wet n wild Geometric Highlighting Powder

NEW AUTHENTIC WET N WILD GEOMETRIC HIGHLIGHTING POWDER Our gorgeous Geometric Highlighting Powder looks even more beautiful on your cheekbones! Get that radiant glow by swirling all the shapes together and applying to the highest points of your face.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of wet n wild Geometric Highlighting Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Pennsauken, NJ
I wanted to love this. But alas, they can't all be blinding. This one is chalky and not very pigmented, I am not a fan. Disappointing, there are much better W&W highlighters than this one.
N Tonawanda, NY
I needed up throwing this away, y got a weird coating over the top of the product after some time and the different colors didn't show up too well on my skin. This might be better if you want a subtle highlight.
Rockingham , NC
I find these powders confusing because I don't get the point of them honestly they say they are highlighters yet there is literally no glow or metallic or shimmer to them they are almost matte on the skin they may be satin at best they just look very chalky and white on the skin you could almost use them as a setting powder if you don't want a completely matte setting powder this may work for that but then it looks kinda heavy and chalky on the skin and that's why I don't understand the purpose or why you should even waste your time with these, I believe three different ones were released and I own two and both are dry chalky and lack pigment or glow like you would think a highlighter would or should have just skip over these if you run across them at the drugstore they are not worth anyone's time
Sanford, ME
It evens out my skin tone while giving it a subtle glow that I love this is the product that I wish was not Limited addition because I would buy it over and over and over again
Lawrence, MA
This product stinks! It's chalky, hard, and doesn't even leave a good highlight! The pigmentation doesn't exist. The only way I ever saw any result was by literally rubbing the pan on my face directly, and even then it was ugly. It looked white, not shimmery and glowy. The brush that comes with it doesn't do anything good either. It's not worth it, even for the highly affordable price!
Lakewood, CA
this is a very pretty highlighter, the finish is subtle and looks pretty natural. It does not make your face looks oily or shimmery! however, i think it does accentuate textures on your skin though!
This product was a flop for me. I usually love wet n wild and try to pick up all their limited edition seasonal products so I picked this up but unfortunately was disappointed. Normally wet n wild comes through with some amazing highlighters but this did nothing for me and severely lacked pigment.
Brunswick, OH
Not as bad as the rainbow but still very dry. Not my fav but for under 5 dollars it’s good for budgets & younger makeup lovers who enjoy experiences. It also enhanced my texture. I love you wet n wild but oh no B.B. what was you doing ???!!!!
This is one of my favorite makeup products!! It's got a few different colors that you can use. It also blends really well with my makeup. I love that it is really reasonable in price. Wet and wild has some really amazing products. I also love that they don't test on animals. Best thing ever.
Alma
It’s a very pretty highlighter, but I feel it could have a little bit more shine. I love to have a bright highlighter so it might be better for someone that doesn’t want as much shine. wet n wild Geometric Highlighting Powder

Looking for your answer?