BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A range of HIGH FASHION shades exclusive to Fergie and unavailable elsewhere in the mass market. The ultra-pigmented, intense shades are formulated with nylon-treated powder for silky-smooth, longwearing, high color payoff that last all day. Textures...

Buy on Amazon
Nicolette F.
PALMDALE, CA
Really love these colors. The compliment alot of my looks. They blend very good and even came with eyeshadow primer.
Jennifer C.
Borger, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the bright colors and the pigments were really bright. It's bold for me but I enjoyed playing with the colors.
Lindsey L.
Pricey 25 to 35 size differ and place differ but reccomend pigmented looks great long lasting but very little product
Holli P.
Winifrede , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good eyeshadow! Very pigmented. I used it all the time during marching season and it would stay the whole night
lenny p.
I like to play with the colors of this line of products has variety of colos and the best economic 100% recommended
Lilian W.
San Jose
It's cheap in price and quality I would not recommend but you do you boo haha lol if you want to get it it's cheap
Kimberly O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are alright. I'd use this pallet once in a while. It isn't something I would use often with my make up.
cassandra l.
Stoughton, MA
I love the Fergie Edition Wet and Wild it works very well I like to mix it with a little vaseline for a shiny and
Carrie C.
Macomb
Makes your eyes pop. You can get different ones according to your eye color to give you the best possible look
Angie J.
Baltimore
Beautiful colors and they just pop! You can use one color or even layer it no matter what the colors will pop!
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
How pigmented is this palette?