BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Long-lasting. Waterproof. Precision of liquid liner & ease of a cream application. Smudgeproof. Crease-resistant finish. Not tested on animals Whether you re trippin , flippin , fumblin , or stumbin , this velvet-rich, long lasting eyeliner gives you the edge you need to always look G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S!  With the precision of a liquid liner and the ease of a cream application, this waterproof formula stays on all day and night while you re dancing in the crowd or rockin out on stage!  Glides on easily for a smudgeproof, crease-re.

• Ok, so this eye liner is the reason I'm now ok with eye l...3 Answers
  • Does it smudge on the lower lid easily? How long does it ...4 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner work on the waterline? If so, does it ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I heard so many great reviews for the Wet N Wild creme/gel liners so I picked this up. It is very pigmented, creamy and easy to apply.I have oily eye lids, so I always use a primer. Compared to pencils and felt tip liners I have used, this liner does last longer and I didn't have any problems with it flaking away. It does tend to smudge under my eye after a few hours, but not nearly as bad as a pencil does. It also comes with a brush which I actually like and use. I have been using it for over a month and very little is missing from the pot and I also haven't had any issues with the product drying out! " in 22 reviews
  • "I love this gel liner. I have little black dress which is super black and long-lasting. It does not smudge on me or flake off like most liners I've used. seriously amazing. it is waterproof which is good. its so easy to make a wing with this liner. I really like the brush that came with this liner too. I recommend this. Especially Little Black Dress" in 14 reviews
  • "I have this eyeliner in brown and I love it. I use it to fill in my brows and it works wonders! Doesn't smudge or transfer and it looks natural. " in 8 reviews
  • "I love this cream liner. I used it to do my eye brows everyday and with water proof too omg I absolutely love it. " in 7 reviews
Jessica P.
Surprisingly good actually i got it for $1 at the dollar tree and was just so surprised by the quality of it, it doesnt move and it stays for a long time, the only thing is tht you do have to waste a lot of product to get a very dark liner
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
Great for the price! A little goes a long way and the quality is pretty good. I don't use the brush that comes with it, I'm not a fan of it but i do have the other wet n wild creme eyeliner (the mega one) and i use that brush for both of them (its a flat angle). Never had a problem with it, especially if you use a setting spray!
Jasmine T.
Love this gel eyeliner, it is very creamy and goes on smooth. It also comes with a brush and although it is decent, I would recommend using your own angled brush for easy control. The price is very affordable (I got it for $1). I would definitely recommend it for gel eye liner beginners and overall for anyone else who doesn't want to spend $30 for eye liner.
Connie A.
Patterson, CA
Definitely my favorite eyeliner. It's affordable and the gel makes it easier to apply. I love the fact that it lasts ALL day long and doesn't come off easily with water itself. For sure would recommend this product.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I didn't like this eyeliner, it was not smooth and creamy. It was very hard to work with I felt like I had to apply it a thousand times to get the pigmentation I wanted. The Maybelline gel eyeliner is a million times better.
Christina L.
This is hands down the best gel eye liner out there. You can't beat the price and the lasting quality. I have worn this out to an outdoor musical festival in the heat of summer and have come home with perfectly lined eyes. It has a smooth, consistent texture and glides on perfectly. Can't say enough about this eyeliner. I would recommend it to anyone!
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
I just recently bought this cause they were out of my usual eyeliner. This is a make of my original eyeliner I use. I still like my favorite better but this stuff works just as well! Dark color and stays on all day and applies s!oothly. It is also way cheaper than the eyeliner I use so maybe I'll use this for a while haha. I would recommend buying this.
Jessica N.
This is one of my holy grail eyeliner that's from the drugstore! For it's price, it's a very great product! I love how it glides on so smooth and stays on for a long time! I wear this eyeliner with false lashes and I am seriously in love with the look! I recommend this to anyone who's looking for an inexpensive drugstore eyeliner. :)
Kayla W.
California, PA
I'm really impressed with creme eyeliner. This is the first creme eyeliner I've used and overall it's not bad. The brush is pretty terrible to use because it gets very hard after using it. It goes on smoothly. I use it for a base and then use a liquid eyeliner to do the wings on my makeup and it looks really awesome. The only other downside is it's pretty hard to get off, which is good because I don't have an issue with smudging, but it can be frustrating.
kym l.
Nampa, ID
I love this liner is very long lasting is is very dark its a very smooth formula, it starts to dry out a little after a couple months but if you put a little bit of baby oil on it, it looks like new
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
Does it smudge on the lower lid easily? How long does it last?
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
Ok, so this eye liner is the reason I'm now ok with eye liner. It totally made a convert. But my container dryer out. Is there anyway to bring it back to life??
Does this eyeliner work on the waterline? If so, does it stay on a long time/waterproof?
Chantelle K.
Are these liners long lasting? After a while do they smear onto the lid? Worth it?