BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A range of HIGH FASHION shades exclusive to Fergie and unavailable elsewhere in the mass market. The ultra-pigmented, intense shades are formulated with nylon-treated powder for silky-smooth, longwearing, high color payoff that last all day. Textures...

Buy on Jet.com*
Indira F.
Bristol, NH
Bastante bueno para el precio lindos colores y una pigmentación decente, hay que usar un primer para que los colores se vean mejor
Daisy L.
Florida
I bought this palette at a wim it's ok.  ,    Very pigmented,,, nice colors , don't reach for it much but has some colors thT I nedd
Amanda B.
Fort Smith, AR
One of the best products. Applies well and looks great! One of my favorite eye shadows to wear. Recommended to try at least once.
Amanda H.
Martins Ferry, OH
This product and these colors are really good. I haven't used to many wet n wild products but I'll definitely use this one again
Tammy K.
Love the colors. Applies well and wears well. Affordable price. Nice packaging. Would recommend.like that they have good colors.
Charlie T.
San Clemente , Ca
The Fergie pallets are super pigmented and unique colors I haven't found anywhere else! I have the teal and purple and I love it.
Courtney B.
Benwood, WV
I don't like every color in this. But the two colors that I do use I like. It's not a bad product to use at all, little cheap.
Stephanie B.
Ponca City, OK
Love it, can't live without it and definitely will buy it again and again. It's the best. Maybe in different shades next time.
Brianne D.
Spotswood, NJ
Super super pigmented. Tons and tons of fall out. Very bright colors, I personally have trouble blending them to work together
Sherry S.
The pigment is great, blends well and is good for a night out, might crease a little but it stays put paired with a good primer
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
How pigmented is this palette?