BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A range of HIGH FASHION shades exclusive to Fergie and unavailable elsewhere in the mass market. The ultra-pigmented, intense shades are formulated with nylon-treated powder for silky-smooth, longwearing, high color payoff that last all day. Textures...

Buy on Amazon
Samiha U.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay but seriously for the price you pay for these babies you get more for your money. The colors are so pigmented and can be used for many eyeshadow looks. You can achieve the smokey eye you have always wanted I have been using wet and wild since I was like 10. I love love love them!
joeanna e.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have bought this product and o absolutely love it! it is very easy t work with blending wise.it is good for the price not to mention the great colors, i am now a repeat user of their shadows. i would absolutely  recommend this to anyone looking for affordable, good eyeshadow!
Jade A.
Ogden, UT
Good color payoff and very little fallout. Does take a little more building for them to look absolutely perfect. These apply very well and I had no issues getting them to blend like I wanted. Overall I would highly suggest tese. They tend to last all day. I can't complain
Briana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyeshadows really aren't bad at all for the price. They're super cheap, but pretty pigmented. They're fairly easy to blend out and work with, the colors are bold and pretty, and they last a decent amount of time. They also make these same palettes in several different colors!
Grace G.
Fishers, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shadows were pretty pigmented for drugstore shadows i just didn't really enjoy this color selection. The shadows were pretty creamy but had some fallout as well so be careful. I would recxommend this product if you are a fan of cooler tones and these colors
When this collection came out, I had to get it! Wet N Wild never lets me down and always shocks me. These shadows were just stunning and super pigmented. They lasted me all day and didn't crease on me, I did put down a eyeshadow primer as well.
AnnMarie P.
Silver Spring, MD
This works but you have to reapply to get the color I desired. This is something that you would you in a sleepover/makeover session. This eyeshadow has a lot of room to improve. I would only buy if I was using the make up for a makeover party.
angela t.
Groesbeck, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I amnot crazy about this eyeshadow. I usually love  this brand but these were not pigmented likei thoughtthey would be &they did not last long on my eyes they were easy to blend &use.I don't recommend this eye shadow palette if you love pigmentation.
Bj W.
Sunflower
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this once. My eyes change colors from blue to green so it goes similar with that. It did seem a little to greenish for my taste tho. I was expecting more of a blue feel! It stayed on for hours before fading away though!
Jeannie W.
I know wet & wild is one of the more less expensive products on the market, but I tnink there line of product is always hit or miss!! You either love it or heck no!! Never try cheap makeup!! But I like a few of the products
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
How pigmented is this palette?