wet n wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner
Cue the waterworks! This liner provides lasting definition that won't let you down. It's waterproof, smudge-proof, and super long-lasting. Use the precise applicator brush to create everything from subtle fine lines to bold dramatic looks.
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer , C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Trihydroxystearin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Black 2/CI 77266.see more...
Top Questions See all 175 Q&A
- " This little inexpensive gem is THE BEST liquid liner I have ever used! My skin is crazy oily, so I must use waterproof products on a daily basis to get any sort of staying power. This liner lasts through everything from a day at the office, to hiking in 100 degree temps, to a day at the beach. You can create a fine or thick line, so the applicator is very versatile. Love to do cat-eyes with this liner! A few application tips…swipe the applicator on the side of the container to remove any excess. If you get too much on the wand, you won’t be able to apply a smooth line. Also, make sure to not open your eyes too widely until it dries! I’ve done the “lid to brow-bone” transfer several times when I’ve been in a rush. It’s really tough to remove quickly once it dries, so make sure that if you do make a mistake you swipe it off with your finger tip really fast before it can dry. The fact that it dries to a semi-permanent state is not a complaint – I love that it is difficult to remove, because that means it won’t budge all day. To take it off, I use Cover Girl’s Cream Eye Makeup Remover. Non-Cream removers will not work. Of all the liners I’ve tried, ranging in price from $3 - $25, this is by far the longest lasting. " in 235 reviews
- "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner. It has a nice felt brush that gives you more control when applying your liner. I am a dancer/performer so I can't risk my makeup smudging. I have been using this eyeliner for many years and have not found another waterproof eyeliner that works better than this one! The black color is very bold which I love. Cant beat the price either! As other reviewers said, It is difficult to take off at the end of the day, but then again you want a WATERPROOF eyeliner that can withstand swimming, sweat, oils, and anything else that you may encounter! " in 115 reviews
- "I have been using this stuff for years! I pretty much do a pin-up style, winged eye liner every day and I ALWAYS use this for the inner and outter wing. I find other liquid liners wear off when I do a winged look but this stays on perfectly all day! I will buy this forever!" in 54 reviews
- "I'm probably the only person who loves this liner. I love the formula and the felt tip applicator. However, be warned- when it says waterproof- IT MEANS WATERPROOF. It's incredibly hard to get off. But it's very opaque and applies easily. Great for wings." in 39 reviews
Absolutely in love with this liquid liner!
It has a felt tip that holds firm, yet is still soft and gentle around my eyes, so that's a plus because my eyes are sensitive as heck.
I found that removing this liner is far less tedious when I used a little rosehip oil and a microfiber towel, as opposed to a makeup wipe (or 3) and lots of scrubbing.
The first time I attempted to remove this liner, I made the mistake of trying to simply "wash it off" whilst in the shower, as a part of my clean routine...yeaaah, it DID NOT budge.
I was shook, people.
I've never had a liquid liner hold that well in all my life, after a full on shower and scrub.
Now I will say, most days it will stay like on like a champ, but on occasion I have found it to smear, juuuust a little, buuuut I'm gonna place partial blame on myself there, as I point out the eensiest but, I feel, utmost important detail.... give it a good minute to set in and dry, nice and proper. Sometimes, while rushing over another part of my face, I'd smudge it because I was impatient.
Also, I'd recommend not rushing yourself when putting this liner on if you're a beginner or unsure of yourself.... it does sting a bit if manages to get onto your eyeball, so try to make sure you swipe off some of the excess liquid too.
I like that the handle is small enough, yet wide enough so that it sits well in my hand for superb maneuvering around my eyes.
For its fairly wide availability and super low price point, I'm stupidly in love with it.
1) The brush isn't really a brush - more like a sharp plastic tip.
2) It took way too long to dry down, making a mess of my hooded eyes & eyeshadow.
3) It just kept smudging throughout the day; thankfully it was a later wedding & by the time evening came about it just looked like I had a smokey eye going on.
4) It wasn't too hard to get off at all at the end of the night, so I don't know how waterproof it would be if put to the test.
I would have been really mad had I not only paid $3 for it. As it goes, I was annoyed that it messed up my makeup for the wedding, but I figured as long as I kept my eyes open no one would be the wiser as to the war zone under my hooded lids.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos