BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A range of HIGH FASHION shades exclusive to Fergie and unavailable elsewhere in the mass market. The ultra-pigmented, intense shades are formulated with nylon-treated powder for silky-smooth, longwearing, high color payoff that last all day. Textures...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ivy B.
Corp Christi, TX
This product was gifted to me by a friend; I honestly don't recommend it. Every shade expect the center is shimmery, with the center being a matte light purple. The silver shade is kind of nice, like, for an inner corner highlight. The other three are just blacks with different colors of glitter; purple, blue and black. They're sheer, and I really don't know how to use them. The matte purple in the center is also kinda sheer, I can use it as a transition shade. I use the photo focus primer underneath, and it helps a bit. Overall, I think there are better options from this collection.
Ivy B.
Corp Christi, TX
This was gifted to me by a friend; the color "Metropolitan nights" is a little half-and-half for me. The 4 colors surrounding the center are shimmery, with the center one being a matte, EXTREMELY pigmented black. These colors are pretty, but pretty sheer and overwhelmingly glittery. The white one might work for highlighting the brownbone/inner content. Honestly through, I wouldn't mind paying the $5 just for the black in the center. It's so, so so soft and extremely easy to blend while still being pigmented. The shimmery black shade is also alright. The gold doesn't show up at all, and the olive-toned silver shade is too sheer for my liking. Primer definitely makes a bit of a difference, my swatches were done without it.
Kaliza M.
Hellooooo Georgeos ! Happy Halloween! Today I used “Maldives Sky” to recreated a very easy and cute mermaid makeup! The colors are perfect really shinny and have a highly pigmented ! So let’s bring on more mermaids vibes!!! 💦🦀🐠
Stephania P.
Florida, FL
I loved very much the combination of colors besides that they have very good pigmentation and they are with some super cute and perfect shine to make an evening makeup. Wet N Wild Fergie Photo Op EyeshadowWet N Wild Fergie Photo Op Eyeshadow
Drake F.
Duson, LA
I bought this palette a while back when Fergie started the line. I hate the palette because the shades are NOT pigmented at all. Gorgeous color choices. Horrible payoff. You can see in the photo i swatched the shades. Yes... the light blue is swatched.... its just super shear. These were more than one swipe and i rubbed hard on my hand. Still terrible. Now imagine using a brush.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
For the cheaper price I was pleasantly shocked at how pigmented this was. I have brown eyes and this just made them pop. I love the packaging it was very appealing to me and I would definitely buy this again this is a great eyeshadow
Katie D.
For the price the quality and pigment are good and I like the color but I like the original pallets the best
Kim F.
Audubon, NJ
Great colors. Only thing is that it does smudge easily as the day goes on. Other than that it goes on easy and makes your eyes pop
Simay T.
houston
Oh god, this is an amazing eye shadow! It is very affordable and so easy to work with! It blends like a dream and very pigmented, no fall outs or anything! The formula feels so nice on the skin I would purchase again.
Amber K.
Newland
Reasonably priced and purchased at Sally's. Not harsh, easy to use, store has color variety. Wish I could find the Disney Villain Collection pack.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
How pigmented is this palette?