BY WET N WILD

Get glassed over! These ultra-glossy babies reflect and shine just as you should, they’re sweet as pie! Adds brilliant shine with a hint of color. Loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients to moisturize and protect the lip, including: jojoba oil, vitamin E, Indian lotus extract, and macadamia oil.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Triacontanyl PVP, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Tocopherol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985]

• Love this lip color! It goes on very moist and the color ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? If so, did you like it?1 Answers
wet n wild Glassy Gloss Lip Gel
  • "Can be to sticky if you apply to much but with just the right amount its shiny, cute, glossy, and long lasting! Color shows well also, and they are affordable. " in 100 reviews
Princess G.
I’ve had this product and use it from time to time. But, if you are going on a date and intend on kissing or possibly kissing your date I would say DO NOT. Formula is great and has a beautiful glossy shine to it. It has a thick gloss texture to it and is great but only use it when your not about to eat or kiss your date or bf. Really sticky. I love this but I use it only when taking pictures or a day at the grocery store ect. Stays on long when not messed with.
Eden H.
nashville
This came today and doesn't even have a "wet and wild" logo. The stuff pictured is a white-ish color and looks shimmery, which is what I was looking for. What i got was completely clear and had some weird (I dont even know how to explain it) stuff inside. It smells like super glue and I didn't even want to put it on my mouth. I would definitely like to send it back and get my money back but I don't even think it would be worth it. Super disappointed and I would give it negative stars if that was an option
Faith L.
For the price this was just OK. I found that it was super super sticky it was not easy to apply. Anytime I went to eat or drink food particles would stick to my lips or any kind of fuzz. It’s hard to say if I would recommend it to anyone because for the price it’s kind of what you get but if it was any more expensive no I was that I would not recommend it to anyone!wet n wild Glassy Gloss Lip Gel
Samara R.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this lip gloss it definitely a go to for me. Sometimes lip glosses and be too thin or too thick, but I feel like this one has a good consistency l. It lasts for a good amount of time depending on the weather. If you haven’t used this before definitely try it you won’t be sorry.
Shawna J.
Hopkinsville
It was very sticky: my lips would stick together. The product smelled very good.I find that this might be a good product for a teenager. I did like the fact that it had different kinds but it was just not right for me especially since I work in a professional environment and didn’t want to go around looking like I just ate a greasy piece of chicken all day
Haile M.
So I’m giving this one four stars because not only is it long lasting, I don’t have that sticky residue, it’s super inexpensive. And easy to toss in any bag when your on the go. And whether you get completely clear or the hint of pink your lips will still have the shine u are looking for to complete that I’m going to pain the town red.
Mari A.
Rockford
I really enjoyed the way this gloss felt over my very matte gloss. I purchased it on amazon for more than the retail price, so I would recommend just picking it up in an actual store. It was easy to apply and small enough to keep in my pocket. I would definitely recommend this as a topper for any matte lipstick/gloss that you want to help add shine to!
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
This lip gloss is a great buy, for the price! Wet n Wild products are known for their inexpensiveness, yet useable makeup products. This looks good is slightly sticky-ish, but gives mega, shiny, glossy look. Very Pretty! It had a slanted lip applicator, after taking the screw cap off. I'd recommend this lip gloss!
Amy P.
Wet n wild was the first lip gloss I’ve ever used, and I liked the clear best! It is very affordable and available almost everywhere. Very easy to use and good for beginners, however even the colored ones did not have good color when applied. If you just want the shine this would be the one to use!
Krystal G.
Detroit , MI
I really like this lip gloss. It's goes on smooth and stays on your lips for a while. It gives your lips color while adding shine too. The tube lasts what seems like forever but maybe that's because I have small lips. This is a great affordable lip gloss. wet n wild Glassy Gloss Lip Gel
Christina D.
Glendale, CA
Has anyone else tried this? If so, did you like it?
Kendra C.
Love this lip color! It goes on very moist and the color is great. It has a nice consistency also.