BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

When you ve always got a camera pointed at you, every side has to be your best side! This palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures from translucent highlights to subtle mattes to shimmering glitters - all of which the camera loves.  Its satiny-smooth formula is nylon-treated and jet-milled for ultra-pigmented, crease-resistant color that lasts all day.  Be one of the glamorous, ooh, flossy!

• How pigmented is this palette? 2 Answers
  • Are any of these eye shadow palettes not glittery/shimmery? 2 Answers
  • I haven't seen this yet. Is it new?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I also received this in my ipsy bag i got this in Desert Festival.. i loved the colors in this palette they were all super pigmented and smooth.. i loved the colors they are perfect for fall" in 76 reviews
Faith L.
Not as highly pigmented as other wet n wild products. Blending is patchy and there is alot of glitter in some of the shadows so there can be glitter fallout on your face.
Ava L.
south amboy
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes! Wet & wild is my favorite makeup brand for eyeshadows!! It’s worth the money!!! I have like 3 of these in different colors!! this eyeshadow is very Pigmented! Definitely buying again!!
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
As you can see this is one of my favorite palettes to use for an everyday look from day to night. I've had this product for about 2 years now and I still have a lot of product left due to the fact that the shadows are so pigmented.
Tosha Y.
This eyeshadow is great when you feel a little daring or you want a great Smokey eye it has all the perfect colors for that look it’s really pigmented I was impressed when I used it for the first time I would definitely get it again it’s worth it
Simay T.
houston
Oh god, this is an amazing eye shadow! It is very affordable and so easy to work with! It blends like a dream and very pigmented, no fall outs or anything! The formula feels so nice on the skin I would purchase again.
KaTonya C.
Not as pigmented as I would like but its colors are great for fall and I keep it in my travel make up bag the the colors are great for transition colors and crease colors. Very inexpensive
Lauren B.
I recently purchased the Fergie cenferstage shadow set by wet and wild and was pretty impressed with the formula. It went on really nice and stayed on with a primer deal first.
Autumn R.
Johnstown
I absolutely love the bright fun colors! I have always loved to make a statement with my eyeshadow! The brighter and more vivid and fun the color pallets the better the product! Love it!
효양 이.
Detroit, MI
I love this one. The quality is really nice. Great color pay off! The orange colour shows up well on my skin,and over a primer shows even better. I use the dark shades for lid and crease,the lighter ones for browbone and highlight,over clear anti age primer,and it stayed put and stayed deeply coloured for about 5 hours,and only slightly lighter for another 4.It will smear a bit on oily skin,but most shadows are 100%gone from my lids within2 hours time.So this one did well for my standards.If you want a shadow to look freshly applied for 8 hours,this isnt for you. It is perfectly sufficient for my needs however,and the bright terra cotta orange suits my skin tone. Feels a bit dry applying,use the sponge applcator instead of a brush,a brush just flakes it away and ruins the compact. Works with added drop of water like one of those wet/dry shadows that are made,to get deeper pigment if needed.I tried this as an experimental thing,but a bit of water didnt ruin it and helped it for me.The colour in center is very dark on lids,nearly black,I use it sparingly. All in all am happy with product. Wet n wild is known for being cheap,less than high end stuff, but this one is a step above. Wet n wild have improved
Samantha S.
Marysville
I love the colors but they are not as pigmented as I would have liked them to be, they are a bit hard to put on cause it takes a few tries to have the colors actually show
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
Which of the Fergie pallets is your favorite and how many do you own? And are you pleased with the pallet?
Nalia R.
Gastonia, NC
Is this palette pretty pigmented?
Joan M.
Have anyone tried this?
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Do you like wearing this?
J M.
Are any of these eye shadow palettes not glittery/shimmery?