BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

into the wild eyeshadow palette

Buy on Amazon
Miranda M.
The colors in this palette are not ones that I would use all the time. It might be a good buy for a few special occasions so for me it will be long lasting. The colors aren't natural and don't match many of my every day outfits.
alexis l.
bella vista, AR
I like the range of colors this palette comes with. It was a good value for the price. However, it didn't really stay as vibrant as I would've liked.
tamy k.
Hanceville
These wet n wild shadows are all beautiful and a somewhat easy blend. The pigment is not to bad but could be better.
Marielin M.
Passaic
very good it helps contour youre face with the shades that help for acne and dark spots i really reccomed this.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
One Of My Favorite Brands Ever , I Love Alot Of The Eyeshadows, Favorite Brand , Affordable , Cruelty Free
Shelby M.
Tucson, AZ
Decently pigmented. This product goes on well but doesn't have much staying power. Worth the 6 bucks imo
Kassey C.
My very pigmented. Had to apply several coats to build up the color. Not one of my favorites.
Velisa S.
Manado
This pallette is good. Their pigmentation just good but not impressed me. Maybe this will be good for newbie.. because they gave direction on the pallette about where we can put the color.
Karla A.
Barquisimeto
Its a good palette, perfect for travel. Small palette but really good. Easy to blend nice colors. Good price.