BeautyFaceFace Makeupwet n wild
Geometric Highlighting Powder

wet n wild Geometric Highlighting Powder

NEW AUTHENTIC WET N WILD GEOMETRIC HIGHLIGHTING POWDER Our gorgeous Geometric Highlighting Powder looks even more beautiful on your cheekbones! Get that radiant glow by swirling all the shapes together and applying to the highest points of your face.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of wet n wild Geometric Highlighting Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Lori Y.
Very nice. Not at all powdery, and very little if any fallout. Goes on very easily. I use this to highlight under my brows, too!
Violeta N.
phoenix
I love the colors and the highlighter! 10/10 so beautiful i recommend girls 10/10 love it <3
Anais G.
Hayward, CA
Pretty colors for a natural look, you can use it as eyeshadow too, highly the arch of eyebrow
Coko P.
Brunswick , OH
Not as bad as the rainbow but still very dry. Not my fav but for under 5 dollars it’s good for budgets & younger makeup lovers who enjoy experiences. It also enhanced my texture. I love you wet n wild but oh no B.B. what was you doing ???!!!!
Natasha D.
Toledo, OH
I personally didn't like this highlighter. It is VERY chalky and it doesn't really show up on the skin, unless you build it up about 10 times. Even when you do, and I'm a very light person, it just looks white without any shimmer. Once the very very thin overspray is gone (with one swipe) no more shimmer. It's terrible.
Cassie F.
Lakewood, CA
this is a very pretty highlighter, the finish is subtle and looks pretty natural. It does not make your face looks oily or shimmery! however, i think it does accentuate textures on your skin though!
Cassandra R.
Lawrence, MA
This product stinks! It's chalky, hard, and doesn't even leave a good highlight! The pigmentation doesn't exist. The only way I ever saw any result was by literally rubbing the pan on my face directly, and even then it was ugly. It looked white, not shimmery and glowy. The brush that comes with it doesn't do anything good either. It's not worth it, even for the highly affordable price!
Allie M.
Lombard, IL
This is a good highlighter, that is if you build it up a ridiculous amount. It's invisible with two or three strokes with a small brush. It is cheap, though, and definitely looks good if you build it up.
Alexandra S.
Hammond, IN
I love this highlighter. It's perfect for my skin and soooo pigmented and bright!! Another drugstore makeup of decent quality for a good price.
Jennifer A.
I do not really like this product on me. It prob will be good on SOME people but not on me. Its to light on me and its sorta chalky as well not much pigmate to it so i wouldnt realy buy again maybe other colors

Looking for your answer?