wet n wild Fergie Take on the Day Face Primer uploaded by manar h.wet n wild Fergie Take on the Day Face Primer uploaded by Lyza E.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Remember when you were a kid, watching fairy tales, wishing you had a magic potion to transform yourself instantly into a glamorous princess? Well, we're here to make your dreams come true! This miraculous primer can be used all over your face to minimize the appearance of pores, fill in fine lines and wrinkles, even skin tone, prevent your foundation from caking, and brighten your complexion for ultra-vibrant color that lasts all day. How does it do this? Because we basically put diamonds in a bottle! No, really, we did. The key ingredient in this miracle primer is white sapphire, formulated into a smooth, silky cream that glides on.

• I want to try but I want to know if it last the all day ?1 Answers
  • How does this primer compare.to other pricier primers? Do...1 Answers
  • how do you get free products on here? wet n wild Fergie T...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a great primer that helps your make up stay on. it is easy to apply and doesn't leave your skin oily. it is so affordable and i would recommend it to anyone." in 6 reviews
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
Okay so I'm usually never a wet n wild fan. I know I miss out on some really good products by dodging this brand altogether but I've seen enough bad to steer away. This product though is one I don't mind and I might actually purchase again. It's not too bad.
Bethany K.
Willmar
I didn’t like this primer because it seemed to just kind of smear under my foundation and I also need more spf. For me it left more of a shiny finish even after applying foundation and setting powder. It did not work for me but I would recommend to try as it may work better for someone else.
Juls G.
This product is great and definitely corrects unwanted blemishes. I do think that this product has a slight spf protection, and helps conceal pores. Personally I have dry skin, and this product has still been working great. I would definitely recommend this product!
Wendy C.
This primer works really great with keeping eyeshadow in place especially in hot weather but it also makes blending eyeshadow a nightmare and can leave eyeshadow looking patchy. I had gotten two tubes during a bogo free sale and I’m on my last one and wouldn’t get again.
Stevie L.
Albuquerque
Wholly cow Fergie got it right with this! Nothing and I mean nothing will budge this stuff until you get makeup remover on it! I use it for my eyes and face and it's truly amazing. I highly recommend this stuff!
Sunshine H.
Spring Hill, FL
Best of the drugstore eye primers and I've tried quite a few. Blends out smooth and easy, keeps eye makeup in place all day, and doesn't create sticky patches where grabbiness.
Tarah C.
Van Buren, OH
This is a great primer that helps your make up stay on. It is easy to apply and doesn't leave your skin oily. It is so affordable and I would recommend it to anyone.
Genessis O.
Saint Joseph, MO
Perfect for your daily use. It complements the skin well as well as it last long. I’ve used other products similar to this but this would far by be the best. The colors match the skin well and leaves the skin pore free and soft! I would recommended it to others!
ana m.
houston
it pretty much does the job, can get a little sticky, but worth the price. Takes a while to dry but it STAYS I mean STAYS when you set it. very long lasting, I'd buy again.
Chandler C.
The Colony, TX
Couldn't really tell I was wearing a primer. I wasn't a huge fan but the price was great. I usually really like this brand. It is easy to find in most drugstores.
Gea M.
Bristol, CT
How does this primer compare.to other pricier primers? Does it really last all day? Worth trying?
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
I want to try but I want to know if it last the all day ?
Claysia M.
how do you get free products on here? wet n wild Fergie Take on the Day Face Primer