BY WET N WILD #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Revolutionary high-shine lip gloss applies like a lip stain that leaves behind shine without any wax. Net Wt. 0.17 Fl Oz / 5.1ml Wet n Wild Brand lip-stains Category 3 Pack

• I would like to know if I should go out and by this I have been s...1 Answers
  • Does this brand last? What would be the best color choice for a g...2 Answers
  • Does this lip stain come out patchy if you don't layer it up?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Ciara was presented in 1973, in a gleeful and merry breeze of bergamot, lemon and neroli at the beginning. A floral wave of jasmine, iris, palisander and ylang-ylang form the heart, while base notes include incense, myrrh, raspberry, sandalwood, patchouli, cedar, leather, musk, opoponax and vanilla.
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
This color is bright and pigmented. It isn't my go to color but I wear it when I am fealing bold. It applies smoothly and lasts a long time before having to reapply. I did find that this product ran into the lines around my mouth after a little while though.
Jazmin W.
Greensboro , NC
I like this lip product, I have the red shade and when I wear it I receive many complements. The only thing I don't particularly like is that when your reapplying after a few hours it tends to cake up but other than that a great product.
Lani S.
These lip stains are perfect for a night out! So light and goes on smooth. I'm not one for spending a ton of money on makeup products but this is adorable and long lasting! I plan on buying again in the near future!
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Love Fergie love wet N Wild, great product overall, all though a bit sticky and gooie too, Good color though I like it it's not easy to apply and doesn't feel comfortable but the shade is great I guess,
Kailey L.
lindon
I love the color. It really is super shine, just like it says. I have really pale skin and the light pink color looked best with my skin tone. It doesn’t last that long, but it’s really cute.
Andrea D.
Some of these went on great and had decent pigment. A couple (mainly the bright red) had a weird separated and clumpy consistency and was unwearable. Not the best quality.
courtney w.
These glosses I found at the dollar store and like them. The downside is they're sticky and kinda thick. Would recommend over another product like a liner or lipstick.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
It's a nice product and the color looks good as well. I would say I would use it again. Also, the formula is nice too. The packaging is okay but the product sold itself.
Jam J.
MIAMI, FL
This was a Dollar Tree find. I was very disappointed with this, to be so rich and creamy it just seemed not to be a good formula to me....I see it's been discontinued, for good reason🖓🏾
Jessica D.
Pontiac, MI
Does this lip stain come out patchy if you don't layer it up?
Ally a.
Canada
Does this product last for a long time?
Stephanie S.
Crossville, AL
Does this brand last? What would be the best color choice for a ginger?
Ally a.
Canada
Does this product last for a long time?
Amber B.
Wallburg NC
I would like to know if I should go out and by this I have been seeing some good and bad reviews I would love more info on the product and if it is up to everyone's standards for the price as well