BY WET N WILD

This all-purpose brush is expertly designed with a flat top head and densely-packed bristles to pick up any formula—from liquid to powder. With an ergonomic handle for perfect grip, this brush can do no wrong.

Candace W.
Carrollton, GA
Purchased at: Dollar General
I seriously LOVE Wet N Wild brushes!! I now have almost a full set (in white) from tracking them all down at different Dollar Trees and Dollar Generals. Obviously they’re only $1 at Dollar Tree, (when they have them) which is INSANE for the quality. They are between $2-$3 at Dollar General. They work great! I tell all of my girlfriends about these! I’ve washed them tons, and they’ve never lost their shape, or shed a lot. The flat top brush is perfect for applying liquid foundation, and other cream products. Blending concealer, etc. But I actually like use this brush to set my under eye concealer, and face with translucent powder. It works GREAT for that! Definitely recommend!!!! ♥️👏🏼 (Sorry the brush is dirty in the pic. I use them every day.)
Esmeralda T.
Orosi, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use to be the girl that love to put foundation with her brush and this was one of my go to brushes. Very firm and soft blends foundation onto skin smooth i loved it. Definitely have to to an update. This brush was very inexpensive so if you guys come a cross it buy it.
Melissa S.
Stratford
I REALLY like this Flat Top Brush. It's Cruelty Free, I think it cost me only $3.00?!? and the Bristles are so soft. It blends well and it even has an indent for your finger when you use the Brush to properly hold it which is very unique! It's perfect for Powder and to use it for your Blush and even for Highlight or Bronzer!! The only thing that I haven't used it for is Liquid Foundation, and to be honest, I'm not sure if I will use this for Foundation, but, if it doesn't work out, I can always clean it and buy another one! I definitely recommend this Brush. It's still full, I haven't had problems with the hairs coming out and I think it's great!
Nichole P.
Stillwater, PA
My favorite foundation brush! I love it so much so that I have never bought another one too compare to, because I'm afraid that my love for this $2 brush is going to fade
Crystal G.
Bloomingdale
I really like this & for the price it’s actually pretty damn good. Though I mostly use Beauty blenders for my foundation, I sometimes use a brush like these when in the mood. The bristles are nice & soft. Just buff this into my skin & it blends nicely. These particular brushes are great for those in a budget & work just as well as others more expensive.
Colleen T.
Roseboro
I’m not too sure how I feel about this brush. It is easy to use, not as soft as their other brushes that I’ve used on my dry mature skin. I have used softer flat top, that seem to have more bristles. Don’t think I would buy this brush. But other Wet N Wild brushes definitely. Especially seeing they are now offered at my local Dollar Tree.
Dorcas U.
Las Vegas
Ahhh i am obsessed . I have every single wet n wild brushes and I love them . If I recall correctly I bought them singly at Walmart for like $2 each I guess they were on sale but they work great especially if your just learning to use brushes . I would say they’re just like the elf brand and I have both brands and they’ve been my starting brushes since I first got serious about my makeup . So I would definitely recommend to anyone who is just starting out and learning how to use brushes and makeup !
Rachel H.
Dorr
I use this sometimes for foundation and I love it! It applies foundation so easy and flawlessly. The price is outstanding because of the quality. I got mine at my local Dollar General. I’m definitely satisfied with this brush.
Araseli R.
CA
I bought this brush on vacation when I noticed I forgot a foundation brush. And it’s amazing ! Super soft and cleaned your foundation so good! Non streaky or misses spots ! And it was only $4!?
Jessica F.
Peoria, IL
Bought this when it first came out because I liked the look & had heard a YouTuber talk about it. Don't waste your money. Brush feels cheap & it's not dense enough to apply foundation well.

Amazon