115 reviews
  • "I have been using this stuff for years! I pretty much do a pin-up style, winged eye liner every day and I ALWAYS use this for the inner and outter wing. I find other liquid liners wear off when I do a winged look but this stays on perfectly all day! I will buy this forever!" in 54 reviews
  • "I'm probably the only person who loves this liner. I love the formula and the felt tip applicator. However, be warned- when it says waterproof- IT MEANS WATERPROOF. It's incredibly hard to get off. But it's very opaque and applies easily. Great for wings." in 39 reviews
Serene B.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Black more...
I needed a waterproof eyeliner for a wedding and grabbed this off the shelf at CVS. Made the mistake of not trying it on until the morning of the wedding itself and had a horrible time with it.

1) The brush isn't really a brush - more like a sharp plastic tip.
2) It took way too long to dry down, making a mess of my hooded eyes & eyeshadow.
3) It just kept smudging throughout the day; thankfully it was a later wedding & by the time evening came about it just looked like I had a smokey eye going on.
4) It wasn't too hard to get off at all at the end of the night, so I don't know how waterproof it would be if put to the test.

I would have been really mad had I not only paid $3 for it. As it goes, I was annoyed that it messed up my makeup for the wedding, but I figured as long as I kept my eyes open no one would be the wiser as to the war zone under my hooded lids.
Shardai J.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Black more...
I have a super small hooded lid so eyeliner is my must have and wet and wild has been my favorite for years. The thin tip allows for perfect application even if your not a pro. I also like this option because you don’t need separate tools to use it like you would if it was a paint pot. This liner literally stays on all night you can party then party some more and still be perfect. The only reason why this review didn’t get 5 stars is because it stays on a lil too well. It’s a bit hard trying to get it all the way off when need be.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Wet n Wild H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner more...
I am all for trying new products especially when it comes to liquid eye liner, to find the best long lasting and smudge proof. This eyeliner says that it is h2O proof liquid liner which it is hard to get off but even after the products dries it still smudges and makes the awfulest mess. The other negative is the point on the top of the brush is not good at all and not a preferred tip for wings.
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
Review for: Black more...
This product is really hard to remove, and it gets into the deepest areas around your lash line. The point is also not as thin as I would like it to be. I recommend using your own thin liner brush with this product. The price is great for the amount of product you get, for example it lasts longer than my kat Von d trooper liner but it is harder to remove and harder to apply. So if you want something affordable go ahead and purchase this but be aware of the chore it will be to remove and you may need a different applicator than what it comes with
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
Review for: Black, Wet n Wild H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner more...
This is an amazing eyeliner. It’s fully opaque in one swipe, it’s easy to control and it doesn’t budge throughout the day. It stays completely matte and black until you’re ready to take it off. Make sure you take it off with makeup remover or whatever you wash your face with. The applicator is more of a hard felt tip but you get used to it. My only complaint is because it’s so nudge proof, if you accidentally get it on your lashes it messes them up and you’ll have to separate them again with tweezers or something so that they don’t look clumped together when you apply mascara.
Ruth M.
Bay City
Review for: Black more...
This has been my go to top lip eyeliner for YEARS! It is definitely water proof, almost too much. Yes, I have found it hard to remove, however I noticed micellar water or a very oily makeup remover works best for it. I saw people are calling it watery, and I have noticed that before. Just give it a little shake before using and you're good to go. Another thing I love about this is the applicator makes it super easy to make a skinny or bold line. The tip also has a little flex to it, and is easy (after practice) to make a cat eye. It does dry fast, and does last super long!
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
Review for: Wet n Wild H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner more...
I'm thinking I got a defect product because I had to throw this thing away about two weeks after I got it. I have insanely sunken in eyes and my brow bone is right over my lash line. I have to wait for my liner to dry before looking down EVER because then the liner gets in my crease and on my brow bone. With this particular product, I could never get it to dry, and it would always transfer to my crease, ruining my eyeshadow, so I'd have to start over. Granted, this was a few years ago so maybe they've reformulated but I remember this product being a huge letdown.
Jay 💖.
Review for: Black, Wet n Wild H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner more...
This is a really great eyeliner! I'm not huge on the felt tip,though I've heard that these also have a brush tip version. But the color is decently pigmented,and even with having a felt tip,I've never had a problem using this to line my eyes or even creating a wing. It does its job quite well,especially for the price! My only real complaint is that it smears a bit if you look around too soon,or if you don't give it a little bit to dry. But otherwise,I really like it,even though I normally tend to like brush tipped pens much more. This is really decent.
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I have tried Kat Von D tattoo liner, Marc Jacobs liquid liner, Stila, etc and the Wet N Wild beats them allllll. I had grown frustrated with liquid eyeliners drying out on me and while watching Beauty by Bianca, she mentioned she used this product because it's cheap and works well. For $3 you can't go wrong with it. It does take a few seconds to dry so I would recommend not blinking if you are doing a wing. It's easy to maneuver and I will always use this from now on. No more money on high end eyeliner unless it's gel liner.
Jenelle P.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Black more...
Pretty good product. I had the Wet n Wild Megaliner before I purchased this one hoping it would be the same formula and brush but waterproof. It's still good, but not as good and it's not the same at all except for the fact that it's a liquid eyeliner. The brush it a felt tip and it's a little weird because it doesn't move the same as regular brushed because it is so stiff and hard. The formula to me is kind of odd. You can't just drag the applicator across your lid without it skidding across and leaving marks, also it isn't super black when you drag it. I find that smaller strokes and movements and dabbing of the product works a lot better than dragging. This product is definitely waterproof, it will not budge on you that's for sure! All in all, I still get wings that are on point with this eyeliner and it stays in place so I would repurchase this, it just takes a bit of extra time and patience.
Olivia B.
What is the best way to get this off? I do have this product but I have a hard time taking it off with makeup wipes.
Mars G.
San Antonio, TX
Does anyone else have a hard time taking this eyeliner off?
Angelica M.
Bloomington, CA
Every time I wear this eyeliner for a thicker look it tends to transfer onto my my top eyelid messing up my eyeshadow, does anyone recommend anything to sort of set it so it doesn't transfer ?
Rachel C.
What is the best way to get this eyeliner off? I’ve been using a combination of makeup remover and micellar water, but I was curious to see if anyone had a more effective way!
Jacqueline B.
Is this product easy to use while creating a wing?Does it hold water proof?