BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Long-lasting. Waterproof. Precision of liquid liner & ease of a cream application. Smudgeproof. Crease-resistant finish. Not tested on animals Whether you re trippin , flippin , fumblin , or stumbin , this velvet-rich, long lasting eyeliner gives you the edge you need to always look G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S!  With the precision of a liquid liner and the ease of a cream application, this waterproof formula stays on all day and night while you re dancing in the crowd or rockin out on stage!  Glides on easily for a smudgeproof, crease-re.

• Ok, so this eye liner is the reason I'm now ok with eye l...3 Answers
  • Does it smudge on the lower lid easily? How long does it ...4 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner work on the waterline? If so, does it ...1 Answers
wet n wild Fergie On Edge Creme Liner
  • "I heard so many great reviews for the Wet N Wild creme/gel liners so I picked this up. It is very pigmented, creamy and easy to apply.I have oily eye lids, so I always use a primer. Compared to pencils and felt tip liners I have used, this liner does last longer and I didn't have any problems with it flaking away. It does tend to smudge under my eye after a few hours, but not nearly as bad as a pencil does. It also comes with a brush which I actually like and use. I have been using it for over a month and very little is missing from the pot and I also haven't had any issues with the product drying out! " in 22 reviews
  • "I love this gel liner. I have little black dress which is super black and long-lasting. It does not smudge on me or flake off like most liners I've used. seriously amazing. it is waterproof which is good. its so easy to make a wing with this liner. I really like the brush that came with this liner too. I recommend this. Especially Little Black Dress" in 14 reviews
  • "I have this eyeliner in brown and I love it. I use it to fill in my brows and it works wonders! Doesn't smudge or transfer and it looks natural. " in 8 reviews
  • "I love this cream liner. I used it to do my eye brows everyday and with water proof too omg I absolutely love it. " in 7 reviews
Natalie Z.
Albuquerque
This is my favorite eyeliner _of all time_. It's better than Bobbi Brown's cream eyeliner: goes on evenly, stays on all day, and doesn't dry out for a long, long time.

I have dark brown eyes and always used black eyeliner before finding this rich, chocolatey brown (really is "cocoa riche!"). I'm hooked!

Sadly I can no longer find it in stores. I'm buying it off Amazon since nothing else does the trick.
Michelle D.
Mascotte, FL
Maureen F.
Jacksonville, FL
I've never had such great luck with cream liners, but I've been happy with a couple Fergie products so I wanted to give this a go. I really love this eyeliner! It glides on where and how you want it and it stays on for the full 12+ hours I am at work and more, especially being in hot summer weather right now. It goes on soft and creamy, yet stays on and doesn't crease or flake. For it's price, it's definitely worth the buy!
Ronda N.
I love this gel liner so much! It's very inexpensive and I personally think it's so much better than the Maybelline gel liner! My Maybelline gel liner dried up some shortly after I bought it and I have had my wet n wild gel liner for quite some time and it still goes on smooth and for the price I would definitely buy this again!
Stephanie G.
Louisville, KY
I love this liner. The only reasons I am not giving it an A is because after about a week my brush broke(the bristle tip retracted into the brush itself) and it has started to get a bit clumpy in the pot. However I will be buying more of this! It's got great color, great application, and it lasts all day! You really have to scrub to get it all off or use and eye makeup remover.
Michelle R.
Palatine, IL
I purchased this eyeliner in the shade BROWN, i have brown hair, and have always had a hard time finding a pencil that worked, I personally did not like the harshness of pencils and shadows never lasted!! I picked this up at my local drugstore and using a SMALL amount and blending it into the cap to take off any access, and applied in to fill and color the eyebrow! It works great because it can easily be blended and mistakes can be corrected! great product, have never used it for eyeliner, but works amazing for the brows!!
Carmen A.
Jamaica, NY
So I religiously buy this liner in "chocolate" and I kid u not...its an amazing brow gel. I purchased this at my local walgreens. I normally use my Anastasia dipbrow to fill in my brows... but I would choose this chocolate liner over it any day!
Glenda T.
This eyeliner is so cheap yet soooo effective! I have difficulty using a cream liner. Wet and Wild Fergie liner makes it easier for me, unfortunately I dont know if its me not still use on building it up... I find it a bit less pigmented, quite grayish, translucent effect on my lids but over all Im pretty satisfied with it.
Kayleigh W.
Ashburn, VA
My favorite eyeliner! It's easy to apply and doesn't dry up as quickly as other gel/cream eyeliners I've used in the past. I don't like the brush that comes with it, so I use my Elf angled liner brush to apply it. Very long lasting on the top lid, but not so much on the bottom (yeah I use it on the bottom lid too...hush lol). Love it, and will continue to purchase :)
Annmarie F.
Oakland Park, FL
I am obsessed with this liner. I have had it for close to a year, if not longer and it is still just as creamy as it was when I got it. And there is still PLENTY of product left, and I use it almost daily. The brush it came with does the job really well and is still going strong. The brush paired with the formula gives me a crisp, precise winged liner every time. This is definitely my go to liner. I have it in black, but just recently realized there is a brown that I will probably pick up as well.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
Does it smudge on the lower lid easily? How long does it last?
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
Ok, so this eye liner is the reason I'm now ok with eye liner. It totally made a convert. But my container dryer out. Is there anyway to bring it back to life??
Does this eyeliner work on the waterline? If so, does it stay on a long time/waterproof?
Chantelle K.
Are these liners long lasting? After a while do they smear onto the lid? Worth it?

Amazon