wet n wild Fergie Perfect Pout Lip Color

Soft, velvety lipsticks glide on silky smooth for weightless wear. These longwearing formulas are specially formulated with anti aging technology, as well as vitamins and minerals to keep lips soft, smooth, and kissable all day. Moisturizes and conditions for rich colors that wont cake, feather, or bleed.

Is it worth the hype
Where can I find wet n wild in ontario :(
Does the cap stay on good?
Start your review of wet n wild Fergie Perfect Pout Lip Color!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love how these lipsticks goes on very opaque and creamy. It do gets drying after a few hours so just re-apply and top off with a gloss. I hate the cap on these, since the lipstick sticks out a bit there is always a big chance you will get some of the lipstick on the cap unless you hold hour breath and do it slowly!in reviews
...resemble MAC colors that I have, for 1/5 of the price! They're super long lasting and I don't find them drying at all.in reviews
...be getting more. The formula is very pigmented and goes on smooth and moisturizing.in reviews
I find they aren't as drying as other Wet n Wild lipsticks and the colors wears for a good long time on your lips!in reviews
The colors are georgous, the tubes are pretty, & it is all around a great product!in reviews
Katie S.
Fresno, CA
wet n wild Fergie Perfect Pout Lip Color uploaded by Katie S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I purchased the Wet N Wild Fergie Perfect Pout Lip Color in the shades “Old School” and “Saraghina.” Both colors are beautiful and bold, just like Fergie! I absolutely love them and would buy them again if they were still available. The only downside, is the packaging, which for such an affordable yet quality product-I understand! Wet N Wild is one of my all time favorite drugstore affordable makeup brands and I love most of their products, but find the packaging is usually the one issue I have. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend these lipsticks in Fergie’s collection, if you can find them!
Janette R.
South Elgin, IL
One of the best lipstick formulas around. Not only for drugstore but in general. They are very smooth, pigmented and many times you can find them for around a dollar. They are very long lasting and are a staple in my everyday makeup. If you haven't tried them....check them out!
Lori S.
Montebello, CA
wet n wild Fergie Perfect Pout Lip Color uploaded by Lori S.
Purchased at: CVS
Such a great price and beauty lip color. I love wet & wild. Affordable and great cosmetic line.
Amanda B.
Mechanicville
Lasted long all day.  great color matched lots of clothes. I liked the packaging. Fair price for the size and quality of the product. Better than others in this category
Alma G.
Las Vegas, NV
So far all the Fergie products I've used from Wet n Wild have been amazing! Great application, the colors are beautiful! I use the lip stick, highlighter and shimmer primer all the time!! great product, I definitely recommend it!!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Color is amazing for sure but little hard to use on smaller thibgs being on the bigger side very creamy and bright eady to use the hole thing quick becuase of the texture.
Shannon V.
Brownsburg, IN
This brand is a very good brand. It has a good shine and it lasts really long. The colors are all very good and work well and feel great on my lips. I would definitely buy again. I have always loved this brand and would definitely recommend.
elizabeth E.
Fresno, CA
wet n wild Fergie Perfect Pout Lip Color is awesome you can purchase this item at pretty much any store. I love this product Bruno's only can you use this on your lips you can also use this on your face, I use this to shadow some areas on my face also you can use it on your eyes as eyeshadow too. I highly recommend this product because it has meet all of expectations it's a great value and awesome product.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Love these for Halloween! These makeup sticks are cheap, great for costumes from scary to classic, they last long and I feel better buying them than a random company on the shelf with scary chemicals. Must have for all halloweenies!
Nicole B.
Rochester, MN
These are just ok lipsticks. They tend to move around a little bit and get on my teeth throughout the day. They have a very pretty color range with a lot of darker and lighter colors. I would only purchase these again if they had a huge sale. There are other lipsticks out there that are better. wet n wild Fergie Perfect Pout Lip Color