BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Long-lasting. Waterproof. Precision of liquid liner & ease of a cream application. Smudgeproof. Crease-resistant finish. Not tested on animals Whether you re trippin , flippin , fumblin , or stumbin , this velvet-rich, long lasting eyeliner gives you the edge you need to always look G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S!  With the precision of a liquid liner and the ease of a cream application, this waterproof formula stays on all day and night while you re dancing in the crowd or rockin out on stage!  Glides on easily for a smudgeproof, crease-re.

• Ok, so this eye liner is the reason I'm now ok with eye l...3 Answers
  • Does it smudge on the lower lid easily? How long does it ...4 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner work on the waterline? If so, does it ...1 Answers
wet n wild Fergie On Edge Creme Liner
  • "I heard so many great reviews for the Wet N Wild creme/gel liners so I picked this up. It is very pigmented, creamy and easy to apply.I have oily eye lids, so I always use a primer. Compared to pencils and felt tip liners I have used, this liner does last longer and I didn't have any problems with it flaking away. It does tend to smudge under my eye after a few hours, but not nearly as bad as a pencil does. It also comes with a brush which I actually like and use. I have been using it for over a month and very little is missing from the pot and I also haven't had any issues with the product drying out! " in 22 reviews
  • "I love this gel liner. I have little black dress which is super black and long-lasting. It does not smudge on me or flake off like most liners I've used. seriously amazing. it is waterproof which is good. its so easy to make a wing with this liner. I really like the brush that came with this liner too. I recommend this. Especially Little Black Dress" in 14 reviews
  • "I have this eyeliner in brown and I love it. I use it to fill in my brows and it works wonders! Doesn't smudge or transfer and it looks natural. " in 8 reviews
  • "I love this cream liner. I used it to do my eye brows everyday and with water proof too omg I absolutely love it. " in 7 reviews
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
Other than thee brush being small and useless, I LOVE this product. it dries matte so no shine, no crease or flakiness....too bad I cant find it at walmart any more
chelsey p.
Pinckard, AL
This product isn't good for the lower lid.. however for using on the top it's great. It can smudge so you want to make sure that you use a good primer for it.
Lola H.
Canton, MA
This eyeliner is great! It stays put and no flaking or fading. I recommend using a different brush and storing the pot in a zip lock or it will dry out quick.
Ciera B.
At the end of my first day wearing this, I was amazed to find that the eyeliner looked as fresh as when I first applied it! No smudging or streaking at all!
Julie M.
I loved this liner. It was literally so good. I had mine forever but now I can't find it anywhere which bums me out so bad, because it was really good liner.
RaGina T.
Wenatchee, WA
Once I tried this kind of eyeliner I stopped using the automatic eye pencil... Love the smoothness of this, and it does not smear or move after applied!
Gabriela C.
Denver, CO
I love this for my brows I use Cocoa Riche and its seriously amazing I don't use any other brow product ever since I got my hands on this cream liner.
Genesis F.
Minneapolis, MN
I love these found them at the dollar store today and there great for putting a pop of color on your eyeliner I have a blue and purple great find;!
Sara S.
Senoia, GA
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
This product made me an eye liner convert. I can now have the lined look I've always wanted. However it dried out which makes me super sad!!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
Does it smudge on the lower lid easily? How long does it last?
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
Ok, so this eye liner is the reason I'm now ok with eye liner. It totally made a convert. But my container dryer out. Is there anyway to bring it back to life??
Does this eyeliner work on the waterline? If so, does it stay on a long time/waterproof?
Chantelle K.
Are these liners long lasting? After a while do they smear onto the lid? Worth it?

back