BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A range of HIGH FASHION shades exclusive to Fergie and unavailable elsewhere in the mass market. The ultra-pigmented, intense shades are formulated with nylon-treated powder for silky-smooth, longwearing, high color payoff that last all day. Textures...

Buy on Amazon
katelyn s.
comes on to the eye lid very smooth. definitely worth the money spent on it!!!!! i've used it quite a few times and honestly i fell in absolute love with it! i would most definitely buy again! it's amazing
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
Not a bad shadow palette, but it does have a lot of fall out and kick up. Be sure to tap off the excess shadow from brush before applying to tour eyes. Decent pigmentation.
Yolanda M.
Cleveland, OH
Great for an affordable price. I like the way you have 5 shades in one small compact so you can take it on travels and create many different looks. Have little to no fall out.
Nicole C.
Sharpsville , PA
I love love the night colors of this product. They stay all day bright! This was very inexpensive and has lasted me awhile. I would buy other colors in this product as well
Nia J.
Although these colors don't come out so pigmented you can use the trick of wetting you eyeshadow brush lightly for more pigmentation and really get your money's worth.
Anna B.
Westminster, MD
These colors are pretty dark for my Caucasian skin tone and not very pretty. They are very metallic and look like something you would see in the little mermaid. I would not buy this again.
Marlena L.
Albuquerque, NM
I love how it has browns and blacks/grays so I can have multiple eye looks with the same pallet. I bought it at Walmart. With the right primer it is long lasting. Yes I would recommend.
Kalie H.
Weiser, ID
This is an eyeshadow that has A LOT of fallout. I have to use it before I lay foundation or I have to reapply. It's got decent pigments but don't last very long.
Lindsey C.
San Antonio, TX
I felt like the brown didn't stay on or was really pigmented as much as I would have liked. It also was very powdery so it was fall into my cheeks when applying.
Sarah R.
Arlington, OH
These color pop eyeshadow are great! The colors always go together and fit just perfectly with the right eye color.. they stay on wonderfully throughout the day and don't crease. I have noticed they stay better even with a primer on the eye
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
How pigmented is this palette?