BY WET N WILD

Your perfect look starts with a solid foundation! This dense, flat brush is the perfect balance of firmness and softness to apply any cream or liquid foundation with ease for a streak-free, flawless finish.

Kirsten F.
Littleton
This brush wasn’t great for getting a smooth finish on your foundation. I much prefer a beauty sponge. It leaves streak marks on my face and I found myself using my fingers to blend it out better. It’s good to apply your foundation without absorbing much product. Blending is hard, wouldn’t recommend.
Elizabeth S.
Belleville
I love this brush especially for masks. Not what it’s meant for but it really is affordable and makes applying masks very easy without getting messy. It’s easy to wash out as well! It works great with extremely liquidy foundations but for normal foundations it leaves a streaky looking finish.
Valerie P.
Kissimmee, FL
The foundation brush allows for your foundation to be applied nicely and blends out decently but again like the concealer brush, you'll need to use a beauty blender to completely blend out the foundation for the coverage you like.
Ashlyn D.
I don’t really use foundation but I was looking for a good affordable brush to apply my face mask with and I quite enjoy this one it applies the masks evenly and thorough also it’s easy to clean and I love the white and pink
♠️~Toni S.
I do like all the wet and wild brushes they’re very inexpensive and help together ! Most of my morphe brushes , ulta brushes or brushes from anywhere else fall apart but these are still in place and are much more affordable 🖤
Yessica C.
Bronx
These brushes are very well made considering the price of it ! Very worth the dollar. It helps blend very good and it feels soft on the skin. The price is affordable and I would buy again and other products .
🌈✨🐘 H.
Alpharetta
I honestly feel like wet n wild is underrated ! A very great product that doesn’t break the bank !! I love this brush as well as all of the others that come in this line ! A great beat EVERY time 💁🏾‍♀️
Tiffany E.
This brush is terrible. I'm a little biased because when I received mine some bristles were falling out and when I tried to use it more came out on my face. Ended up throwing it away.
Jessica F.
Peoria
Bought this when it first came out because I liked the look & had heard a YouTuber talk about it. Not worth the money. You can find other brushes that are much better quality.
Caelyn K.
lake stevens
I 10/10 recommend this brush! There’s some at Sephora just like this but I wanted to try a different brand and I have to say that I’m very impressed. This worked just as well as the Sephora brushes!
Emily D.
Spokane, WA
Does this work will with bb cream as well as foundation?
Christine Mae M.
Where can I buy this at?
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
wet n wild Foundation Brush Has anyone used this foundation brush? Does it work well? Pros/cons? Thanks in advance!