BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A range of HIGH FASHION shades exclusive to Fergie and unavailable elsewhere in the mass market. The ultra-pigmented, intense shades are formulated with nylon-treated powder for silky-smooth, longwearing, high color payoff that last all day. Textures...

Buy on Amazon
Nina S.
This is such a great pack.. Really great for those on a budget and looking to get some beautiful eyeshadow colors. These colors are bright and make your eyes pop. I will always come back for more eyeshadow's from this brand.
Cecilia M.
Selma, CA
Great colors to use for more dramatic look or a subtle pop of color. Has a bit of fallout, but nothing to bad. Would not repurchase though, colors are not as intense as they could be
yanira v.
Wet n wild products are great for those on a budget.. I got this pallette at Walmart and I love it! The pigmentation on these shadows is great and they are easy to apply
Carley K.
these where very nicely pigmented and very easy to blend i highly recommend wet and wild eye shadows.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
For the price, I personally think these are pretty good. They are very powdery so you have to do a decent amount of blending or they will end up patchy. Honestly, it is hard to find pigmented colorful shadows that perform well in the drugstore. If you need some crazy colors for a party or costume I think these are pretty nice. I used this set to create a galaxy look on my face. The color I was meh about was the light green. You have to use a lot of it to get good pigmentation. The other colors really impressed me however and you can build up the shades.
Larrissa S.
Oak Park , MI
I didn't reallbahve any expectations from this pallet when I bought it. It just liked the colors that it came with and wanted to give it a try. I actually really liked it when I used it. The dark matte brown shadows ends up being what I used for my brows for quite a while. I liked them so much I have 3 of them!Ā
When this collection came out, I had to get it! Wet N Wild never lets me down and always shocks me. These shadows were just stunning and super pigmented. They lasted me all day and didn't crease on me, I did put down a eyeshadow primer as well.
Mariam S.
Los Angeles, CA
This drugstore makeup eyeshadow palette offers a nice variety of colors, and is super affordable. Wet N' Wild is a great brand when it comes to good quality eyeshadows at a decent price tag. It's one of my favorite brands!
lauren b.
I recently purchased the Fergie cenferstage shadow set by wet and wild and was pretty impressed with the formula. It went on really nice and stayed on with a primer deal first.
Ivy B.
Corpus Christi
This was gifted to me by a friend; the color "Metropolitan nights" is a little half-and-half for me. The 4 colors surrounding the center are shimmery, with the center one being a matte, EXTREMELY pigmented black. These colors are pretty, but pretty sheer and overwhelmingly glittery. The white one might work for highlighting the brownbone/inner content. Honestly through, I wouldn't mind paying the $5 just for the black in the center. It's so, so so soft and extremely easy to blend while still being pigmented. The shimmery black shade is also alright. The gold doesn't show up at all, and the olive-toned silver shade is too sheer for my liking. Primer definitely makes a bit of a difference, my swatches were done without it.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
How pigmented is this palette?