BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A range of HIGH FASHION shades exclusive to Fergie and unavailable elsewhere in the mass market. The ultra-pigmented, intense shades are formulated with nylon-treated powder for silky-smooth, longwearing, high color payoff that last all day. Textures...

Buy on Amazon
Holli P.
Winifrede , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good eyeshadow! Very pigmented. I used it all the time during marching season and it would stay the whole night
Kaliza M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hellooooo Georgeos ! Happy Halloween! Today I used “Maldives Sky” to recreated a very easy and cute mermaid makeup! The colors are perfect really shinny and have a highly pigmented ! So let’s bring on more mermaids vibes!!! 💦🦀🐠
Brianna H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, I personally think these are pretty good. They are very powdery so you have to do a decent amount of blending or they will end up patchy. Honestly, it is hard to find pigmented colorful shadows that perform well in the drugstore. If you need some crazy colors for a party or costume I think these are pretty nice. I used this set to create a galaxy look on my face. The color I was meh about was the light green. You have to use a lot of it to get good pigmentation. The other colors really impressed me however and you can build up the shades.
Larrissa S.
Oak Park , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't reallbahve any expectations from this pallet when I bought it. It just liked the colors that it came with and wanted to give it a try. I actually really liked it when I used it. The dark matte brown shadows ends up being what I used for my brows for quite a while. I liked them so much I have 3 of them!
Indira F.
Bristol, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bastante bueno para el precio lindos colores y una pigmentación decente, hay que usar un primer para que los colores se vean mejor
lauren b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased the Fergie cenferstage shadow set by wet and wild and was pretty impressed with the formula. It went on really nice and stayed on with a primer deal first.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love fergie and so happy tgatcshe got makeup which i love her products i would recommend this to my friends and family.
Mariam S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This drugstore makeup eyeshadow palette offers a nice variety of colors, and is super affordable. Wet N' Wild is a great brand when it comes to good quality eyeshadows at a decent price tag. It's one of my favorite brands!
🥀Tacia 🥀.
When this collection came out, I had to get it! Wet N Wild never lets me down and always shocks me. These shadows were just stunning and super pigmented. They lasted me all day and didn't crease on me, I did put down a eyeshadow primer as well.
Mariana F.
What a wonderful lipstick. It is in the mouth, well pigmented, comfortable, does not stick, vibrant color, I love
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
How pigmented is this palette?