BY WET N WILD #70 in Lip Gloss

Get glassed over! These ultra-glossy babies reflect and shine just as you should, they’re sweet as pie! Adds brilliant shine with a hint of color. Loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients to moisturize and protect the lip, including: jojoba oil, vitamin E, Indian lotus extract, and macadamia oil.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Triacontanyl PVP, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Tocopherol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985]

• Love this lip color! It goes on very moist and the color is great...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heather M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was not one of my favorites I have tried! There are quite a few things I LOVE from wet n wild but this is not one. It applies very easily and is very affordable!
But I don’t really like how it feels on my lips, I probably wouldn’t recommend this item.
Kimberly E.
Ohio
Okay, I'm not impressed. Maybe I need to stay away from gloss period. I bought this as a product to take me back to my teenage years. I regret them. Because this ended up plastered on my lips with my hair constantly sticking to my lips, & then my face.
Shay P.
This was not a good product! It does not stay on very long, i found myself reapplying throughout the day. The liquid got gunky after a few days. I liked the color, but i was really disappointed with the quality and i wouldn't buy this again - i will stick with the more expensive brands.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Mz M.
Sherman, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a huge fan of this and normally i love there brand but they feel short on this one its very tacky and just gets on everything so i only got one to try and I’m thinking that i will not be getting anymore after this. Cause why would i want my lipgloss all over my clothing if i have to change my shirt when I’m shopping trying on other shirt so just a for warning do not wear this while shopping i did n i felt like i left every shirt a little gift of lip glosss
Marjorie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I felt like I was wearing child’s makeup. It smelled like crayons or something of that sort and was a very immature looking color. It was so thick that I couldn’t wear much and that resulted in the color looking translucent.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super glossy and it slides right into your lips. Not sticky, amazingly priced, high quality and adds just enough color for your lips to POP! Wonderful price and easy to find at Walmart or at Walgreens. Worth trying!
Kaila Rose P.
Akron, OH
Great product. Went on smoothly and did it job! Would definitely recommend to other people, especially people on a budget. I really enjoy this company and all the great products they have on the market!
Starsha H.
Richmond
I use it as often as I remember it. I like it. I am not a regular user, but when I do, it wears well. Affordable pricing. I could make this my brand if it was an everyday wear.
Lexi S.
Russellville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I remember right this is what my parents used to but me as a kid just starting out doing makeup I remember how sticky wet feeling it was. I'm pretty sure they are much more better than they used to be though
Kendra C.
Love this lip color! It goes on very moist and the color is great. It has a nice consistency also.