Wet N Wild Flirting at the After Party Palette uploaded by Vannesa C.Wet N Wild Flirting at the After Party Palette uploaded by Alicia H.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alicia H.
@wetnwild Flirting at the after party I gave it a 4 star because wven though it enhanced my eyecolor ... I needed a transition color, I couldn't only use the palette itself. I also had to buy a new one because I dropped my first one and it broke. so as you can see in my photo I store it in a special way.
Angell G.
Moore, SC
Any wet and wild palette will have many colors that blend well together but this particular is perfect for a smokey eye or a mysterious purple. You'll have to apply a few coats for opacity but I would most definitely buy again.
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these eyeshadows . They are very affordable and come in a variety of shades. They blend easily and smoothly. I would highly recommend these to anyone. I also love that you can find them in drugstores and Walmart and target. I really like the color of this palette.
Silk A.
I have this palette and I use it fairly often. I usually prime my eyes first if I want the color to look intense or I will just swipe the color on right on my face and it still ends up being pretty. I love the mix of purples and how they blend into each other!
Gabbie P.
York, PA
Wet n wild has a great range of creamy shadows that never disappoint. This is the old pushing petals palette that's since been discontinued but it was solid.
Destiny A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like the colors but I ain't never tried I but I wanna try it soon but it's amazing colors and probably look good on my eyes with the colors of my eyes
Vannesa C.
Well pigmented got it for 1$ at the 99 cent store and I'm glad I did so buttery and easy to blend for a pretty purple smoky eye
Brandi B.
Hobart, OK
Okay quality. Not impressive to me, pigments are decent. I'd repurchase other colors based on the good price alone lol
Esther A.
The spray last for half a day. It does it's work by holding the makeup together and give it a nice touch to it.
Linda H.
Bakersfield
Not (at all) one of my favorite products from them. They are pigmented but hard to work with, very chalky.