BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Long-lasting. Waterproof. Precision of liquid liner & ease of a cream application. Smudgeproof. Crease-resistant finish. Not tested on animals Whether you re trippin , flippin , fumblin , or stumbin , this velvet-rich, long lasting eyeliner gives you the edge you need to always look G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S!  With the precision of a liquid liner and the ease of a cream application, this waterproof formula stays on all day and night while you re dancing in the crowd or rockin out on stage!  Glides on easily for a smudgeproof, crease-re.

• Ok, so this eye liner is the reason I'm now ok with eye l...3 Answers
  • Does it smudge on the lower lid easily? How long does it ...4 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner work on the waterline? If so, does it ...1 Answers
wet n wild Fergie On Edge Creme Liner
  • "I heard so many great reviews for the Wet N Wild creme/gel liners so I picked this up. It is very pigmented, creamy and easy to apply.I have oily eye lids, so I always use a primer. Compared to pencils and felt tip liners I have used, this liner does last longer and I didn't have any problems with it flaking away. It does tend to smudge under my eye after a few hours, but not nearly as bad as a pencil does. It also comes with a brush which I actually like and use. I have been using it for over a month and very little is missing from the pot and I also haven't had any issues with the product drying out! " in 22 reviews
  • "I love this gel liner. I have little black dress which is super black and long-lasting. It does not smudge on me or flake off like most liners I've used. seriously amazing. it is waterproof which is good. its so easy to make a wing with this liner. I really like the brush that came with this liner too. I recommend this. Especially Little Black Dress" in 14 reviews
  • "I have this eyeliner in brown and I love it. I use it to fill in my brows and it works wonders! Doesn't smudge or transfer and it looks natural. " in 8 reviews
  • "I love this cream liner. I used it to do my eye brows everyday and with water proof too omg I absolutely love it. " in 7 reviews
Annmarie F.
Oakland Park, FL
I am obsessed with this liner. I have had it for close to a year, if not longer and it is still just as creamy as it was when I got it. And there is still PLENTY of product left, and I use it almost daily. The brush it came with does the job really well and is still going strong. The brush paired with the formula gives me a crisp, precise winged liner every time. This is definitely my go to liner. I have it in black, but just recently realized there is a brown that I will probably pick up as well.
Rachel P.
Lexington, KY
I love this eye liner. I think it does create a nice smooth line and holds the line very well. The brush that comes included is very basic, but it's perfect for the price. The package is attractive and I like the glass jar that the liner comes in. The class makes it feel a little higher-end.
Erin D.
Atco, NJ
They should have made some of the Fergie collection permanent ! This black gel liner was easy to apply even in a hurry, came with a decent little brush good for on the go.
Karina G.
Riverside, CA
I did not have high hopes for his product but decided to give it a try anyway, and it definitely surprised me. It is smooth and creamy so applying it is easy. It might take some practice if you are not used to it but it is easy to get the hang of it. The pigmentation is amazing as well. The only thing I did not like was the brush. I found no use for it and instead had to buy another one. For the price, this is an excellent product!
Millie O.
Staten Island, NY
Did not like it as much as I thought. The brush was better used as a lip brush. It was just too thick for me personally, to create sharp cat eye liner with. The product also dries up after a few uses making it difficult to apply smoothly. It's also hard to remove at the end of the day even with good quality remover.
Kylee R.
Temecula , CA
Lauren O.
I found this product when I was just walking down the make up aisles one day and decided to try it out because it was inexpensive and it said it was smudge proof. I absolutely fell in love with it. It doesn't budge even when I'm at the gym or running errands in 100 degree weather. The pot of eyeliner has lasted me a few months now and there's still a lot left. It does not dry out in the pot at all.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
I always use gel liners and wet and wet. They didn't have it in black but bought the brown. It's amazing and stays on all day for school. It does smudge on me since I do have oily eyelids but I still like the product very much.
Nyoka F.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the first creme/gel liner I've tried. I loved it right away. I bought it on a whim, i liked the price especially with the enclosed brush. I had a pencil i liked, and still do, but something about the consistency, smoothness, I just love. I was worried as a novice that i would really just be playing with this brush and looking like a bozo but it was niiiice. I do feel it may be getting more difficult to apply. I've cleaned the brush but it seems not as stiff and precise. I can't imagine wanting the brush larger; it's for a line not my shadow.
Jessica P.
Surprisingly good actually i got it for $1 at the dollar tree and was just so surprised by the quality of it, it doesnt move and it stays for a long time, the only thing is tht you do have to waste a lot of product to get a very dark liner
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
Does it smudge on the lower lid easily? How long does it last?
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
Ok, so this eye liner is the reason I'm now ok with eye liner. It totally made a convert. But my container dryer out. Is there anyway to bring it back to life??
Does this eyeliner work on the waterline? If so, does it stay on a long time/waterproof?
Chantelle K.
Are these liners long lasting? After a while do they smear onto the lid? Worth it?

back