BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A range of HIGH FASHION shades exclusive to Fergie and unavailable elsewhere in the mass market. The ultra-pigmented, intense shades are formulated with nylon-treated powder for silky-smooth, longwearing, high color payoff that last all day. Textures...

Buy on Amazon
Yolanda M.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for an affordable price. I like the way you have 5 shades in one small compact so you can take it on travels and create many different looks. Have little to no fall out.
Nia J.
Although these colors don't come out so pigmented you can use the trick of wetting you eyeshadow brush lightly for more pigmentation and really get your money's worth.
Anna B.
Westminster, MD
These colors are pretty dark for my Caucasian skin tone and not very pretty. They are very metallic and look like something you would see in the little mermaid. I would not buy this again.
Lindsey C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I felt like the brown didn't stay on or was really pigmented as much as I would have liked. It also was very powdery so it was fall into my cheeks when applying.
Marlena L.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how it has browns and blacks/grays so I can have multiple eye looks with the same pallet. I bought it at Walmart. With the right primer it is long lasting. Yes I would recommend.
Kalie H.
Weiser, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an eyeshadow that has A LOT of fallout. I have to use it before I lay foundation or I have to reapply. It's got decent pigments but don't last very long.
Sarah R.
Arlington, OH
These color pop eyeshadow are great! The colors always go together and fit just perfectly with the right eye color.. they stay on wonderfully throughout the day and don't crease. I have noticed they stay better even with a primer on the eye
yanira v.
Wet n wild products are great for those on a budget.. I got this pallette at Walmart and I love it! The pigmentation on these shadows is great and they are easy to apply
Ohii I.
Okay for the price but choice of color is not the best. Cool tones just doesn't go with a lot of skin tones u know. The texture is alright a little chalky but expected with the price point
Cecilia M.
Selma, CA
Great colors to use for more dramatic look or a subtle pop of color. Has a bit of fallout, but nothing to bad. Would not repurchase though, colors are not as intense as they could be
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
How pigmented is this palette?