BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A range of HIGH FASHION shades exclusive to Fergie and unavailable elsewhere in the mass market. The ultra-pigmented, intense shades are formulated with nylon-treated powder for silky-smooth, longwearing, high color payoff that last all day. Textures...

Buy on Amazon
Ivy B.
Corpus Christi
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was gifted to me by a friend; I honestly don't recommend it. Every shade expect the center is shimmery, with the center being a matte light purple. The silver shade is kind of nice, like, for an inner corner highlight. The other three are just blacks with different colors of glitter; purple, blue and black. They're sheer, and I really don't know how to use them. The matte purple in the center is also kinda sheer, I can use it as a transition shade. I use the photo focus primer underneath, and it helps a bit. Overall, I think there are better options from this collection.
Ivy B.
Corpus Christi
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was gifted to me by a friend; the color "Metropolitan nights" is a little half-and-half for me. The 4 colors surrounding the center are shimmery, with the center one being a matte, EXTREMELY pigmented black. These colors are pretty, but pretty sheer and overwhelmingly glittery. The white one might work for highlighting the brownbone/inner content. Honestly through, I wouldn't mind paying the $5 just for the black in the center. It's so, so so soft and extremely easy to blend while still being pigmented. The shimmery black shade is also alright. The gold doesn't show up at all, and the olive-toned silver shade is too sheer for my liking. Primer definitely makes a bit of a difference, my swatches were done without it.
Kaliza M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hellooooo Georgeos ! Happy Halloween! Today I used “Maldives Sky” to recreated a very easy and cute mermaid makeup! The colors are perfect really shinny and have a highly pigmented ! So let’s bring on more mermaids vibes!!! 💦🦀🐠
Stephania P.
Florida, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved very much the combination of colors besides that they have very good pigmentation and they are with some super cute and perfect shine to make an evening makeup. Wet N Wild Fergie Photo Op EyeshadowWet N Wild Fergie Photo Op Eyeshadow
Drake F.
Duson, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this palette a while back when Fergie started the line. I hate the palette because the shades are NOT pigmented at all. Gorgeous color choices. Horrible payoff. You can see in the photo i swatched the shades. Yes... the light blue is swatched.... its just super shear. These were more than one swipe and i rubbed hard on my hand. Still terrible. Now imagine using a brush.
Holli P.
Winifrede , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good eyeshadow! Very pigmented. I used it all the time during marching season and it would stay the whole night
Brianna H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, I personally think these are pretty good. They are very powdery so you have to do a decent amount of blending or they will end up patchy. Honestly, it is hard to find pigmented colorful shadows that perform well in the drugstore. If you need some crazy colors for a party or costume I think these are pretty nice. I used this set to create a galaxy look on my face. The color I was meh about was the light green. You have to use a lot of it to get good pigmentation. The other colors really impressed me however and you can build up the shades.
Larrissa S.
Oak Park , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't reallbahve any expectations from this pallet when I bought it. It just liked the colors that it came with and wanted to give it a try. I actually really liked it when I used it. The dark matte brown shadows ends up being what I used for my brows for quite a while. I liked them so much I have 3 of them!
Indira F.
Bristol, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bastante bueno para el precio lindos colores y una pigmentación decente, hay que usar un primer para que los colores se vean mejor
lauren b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased the Fergie cenferstage shadow set by wet and wild and was pretty impressed with the formula. It went on really nice and stayed on with a primer deal first.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
How pigmented is this palette?