BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Center Stage Collection Turn your lashes on full blast!  This false lash formula coats and seals each lash with a fiber-rich film that instantly adds extreme length and ultra-dramatic volume.  Contains botanical essences to help nourish and strengthen each hair.  Its specially-designed wand and brush applies smoothly without clumping to double your lashes in plumpness.  So go ahead, make a loud impression that ll get you noticed from the nosebleed sections! Maximum volume! Extreme length! False-fiber formula. Instant lash extension.

• Would you recommend this over some big brand like cover girl ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It works great my eyes don't clump and iits a smooth aplication ." in 1 review
  • "I've inly used this mascara once but it lasted me a long time I really enjoyed that the brush wasn't overly to big or to small" in 1 review
  • "If thats not enough, with in 10 mins it flakes and smudges off and collects under the eyes, so not only do you have bad mascara on but now you look like you have these huge dark circles under your eyes." in 1 review
  • "I love how this makes my eyes stand out." in 1 review
  • "No clumps and it makes my eyes pop like fireworks!!!" in 1 review
Gabriela T.
Banning, CA
I had high hopes with it having Fergie's name on it .

I shoulda saved my money sure I got it for a dollar but I coulda but something else with that dollar.

The first time I used it I was in a hurry and only put one coat of it on
I cried it off at the movies :/ I thought ok maybe it was because I was in a rush and didn't apply it correctly (although if you've been using mascara for as long as I have you know there's not really a way to extremely mess up )

I tried it again applied a couple of coats to make it look nice (strike one: I have used mascaras where one or 2 is enough )
Then I saw myself in the mirror and it had migrated and collected under my eyes (strike 2)
Then when I went to take it off it burned my eyes so bad (strike 3) I used the same eye makeup remover I always use but I somehow got some mascara in my eye and it burned so bad
I'm not sure I want to use something that burns my eye that bad if it gets inside

Sorry wet and wild but this mascara is a big no for me
Joann D.
Louisville, TN
This is a decent product for the lower lash line, but it did nothing for my upper lashes. It doesn't smudge off, and lasts pretty well, but I feel like it's not worth the money for using only on my lower lash line.
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
Love how well this works for such little money. Buying it at target was the best decision I made. Just as good as wet n wild.
Aubrey M.
Roseville, CA
Really didn't like this mascara. It smelt really weird and was really wet and messy. Didn't lengthen or add volume.
priscilla J.
Orrum, NC
Yassss! This product enhance your eyebrows. It give you such much intensity. The dramatic look is awesome.
Jenefer C.
Lake Forest, CA
I LOVE this mascra! I tried it and fell in LOVE with it ! It's leaves your eyelashes long and it's cheap .
Hannah W.
Roselle , IL
This was okay it was a little dry from the start and gave a little volume!!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
The biggest thing about mascara is that it does not really matter what brand you buy the difference is in the brush. Wet n Wild makes a great mascara that lasts and is super affordable where you don't feel bad buying it just to try. I felt like my lashes were long and separated
Kristyn J.
I love wet n wild. I think they are such a great, affordable brand. But I was quite disappointed in this mascara. Come to think of it, I don't like any of wet n wild mascaras! Hmmm... maybe they have one I haven't tried yet! But for the most part I was overall disappointed
Codie H.
Stockton, CA
Would you recommend this over some big brand like cover girl ?