wet n wild Glam & Care Lipstick uploaded by Lily F.wet n wild Glam & Care Lipstick uploaded by Vernise D.wet n wild Glam & Care Lipstick uploaded by 🌹G U.

BY WET N WILD

Buy on Amazon
Tonya L.
  I am glad that this product was sent to me. I really like this product. It doesn't leave a thick coating on my lips. I like the fact to that it isn't all greasy either. I would recommend this to any one of my girlfriends or my female family members.
Jenna j.
Dover, PA
Honestly this lipstick is cheap and for good reason. In 2018 there are so many better options than this at around the same price point. I felt like I had to reapply and reapply to keep it on my lips. Wouldn’t buy again
Judith S.
Danville
The Wet N Wild Lipstick was great. The color I choose was what I expected and left a soft smooth feeling on my lips. Even though it’s not a 24 hour stay lipstick which is why I gave it a four star, i did have a good experience with this product.
Ashley Z.
Hickman, Ky
I like this lipstick because it makes my lips soft and doesn't dry them out. I usually put it on and then blot it. It doesn't stay all day but my lips are sensitive and this is the only one that I have tried that doesn't break me out.
Jennifer G.
Hazleton
Okay, so this brand is all about fun, variety & experimentation for me. Because they somehow manage to make great products at a really affordable price point, you can grab a handful of colors & play to your heart's content.
Roseanna B.
Love all the colors! Bright and bold, smooth application, long wearing, great price and value for an inexpensive but great product. They have greatly improved their products over the years!
Lily F.
Nice creammy kinda feel lipstick 💄 lovely very settled lipstick. The best price you could think of, just go to your Family dollar or Dollar general. wet n wild Glam & Care Lipstick
Ashleigh K.
Millington
Wet'n'Wild has definitely up their game lately! Their products are wonderful and affordable for people who can't afford to go to Sephora and spend $50 on lipstick or whatever. I would definitely check out Wet'n'Wild section considering you can get it at Walmart, Walgreens or any drug store and a lot of times you can catch a coupon buy one get one free!
Lucian L.
Emporium
This stuff is amazing and hella cheap. It's a great product to get if you are heading out quickly and don't have the shade you need. Its also readily avalible at almost every drugstore around.
Maria L.
It’s been a while since I’ve used this and I can’t remember if this was spectacular. I do like the packaging. I can’t remember if I had one or two of these, I might have to try again. I feel like maybe I had a nude and a pink. I think maybe I didn’t like it so much cause it didn’t stay on and maybe it melts in the car? May have to try it out again.