BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A range of HIGH FASHION shades exclusive to Fergie and unavailable elsewhere in the mass market. The ultra-pigmented, intense shades are formulated with nylon-treated powder for silky-smooth, longwearing, high color payoff that last all day. Textures...

Buy on Amazon
Destiny L.
Hoopa, CA
The side Shadow quad is really awesome it comes in so many colors and it's kind of an all-in-one and has every color that you need to complete an eye look. I am
Debra B.
Sevierville
Loved it! I love having options of several shades of colors. The blues and greens are my favorites. Easy to carry in my purse for middle of the day touch ups.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eye shadow collection. I thought the colors might look horrible on me, but they were perfect. Stayed on all day and didn't smudge all over my face.
Brooke T.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am biased to wet n wild eye shadow palettes. They are easy to use, colors are perfectly matched for different eye colors, and definitely budget friendly!
Evita S.
Merrillville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg these duos are the best! The looks I come up. I enjoy shopping on a budget at times and when I do I love when I can still get a good quality look
Cici D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Semi pigmented but buildable. You need a primer with these because it needs a base to stick to. If applied layed you can accomplish the full color.
Tiffany V.
Atlantic city, NJ
These colors are perfect for a night iut and really brought out my hazel eye color. Color had a little fall out so that is why Gabe it 4 starts.
member-0214ba125
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like this eyeshadow very much. I LOVE the wet n wild eyeshadow trios but I don't like these. They are a little chalky and not blendable
Celina S.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was uncertain about using this brand but so far I am happy with it. The colors are very vibrant! My favorite colors to use is blue and purple.
Mariah N.
Arvada, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wet N Wild Is Very Vibrant And All Of The Colors Are just magnificently perfect they just POP and with my skin tone is the perfect match.!✌
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
How pigmented is this palette?