BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Long-lasting. Waterproof. Precision of liquid liner & ease of a cream application. Smudgeproof. Crease-resistant finish. Not tested on animals Whether you re trippin , flippin , fumblin , or stumbin , this velvet-rich, long lasting eyeliner gives you the edge you need to always look G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S!  With the precision of a liquid liner and the ease of a cream application, this waterproof formula stays on all day and night while you re dancing in the crowd or rockin out on stage!  Glides on easily for a smudgeproof, crease-re.

• Ok, so this eye liner is the reason I'm now ok with eye l...3 Answers
  • Does it smudge on the lower lid easily? How long does it ...4 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner work on the waterline? If so, does it ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I heard so many great reviews for the Wet N Wild creme/gel liners so I picked this up. It is very pigmented, creamy and easy to apply.I have oily eye lids, so I always use a primer. Compared to pencils and felt tip liners I have used, this liner does last longer and I didn't have any problems with it flaking away. It does tend to smudge under my eye after a few hours, but not nearly as bad as a pencil does. It also comes with a brush which I actually like and use. I have been using it for over a month and very little is missing from the pot and I also haven't had any issues with the product drying out! " in 22 reviews
  • "I love this gel liner. I have little black dress which is super black and long-lasting. It does not smudge on me or flake off like most liners I've used. seriously amazing. it is waterproof which is good. its so easy to make a wing with this liner. I really like the brush that came with this liner too. I recommend this. Especially Little Black Dress" in 14 reviews
  • "I have this eyeliner in brown and I love it. I use it to fill in my brows and it works wonders! Doesn't smudge or transfer and it looks natural. " in 8 reviews
  • "I love this cream liner. I used it to do my eye brows everyday and with water proof too omg I absolutely love it. " in 7 reviews
Carla A.
Doral, FL
I love this product so far, I got it in the brown color and I use it to shape my brows. The results are just amazing. If you want a dupe for the ABH this is just perfect. Also, the price is very affordable which is great for the quality of the product.
Moni A.
One of the best eyeliner gels I have ever used! The way it glided so easy and smoothly on my eyelids was amazing. The product was rich and creamy. It did not get dry or patchy at all. It didn't smear all over the place, but it once in a while.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
The brush is pretty much useless. I kind of like this liner. It stays on really well but before it dries it can smudge pretty badly which I don't like. I got this in black, but there is one in brown as well that I kind of would like to try!
Suzie Q.
Morristown, TN
I honestly use this product every day. I don't use the brush that comes with it because I own a lot of brushes. This product for me has staying power. Its affordable and it really glides on smooth.
Nichole C.
Detroit, MI
Creamy and long lasting. Offers the precision of liquid liner with the ease of a cream application. Waterproof for all day and night. Smudge proof, crease resistant
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
This eyeliner is definitely a keeper. It is super creamy and a really good shade of black! I found all of Fergies line super cheap on clearance at Walgreens so it was definitely worth it!
Alyssa S.
Des Plaines, IL
I decided to try this out on New Year's Eve for my sisters makeup and it was so horrible . It was about 6$ and so dry and draggy like . I was shocked and disappointed. The bronzer from this line is however amazing.
Cookie M.
south gate, CA
Ok so im not so crazy about this eyeliner because the stay isn't long I switched from wet n wild to l'oreal and the wet n wild creme eyeliner doesnt give a matte finish look so if you go for a dramatic look and its thick it might leave a stain if you look up which was pretty annoying to keep on having to check up on when I was out.
samantha g.
Louisville, KY
This is the first gel eyeliner I've ever bought and I love it. I have it in black and its very pigmented and long lasting. It don't smudge and give me black circles under my eyes like most eyeliners do
Brendy M.
Gardena, CA
The brush might need a little help , but I used a different brush I had handy. I love how dark the color is and how it glides on smoothly. It also lasts very long! Highly recommend it to try out!!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
Does it smudge on the lower lid easily? How long does it last?
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
Ok, so this eye liner is the reason I'm now ok with eye liner. It totally made a convert. But my container dryer out. Is there anyway to bring it back to life??
Does this eyeliner work on the waterline? If so, does it stay on a long time/waterproof?
Chantelle K.
Are these liners long lasting? After a while do they smear onto the lid? Worth it?