BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Revolutionary high-shine lip gloss applies like a lip stain that leaves behind shine without any wax.

• I would like to know if I should go out and by this I hav...1 Answers
  • Does this brand last? What would be the best color choice...2 Answers
  • Does this lip stain come out patchy if you don't layer it...4 Answers
wet n wild Fergie Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stain
  • "Super creamy and amazing application the pigmentation and long lasting it the best of liners" in 11 reviews
Ce D.
Thomasville
I did not like this lip stain. It was not long lasting and by the end of the day the stain was all over your mouth. The color was pretty but the formula could use some work. I would not recommend. Not my favorite.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Ciara was presented in 1973, in a gleeful and merry breeze of bergamot, lemon and neroli at the beginning. A floral wave of jasmine, iris, palisander and ylang-ylang form the heart, while base notes include incense, myrrh, raspberry, sandalwood, patchouli, cedar, leather, musk, opoponax and vanilla.
sara f.
phoenix
i was looking for something very longwear and this hit the spot it was a great quality for the price it is marked at i highly recommend for someone who doesnt like to spend alot on makeup
Liliana R.
Bronx, NY
I like this product but it’s more like a lipgloss with a hint of color. Packaging is decent. Bought this at CVS. Staying power is ok, nothing impressive. I’m not sure if I’ll buy again. I think there are so many options out there to choose from.
Alma A.
Monroe, NC
My favorite Wet N Wild matte liquid lipsticks are from the catsuit collection in the colors Give Me Mocha and Goth Topic wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick
liz r.
belvidere
such a great product at such an awesome price!! reminds me of high end products i would totally recommend to anyone who is looking for quality at a drug store price it last a great minute for the price
Jennifer A.
I've tried two of these colors and they're so long lasting. You do need to add a lippencil but alart from that they're vibrant full of life and make your make-up come alive!
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
This color is bright and pigmented. It isn't my go to color but I wear it when I am fealing bold. It applies smoothly and lasts a long time before having to reapply. I did find that this product ran into the lines around my mouth after a little while though.
Jazmin W.
Raleigh, NC
I like this lip product, I have the red shade and when I wear it I receive many complements. The only thing I don't particularly like is that when your reapplying after a few hours it tends to cake up but other than that a great product.
Jessica L.
Collinsville
Not for everyone I will admit but I loved this product. It was super cheap at my CVS for being on sale. It applies like a weird sticky jelly but once you blot (not wipe) your lips off it leave the most beautiful color. You can top it with a gloss nicely too.
Jessica D.
Pontiac, MI
Does this lip stain come out patchy if you don't layer it up?
Ally a.
Canada
Does this product last for a long time?
Stephanie S.
Crossville, AL
Does this brand last? What would be the best color choice for a ginger?
Ally a.
Canada
Does this product last for a long time?
Amber B.
Wallburg NC
I would like to know if I should go out and by this I have been seeing some good and bad reviews I would love more info on the product and if it is up to everyone's standards for the price as well