BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

When you ve always got a camera pointed at you, every side has to be your best side! This palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures from translucent highlights to subtle mattes to shimmering glitters - all of which the camera loves.  Its satiny-smooth formula is nylon-treated and jet-milled for ultra-pigmented, crease-resistant color that lasts all day.  Be one of the glamorous, ooh, flossy!

• How pigmented is this palette? 2 Answers
  • Are any of these eye shadow palettes not glittery/shimmery? 2 Answers
  • I haven't seen this yet. Is it new?2 Answers
wet n wild Fergie Photo Op Eyeshadow
  • "I also received this in my ipsy bag i got this in Desert Festival.. i loved the colors in this palette they were all super pigmented and smooth.. i loved the colors they are perfect for fall" in 76 reviews
Savannah S.
Clinton, NC
These are highly pigmentaed and stay for hours!! They work all day with the wet and wild eye lid primer! The only thing I didn't like was that one of the eye shadows fell out of the packaging. Other than that I love them and I will be getting more!
Jaysha R.
Deltona, FL
This eyeshadow pallet is from Wet n Wild by Fergie line. I like variety of greens in this pallet. However I don't like that they are all shimmer shades no matte. For myself I need at least one matte shade for my looks. If youre going for an all shimmer look this is great. I also would recommend using an eyeshadow primer first to help the longevity of the shadows.
Tyffanie V.
Grove, OK
AMAZING PALETTE... I have hazel eyes so this is a favorite of mine. The color wear is long and the colors are great. You can do many different things with this palette and I recommend it to anyone with hazel eyes or even brown eyes looks amazing.
Vinalyn A.
Clinton
This eyeshadow palette is very pigmented and affordable! The colors speaks summer! However, it gets powdery and chawky for some time especially if you are in the hot sun for a while. I still recommended this eyeshadow for the summer looks you have been trying to achieve but the quality of it is okay.
Kristina S.
Very pretty shadows, they look gorgeous in the pans, BUT they are not as pigmented as i would love them to be. A lot of fall out especially in the glitter ones. The packaging would use a lot of work, it is very bulky and hard to store if you are limited in space.
Marielena G.
Salinas , CA
This palette is so simple with very basic colors that you must always have in your collection. I have brown eyes and I just love the way orange looks on brown eyes. The pigmentation is great specially since it is so affordable I am very pleased!
Amy B.
I have this eyeshadows palette and colors are very pretty. You do have to build up the color a lot. I bought mine at cvs. I have only used this palette a few times. It is not easy to apply, without building it up. I would not recommend this palette.
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love wet n wild eyeshadows, they're surprisingly pigmented, and so affordable! I can always find them at the dollar store and I am continually impressed by the quality. I would definitely recommend these if you're looking for affordable shadows.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
I love this palette! I love that it's SO affordable. It's also very pigmented and glittery. It's easy to apply and goes on very smooth and highly pigmented. I had a coupon so I got it for under 4$. I will be looking out for more coupons to purchase other variations!
Samiha U.
Brooklyn, NY
Okay but seriously for the price you pay for these babies you get more for your money. The colors are so pigmented and can be used for many eyeshadow looks. You can achieve the smokey eye you have always wanted I have been using wet and wild since I was like 10. I love love love them!
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
Which of the Fergie pallets is your favorite and how many do you own? And are you pleased with the pallet?
Nalia R.
Gastonia, NC
Is this palette pretty pigmented?
Joan M.
Have anyone tried this?
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Do you like wearing this?
J M.
Are any of these eye shadow palettes not glittery/shimmery?

back