BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A range of HIGH FASHION shades exclusive to Fergie and unavailable elsewhere in the mass market. The ultra-pigmented, intense shades are formulated with nylon-treated powder for silky-smooth, longwearing, high color payoff that last all day. Textures...

Buy on Amazon
angela t.
Groesbeck, TX
I amnot crazy about this eyeshadow. I usually love  this brand but these were not pigmented likei thoughtthey would be &they did not last long on my eyes they were easy to blend &use.I don't recommend this eye shadow palette if you love pigmentation.
Bj W.
Sunflower
I tried this once. My eyes change colors from blue to green so it goes similar with that. It did seem a little to greenish for my taste tho. I was expecting more of a blue feel! It stayed on for hours before fading away though!
Mariam S.
Los Angeles, CA
This drugstore makeup eyeshadow palette offers a nice variety of colors, and is super affordable. Wet N' Wild is a great brand when it comes to good quality eyeshadows at a decent price tag. It's one of my favorite brands!
Jeannie W.
I know wet & wild is one of the more less expensive products on the market, but I tnink there line of product is always hit or miss!! You either love it or heck no!! Never try cheap makeup!! But I like a few of the products
Sharvari M.
Hillsborough
Wet n Wild has been stepping their game up recently because these shadows are very nice. They're pigmented, rich and easy to blend. That blue is just stunning. It has small reflects and it's so bright and it pops and I always get compliments whenever i use it.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
I love this eyeshadow it blends in very nicely I have blue eyes so these colors make my eyes pop no need for improvement I love all wet and wild products it works just as good as other brands I very highly recommend
Monqiue B.
Fontana, CA
I bought my product from a VERY well known dollar store I got all if them they were very pigmented an lasted all day the black an brown combo worked very well on my Smokey eye I went back an bout my mother an Sister the same amount as me
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
I had SUCH issues with this palette. Fallout I can handle this product has such excessive fallout that I found stained the rest of my makeup when I tried to SUPER GENTLY remove it. not worth it at all!!
Luz O.
Dubai
An amazing eyeshadow with wonderful colors, every color is so cute and you can mix easily im a repeat user of it, I got it in DR the first time, I have dark brown eyes. I definitely recommend it.
Katie J.
Blanchard
The colors are really good with their pigment and the size is very nice the colors  are great I used it every chance I got my eyes are blue,gray, green hazel the application is very easy and I recommend it to anyone
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
How pigmented is this palette?