BY WET N WILD #85 in Eyeliner

Cue the waterworks! This liner provides lasting definition that won't let you down. It's waterproof, smudge-proof, and super long-lasting. Use the precise applicator brush to create everything from subtle fine lines to bold dramatic looks.

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer , C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Trihydroxystearin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Black 2/CI 77266.

• My eyes are sensitive and tend to water, is this waterpro...2 Answers
  • What other colors are there?3 Answers
  • What is the best way to get this eyeliner off? I’ve been ...7 Answers
wet n wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner
  • " This little inexpensive gem is THE BEST liquid liner I have ever used! My skin is crazy oily, so I must use waterproof products on a daily basis to get any sort of staying power. This liner lasts through everything from a day at the office, to hiking in 100 degree temps, to a day at the beach. You can create a fine or thick line, so the applicator is very versatile. Love to do cat-eyes with this liner! A few application tips…swipe the applicator on the side of the container to remove any excess. If you get too much on the wand, you won’t be able to apply a smooth line. Also, make sure to not open your eyes too widely until it dries! I’ve done the “lid to brow-bone” transfer several times when I’ve been in a rush. It’s really tough to remove quickly once it dries, so make sure that if you do make a mistake you swipe it off with your finger tip really fast before it can dry. The fact that it dries to a semi-permanent state is not a complaint – I love that it is difficult to remove, because that means it won’t budge all day. To take it off, I use Cover Girl’s Cream Eye Makeup Remover. Non-Cream removers will not work. Of all the liners I’ve tried, ranging in price from $3 - $25, this is by far the longest lasting. " in 235 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner. It has a nice felt brush that gives you more control when applying your liner. I am a dancer/performer so I can't risk my makeup smudging. I have been using this eyeliner for many years and have not found another waterproof eyeliner that works better than this one! The black color is very bold which I love. Cant beat the price either! As other reviewers said, It is difficult to take off at the end of the day, but then again you want a WATERPROOF eyeliner that can withstand swimming, sweat, oils, and anything else that you may encounter! " in 115 reviews
  • "I have been using this stuff for years! I pretty much do a pin-up style, winged eye liner every day and I ALWAYS use this for the inner and outter wing. I find other liquid liners wear off when I do a winged look but this stays on perfectly all day! I will buy this forever!" in 54 reviews
  • "I'm probably the only person who loves this liner. I love the formula and the felt tip applicator. However, be warned- when it says waterproof- IT MEANS WATERPROOF. It's incredibly hard to get off. But it's very opaque and applies easily. Great for wings." in 39 reviews
Victoria R.
Seriously Waterproof.
Cruelty free.
Absolutely in love with this liquid liner!
It has a felt tip that holds firm, yet is still soft and gentle around my eyes, so that's a plus because my eyes are sensitive as heck.
I found that removing this liner is far less tedious when I used a little rosehip oil and a microfiber towel, as opposed to a makeup wipe (or 3) and lots of scrubbing.
The first time I attempted to remove this liner, I made the mistake of trying to simply "wash it off" whilst in the shower, as a part of my clean routine...yeaaah, it DID NOT budge.
I was shook, people.
I've never had a liquid liner hold that well in all my life, after a full on shower and scrub.
Now I will say, most days it will stay like on like a champ, but on occasion I have found it to smear, juuuust a little, buuuut I'm gonna place partial blame on myself there, as I point out the eensiest but, I feel, utmost important detail.... give it a good minute to set in and dry, nice and proper. Sometimes, while rushing over another part of my face, I'd smudge it because I was impatient.
Also, I'd recommend not rushing yourself when putting this liner on if you're a beginner or unsure of yourself.... it does sting a bit if manages to get onto your eyeball, so try to make sure you swipe off some of the excess liquid too.
I like that the handle is small enough, yet wide enough so that it sits well in my hand for superb maneuvering around my eyes.
For its fairly wide availability and super low price point, I'm stupidly in love with it.
Shardai J.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Black more...
I have a super small hooded lid so eyeliner is my must have and wet and wild has been my favorite for years. The thin tip allows for perfect application even if your not a pro. I also like this option because you don’t need separate tools to use it like you would if it was a paint pot. This liner literally stays on all night you can party then party some more and still be perfect. The only reason why this review didn’t get 5 stars is because it stays on a lil too well. It’s a bit hard trying to get it all the way off when need be.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Wet n Wild H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner more...
I am all for trying new products especially when it comes to liquid eye liner, to find the best long lasting and smudge proof. This eyeliner says that it is h2O proof liquid liner which it is hard to get off but even after the products dries it still smudges and makes the awfulest mess. The other negative is the point on the top of the brush is not good at all and not a preferred tip for wings.
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
Review for: Black, Wet n Wild H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner more...
