wet n wild Geometric Highlighting Powder

NEW AUTHENTIC WET N WILD GEOMETRIC HIGHLIGHTING POWDER Our gorgeous Geometric Highlighting Powder looks even more beautiful on your cheekbones! Get that radiant glow by swirling all the shapes together and applying to the highest points of your face.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of wet n wild Geometric Highlighting Powder!
How would you rate this product?
St Simons Is, GA
for wet n wild they're stepping up they're game! this limited edition highlighter actually is really good!!
It really brights the face and is really applies quick and it makes the shine look so beautiful.
winnipeg
Thisss is my favourite highlight works so well and makes me glow alot and its so affordable not expensive at all I recommend it to people that r looking for cheap but nice highlights!! I love this highlight!!
3501 Jack Northrop Ave Suite #AGR599
it's not a surprise that the wet n wild illuminators are my favorites and this one in particular I love has a finish that falls in love wet n wild Geometric Highlighting Powder
calexico
I have to say that this highlight wasn't my favourite. It is kind of dry but still has pigmentation. If you're looking for a great highlight go and buy another one from the same brand because this one is good but it doesn't achieve expectations.
Athlone
Very powdery and u have to use a lot to get good coverage or glow! It's ok for the price but there is better foe the same price point! Was quite disappointing! Wouldn't buy it again or recommend it to maybe only people on a really tight budget!
Schiedam
Worst highlighter ever... No pigment, you can try to get product on your brush but it will take ages. Don't waste your money ! wet n wild Geometric Highlighting Powder
I did not get much colour pay off from this product. It is amazing value and great for a subtle look but you could barely see it on my skin. My skin may be too fair but I do not believe this to be true. The brush wasn't the best but I did not expect much from this as it is a cheap brand and I have other brushes anyway. My other brushes still did not give the colour pay off which I desired. Would recommend wearing to the gym, school or work were a subtle look may be desired!
sharjah
Honestly i dint like this.. its very basic compact with some shimmer and no no pigmentation.. i never go back to this highlighter.. wet n wild is a good brand .. but this particular highlighter is not worth a try
as cute as this product looks it's honestly very low quality, not much pigment, the powder is hard to apply and barely has any glow to it.

Looking for your answer?