BeautyEyeEye Primerwet n wild
Fergie Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer

wet n wild Fergie Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer

CenterStage Collection Take On The Day. Prep & prime. Lasts all day. Never creases. Not tested on animals Being a pop culture icon means you never the house without looking in prime condition.  So Fergie s letting you in on her secrete to always looking impeccable!  This perfect primer preps and brightens eyelids to guarantee ultra-vibrant color that lasts all day!  Its smooth, effortless application dries to a clear finish and keeps eyeshadow from creasing.  Once you try Fergie s secret, you ll never want to go back!  Don t worry, you can thank her later.

Does this product crease easy?
Does this product come in other colors?
Has anybody found a dupe for this?
Start your review of wet n wild Fergie Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...trying a different primer. i would definitely recommend to people who have oily lids it really stays on. I love that i can put this on then some eyeliner and be on my way and it stays on. it doesn't smudge or crease at all and i usually have smudging and creasing problems in the past with eyeliner. this is my go to. So go get it you wont be disappointed.in reviews
After my shadow started creasing with the Urban Decay Primer Potion, I asked for suggestions and someone recommended this primer!in reviews
I have oily lids and I love my elf primer , but this stuff is the bomb dot matte my lids , takes away some of the discoloration and best of all doesn't crease ( all day in the sun hanging out at the fair, eye shadow still in tact)in reviews
All I can say is that is that I ended up up being one of the few where that was NOT a dupe, maybe because I have REALLY oily lids idk.in reviews
The only thing you have to be careful about is that a little goes a long way and it can cake up if you use too much.in reviews
Jennifer  D.
Bear, DE
wet n wild Fergie Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer uploaded by Jennifer  D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I don't have the Fergie one, but the regular one and it works great. No creasing, colors stay vibrant and I don't have to set it with powder. I just give it a minute to set. Price is great and I'd recommend!
Leslie W.
Mount Gilead, OH
I LOVE this Primer and the cost is so cheap!! It works great. My eyeshadow is on ALL DAY LONG after using this. I buy 2 or 3 at a time when I see it because it is all I use. So much cheaper than other brands and does a great job! Thank you Wet n Wild!
Miranda M.
West Haven, CT
Pretty good but I felt like it took away from the colors I was using. Either that or I applied way to much lol
Erin O.
I have used many eye primers, from drugstore to high-end, and this is the only one that keeps my shadow from creasing. The tube lasts forever - I've been using my first tube for almost a year and i wear it daily! Plus the cost is great. I seriously have 5 backups for when they discontinue it!
Katie M.
Placerville, CA
This comes with tons of product for how little you have to use. it works so well. i love how affordable it is as well.
Jamie R.
Townsend, DE
I really didn't even know how to use a primer but I found this on sale a while ago and I will have to buy it again because this stuff really set my makeup look off! This has a mica type base and it really adds a layer of shine plus it gets your skin the right texture to add eyeshadow easily. I really like using this, easy and not expensive!
Heather M.
San Antonio, TX
I was so excited to find a drugstore eyeshadow primer that worked for my eyelids. I have pretty oily eyelids, and without a primer they crease, and with a lot of primers, they still creased. This primer is so cheap and my eyeshadow does not budge or crease. I accidentally fell asleep with my makeup on one night and woke up with my eyeshadow still on and crease-free. That is pretty impressive. I love that it comes out in a squeeze tube. I had the NYX eyeshadow primer before this one and I hated the packaging and my eyeshadow always creased. This acts like glue once it's dried. A little goes a long way, it has a nice consistency, and I love how this works on me.
Shiloh W.
Plymouth, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this primer. I’ve never had any issues with consistency or payoff. It can get a little watery if you don’t shake it really well but that’s a small price to pay for how cost effective it is. It doesn’t beat the UD primer but I would say it’s pretty close.
Lauryn  I.
Baltimore, MD
This eyeshadow primer was my go to for YEARS. It keeps everything perfectly in place and gives a nice base for all the shadows to blend out easily on to. Honestly it was my favourite until I started using my concealer/setting powder combination.
Lorena M.
High end $30 eye primers? Psh why bother when you can get dare I say it BETTER primer for only $3.. Urban decay? Two face? This is better than sooooo many eye primers I've tried. This doesn't crease everywhere and does such a good job on keeping my eyeshadow staying pigmented. Everyone needs to get this now! Drop everything and run to your closest drug store. I feel like everyone's slowing catching on its always sold out when I look for it I have to stock up as I speak de finally everyday product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...