This is an amazing eyeliner. It’s fully opaque in one swipe, it’s easy to control and it doesn’t budge throughout the day. It stays completely matte and black until you’re ready to take it off. Make sure you take it off with makeup remover or whatever you wash your face with. The applicator is more of a hard felt tip but you get used to it. My only complaint is because it’s so nudge proof, if you accidentally get it on your lashes it messes them up and you’ll have to separate them again with tweezers or something so that they don’t look clumped together when you apply mascara.
Bella M.
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD H2O Proof Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner - Black-Brown more...
Wow...just wow i hope you all are reading. Now Wet n Wild is one of my favorite makeup brands. They are always coming up with new inventions. Now this liquid H2O liner is a MUST have. I mean if you are barely starting on how to do makeup(don't know how to do makeup) and you don't wanna spend hundreds of dollars...because yesss makeup is expensive. Lol this is YOUR GO to brand.
This liquid eyeliner will last you all day every night. It is one of best ones there. I mean if you go to sephora and wanna buy a 15 dollar or more liquid eyeliner is up to you however if you wanna practice to get the slaying eyeliner you might not wanna do that with a high end brand...lol cause i feel like it hurts in my little left side of my soul when i have to use a makeup wipe to take away a high end makeup. Just try wet n wild you are gonna love it! So easy to use and you can keep trying to get the perfect wing 👌
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I have tried Kat Von D tattoo liner, Marc Jacobs liquid liner, Stila, etc and the Wet N Wild beats them allllll. I had grown frustrated with liquid eyeliners drying out on me and while watching Beauty by Bianca, she mentioned she used this product because it's cheap and works well. For $3 you can't go wrong with it. It does take a few seconds to dry so I would recommend not blinking if you are doing a wing. It's easy to maneuver and I will always use this from now on. No more money on high end eyeliner unless it's gel liner.
Garra Q.
Review for: Black more...
My eyes water like crazy and this is one of only two eyeliners that I’ve found that doesn’t budge. I bought this after trying out the regular wet n wild megaline (which was a disaster by the way, my wing somehow ended up running into my waterline and making a home in my inner corner. Definitely not watery eye friendly) and it was a major improvement. I use it almost every day. It dries down matte black, very opaque. And it has a nice skinny applicator so you can get a sharp wing! Really can’t complain. I use it almost every day.
Abigail S.
Review for: Wet n Wild H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner, Wet n Wild H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner, Wet n Wild H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner, Wet n Wild H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner, Wet n Wild H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner more...
I love this and have used it for years because I need waterproof cuz my eyes water and it always smears but with this I don’t have that issue. It is a little difficult to remove so I use makeup remover that’s strong but it’s worth it staying on allll day. My only issue I’ve been having that I’ve never had before is it’s imprinting on my upper lid for some reason and sticking after it already dries. Other than that it’s great. And that only seems to happen when my bottles getting really low.
Jenelle P.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Black more...
Pretty good product. I had the Wet n Wild Megaliner before I purchased this one hoping it would be the same formula and brush but waterproof. It's still good, but not as good and it's not the same at all except for the fact that it's a liquid eyeliner. The brush it a felt tip and it's a little weird because it doesn't move the same as regular brushed because it is so stiff and hard. The formula to me is kind of odd. You can't just drag the applicator across your lid without it skidding across and leaving marks, also it isn't super black when you drag it. I find that smaller strokes and movements and dabbing of the product works a lot better than dragging. This product is definitely waterproof, it will not budge on you that's for sure! All in all, I still get wings that are on point with this eyeliner and it stays in place so I would repurchase this, it just takes a bit of extra time and patience.
Serene B.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Black more...
I needed a waterproof eyeliner for a wedding and grabbed this off the shelf at CVS. Made the mistake of not trying it on until the morning of the wedding itself and had a horrible time with it.

1) The brush isn't really a brush - more like a sharp plastic tip.
2) It took way too long to dry down, making a mess of my hooded eyes & eyeshadow.
3) It just kept smudging throughout the day; thankfully it was a later wedding & by the time evening came about it just looked like I had a smokey eye going on.
4) It wasn't too hard to get off at all at the end of the night, so I don't know how waterproof it would be if put to the test.

I would have been really mad had I not only paid $3 for it. As it goes, I was annoyed that it messed up my makeup for the wedding, but I figured as long as I kept my eyes open no one would be the wiser as to the war zone under my hooded lids.
Olivia B.
What is the best way to get this off? I do have this product but I have a hard time taking it off with makeup wipes.
Mars G.
San Antonio, TX
Does anyone else have a hard time taking this eyeliner off?
Rachel C.
What is the best way to get this eyeliner off? I’ve been using a combination of makeup remover and micellar water, but I was curious to see if anyone had a more effective way!
Angelica M.
Bloomington, CA
Every time I wear this eyeliner for a thicker look it tends to transfer onto my my top eyelid messing up my eyeshadow, does anyone recommend anything to sort of set it so it doesn't transfer ?
Jacqueline B.
Is this product easy to use while creating a wing?Does it hold water proof?