BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A range of HIGH FASHION shades exclusive to Fergie and unavailable elsewhere in the mass market. The ultra-pigmented, intense shades are formulated with nylon-treated powder for silky-smooth, longwearing, high color payoff that last all day. Textures...

Buy on Amazon
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
It went on very light and lost its pigmentation while blending. Was pretty disappointing. I got them from a local drugstore (CVS or Walgreens can’t remember) and wouldn’t buy again. Although now that I think about it, it’s possible they could show up better if you had a white base.
Aurora M.
Kingston
The formula of this eyeshadow was really nice, it was my first time using it. I don’t really use it that often, I used it once. I think it’s a nice eyeshadow but it’s not a WOW eyeshadow.
Autumn R.
Johnstown
I absolutely love the bright fun colors! I have always loved to make a statement with my eyeshadow! The brighter and more vivid and fun the color pallets the better the product! Love it!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
For the cheaper price I was pleasantly shocked at how pigmented this was. I have brown eyes and this just made them pop. I love the packaging it was very appealing to me and I would definitely buy this again this is a great eyeshadow
Katie D.
For the price the quality and pigment are good and I like the color but I like the original pallets the best
Kim F.
Audubon, NJ
Great colors. Only thing is that it does smudge easily as the day goes on. Other than that it goes on easy and makes your eyes pop
Simay T.
houston
Oh god, this is an amazing eye shadow! It is very affordable and so easy to work with! It blends like a dream and very pigmented, no fall outs or anything! The formula feels so nice on the skin I would purchase again.
Amber K.
Newland, NC
Reasonably priced and purchased at Sally's. Not harsh, easy to use, store has color variety. Wish I could find the Disney Villain Collection pack.
Nicole C.
Sharpsville , PA
I love love the night colors of this product. They stay all day bright! This was very inexpensive and has lasted me awhile. I would buy other colors in this product as well
Holli P.
Winifrede , WV
Very good eyeshadow! Very pigmented. I used it all the time during marching season and it would stay the whole night
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
How pigmented is this palette?