BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Soft, velvety lipsticks glide on silky smooth for weightless wear. These longwearing formulas are specially formulated with anti aging technology, as well as vitamins and minerals to keep lips soft, smooth, and kissable all day. Moisturizes and conditions for rich colors that wont cake, feather, or bleed.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love how these lipsticks goes on very opaque and creamy. It do gets drying after a few hours so just re-apply and top off with a gloss. I hate the cap on these, since the lipstick sticks out a bit there is always a big chance you will get some of the lipstick on the cap unless you hold hour breath and do it slowly!" in 49 reviews
  • "I bought this lipstick just to try it out... I bought it in shades "Crest Cabernet" and "Saraghina" and they both highly resemble MAC colors that I have, for 1/5 of the price! They're super long lasting and I don't find them drying at all." in 21 reviews
  • "The packaging is cute and sleek. I have the color "Fergie Daily" and love it! I'm going to be getting more. The formula is very pigmented and goes on smooth and moisturizing." in 11 reviews
  • "I find they aren't as drying as other Wet n Wild lipsticks and the colors wears for a good long time on your lips!" in 5 reviews
  • "The colors are georgous, the tubes are pretty, & it is all around a great product!" in 5 reviews
macy c.
The tip on the lipsticks are awful. When you think your getting a good deal your really getting the price you pay for the product. I don’t love non matte lipsticks or liquid lipsticks. But I can handle it. These wipe off so easily. If you drink out of a glass your going to get the lipstick all over the glass. Would not recommend for a night out on the town with your girls or boys. Not kiss proof either. In my opinion these are affordable but, you know what your paying for the price. Note: everyone is different you may love, cherish, and adore this lipstick. You may hate or dislike this lipstick. Again everyone is different. Remember stay gorgeous...
Lucy F.
High ridge
I love this black lipstick, it’s super cute. Very nice packaging, super neat. I use this non stop when ever and where ever. Super easy to apply and super easy to use. I would definitely buy this product again.
Melissa S.
Los Angeles
I did not enjoy using this product at all my lips felt really dry and it wasnt the color I thought it would be it seemed so nice in the store but when I bought it it just wasnt for me and I guess it because I had more expectations from the product and the collab
Asia M.
I enjoy the wet and wild products for there price. The product is a good value but you do get what you pay for. The product is not long lasting and can buy it from Walmart or dollar general. I recommend for women just trying to have a little pop of color on a budget.
Maricella A.
Aransas pass, TX
The Halloween 🎃 line is absolutely stunning! The colors range from one end of the spectrum to the other, like usual my expectations were exceeded!! This is a product that I will be going back to in the future as well as recommending to my friends and family.
Mujer E.
Wauconda
This one I give it a 3 star I loved the color to it but it dried up on my lips and got like broken up. To wear it without cracking up I had to wear vasaline which did help! I mean don't get me wrong it's good but that's the only thing that happened! Just put some vasaline and there you go.
Danielle C.
This is a very great lipstick. Wet'n'Wild is a great brand and it's actually comparable to most high-end Brands. It applies very smooth and creamy with a bright Rich color leaves your lips feeling soft without any sticky residue when it dries.
Paola L.
Florida, FL
Great lipstick, although the one that i purchased wasn’t exactly my shade it is good value and good price it was my first time using it and I really liked it it’s is long lasting and I do recommend it to others thank you:)
Sabrina E.
Wayne, WV
THIS IS JUST LIKE THE SOFT TEDDY SHADE. A lot cheaper too!!! This is a go to getting ready of a morning. The packaging is like any other drug store packaging. It surpassed my expectations. I would buy this over and over.
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
I’ve tried several different brands and colors of lipstick. I absolute have loved each one of the colors I’ve tried and the quality is pretty good. I don’t like that it stains but any dark colored lipstick will do this
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Where have you found the best bargains on this
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
Do they sell this lipstick because I found the perfect color of red lipstick from them but can't find it anywhere. I dont know if the Fergie line had been discontinued or what but I would love to have some more of the lipstick.
Amandaceli S.
Do you think these lipsticks are way better than buying an expensive Mac lipstick ?
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby, ON
Where can I find wet n wild in ontario :(
Amber B.
Does the cap stay on good?