wet n wild Flights Of Fancy Photo Focus Primer Water Spray uploaded by Hailey V.

BY WET N WILD

Give your skin some love with just a few spritzes of perfection that will keep you refreshed and glowing all summer long. Lightweight primer spray can be used to prep, set and refresh makeup throughout the day.

Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free. Paraben Free. Gluten Free. Cruelty-Free. Vegan. Dermatologist Tested. Clinically Tested.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Propanediol, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, PVP, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa M.
I love this face priming spray in the Flights of Fancy wet and wild box let me start off by saying I have extremely oily skin I usually have to use priming sprays and setting sprays so my makeup won't look oily. as soon as I put this on I could feel it drying out the oil in my face. It feels refreshing on the only thing I will say about this product is I wish that the pump was a little bit different because it kind of shoots out funny but other than that this makes my makeup stay on all day without that look of greasiness.
Alicia N.
Sacramento
I can say this was the most awesome of products. It may simply be it doesn’t work well with fine lines or dry patches. Foundation that normally is fine over other primers looked bad with this. It made the foundation gather in fine lines and my dry patches
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I'm scoring it high actually. I do not use it as a primer and honestly feels as if it does absolutely nothing. I use this to wet my brushes for pigments and it does okay for that. I will not be buying this again. Do not waste your money on this.
Stephanie F.
Phoenix, AZ
I think this is a great dupe for the smashbox primer water! This is the first drugstore product I've seen to dupe a primer water, and who better to do so then Wet N Wild? The packaging is super fun and summery, and the sprayer could use a little work but the product is good! For $5 this is a great price for a primer spray!
Anna L.
Buchanan, MI
I love using this product as a primer under my foundation. The only thing I don't like about it is how it comes out of the bottle. When you spray it, it comes out spotty, but not as bad as some primer sprays I have tried. Yet, I will often blend it in with a moisturizer and let that set before applying foundation.
Hailey V.
I absolutely love this product it was super cheap at riteaid original 4.99 plus 20% off it was a steal it’s very hydrating and definitely refreshing I put it on after my face moisturizer and it’s awesome definitely will be buying it again hopefully wet n wild adds to permanent collection!
Hanna O.
This primer spray is terrible! It has the worst mister ever. It almost gets my hair line and my t shirt and nothing in between. Hopefully I got a dud, and I can get a new one that sprays better. When I do use it I like the effect it has on the skin. Wouldn’t recommend if you’re looking for a fine nice mist
LYDIA A.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great product but the mister hinders it completely! I was about to give up on it but I ended up changing the spray bottles it's in and it's so much better! I like to use this with my moisturizer for a flawless base. I would not recommend this for dry skin but combo it worked great!
Jessica P.
I loved this product. I used it along with the matte primer. I spray my face first and then apply the matte primer to make sure my makeup stays in play for 6+ hours.
Yvonne P.
Cockeysville, MD
I don't know if it's because I am so used to my morphe finishing spray and also my Urban decay all nighter, I just don't find this nice at all. The spray itself wasn't impressive.
Lauren C.
Is this a good product? And how is the spray on this product?