BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Long-lasting. Waterproof. Precision of liquid liner & ease of a cream application. Smudgeproof. Crease-resistant finish. Not tested on animals Whether you re trippin , flippin , fumblin , or stumbin , this velvet-rich, long lasting eyeliner gives you the edge you need to always look G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S!  With the precision of a liquid liner and the ease of a cream application, this waterproof formula stays on all day and night while you re dancing in the crowd or rockin out on stage!  Glides on easily for a smudgeproof, crease-re.

• Ok, so this eye liner is the reason I'm now ok with eye l...3 Answers
  • Does it smudge on the lower lid easily? How long does it ...4 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner work on the waterline? If so, does it ...1 Answers
wet n wild Fergie On Edge Creme Liner
  • "I heard so many great reviews for the Wet N Wild creme/gel liners so I picked this up. It is very pigmented, creamy and easy to apply.I have oily eye lids, so I always use a primer. Compared to pencils and felt tip liners I have used, this liner does last longer and I didn't have any problems with it flaking away. It does tend to smudge under my eye after a few hours, but not nearly as bad as a pencil does. It also comes with a brush which I actually like and use. I have been using it for over a month and very little is missing from the pot and I also haven't had any issues with the product drying out! " in 22 reviews
  • "I love this gel liner. I have little black dress which is super black and long-lasting. It does not smudge on me or flake off like most liners I've used. seriously amazing. it is waterproof which is good. its so easy to make a wing with this liner. I really like the brush that came with this liner too. I recommend this. Especially Little Black Dress" in 14 reviews
  • "I have this eyeliner in brown and I love it. I use it to fill in my brows and it works wonders! Doesn't smudge or transfer and it looks natural. " in 8 reviews
  • "I love this cream liner. I used it to do my eye brows everyday and with water proof too omg I absolutely love it. " in 7 reviews
Reina H.
I love this gel liner. It's affordable and you can buy it at your local Walgreens. I like how smooth it is and it has a brush already. I usually get black which is the to go too and as soon as mine runs out, I will be rebuying!
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
This is my go to eyeliner. I've tried so many different kinds of eyeliner and I always find myself going back to this. I like to use a brush and draw out my eyeliner instead of using a pencil. It lasts forever and does not smear at all.
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
I love using this on my water line it's so comfortable. Doesn't more or anything. I recommend it to anyone who doesn't like using eyeliner pencils or those twist ones.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
I just got this a few months ago to try it out and it's pretty good for a drugstore eyeliner product! It applies nicely and it's pretty black I'd say. I don't use the brush that comes with it though.
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA
I like this cream eye liner, I found it at Walgreens for a $1 off so it was VERY affordable, though its already affordable since its from Wet N Wild, so I couldn't help try it out. Its a good eye liner but I will say that the brush that comes with it sucks. Its waterproof and its smudge-able while its still fresh, but once its dries it doesn't really budge. It does flake off though which I Don't like.
I Did a look with the liner smudged all over my lid with purple liner which Ive included and a swatch.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I love the wet n wild creme eyeliner from fergie collection because it goes on smoothly. Also because it's doesn't smear nor smudge. The waterproof. I don't struggle applying the eyeliner. I like it because it comes with its own small eyeliner brush. I've been using it for quite a while now. The eyeliner inside the container hasn't dried out since I have it open a lot which is good.
Taylor C.
Fountain, CO
This eyeliner is fantastic. I have only tried the black color, and it stays on all day and then some (you have to wash your face like twice to get rid of it all!!) The formula is very smooth and doesn't have a weird shiny or oily look once it sets. I've had mine for about 3 months now and still have tons of product left after almost daily wear.

If you're going to purchase this eyeliner, make sure you have a thin eyeliner brush for application. The brush it comes with was a bit too thick for my liking, but I repurposed it as a lip brush and it works just fine. :)
Makayla S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my go to daily eyeliner. It doesn't smudge all day. Negative would be that its not quite as opaque as I would like. For the most part doesn't transfer onto eyelid.
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN
I didn't like it because it rubbed off very easy and wasn't much pigmentation but it was very cheap so I didn't expect much of it. If you want a decent hell longer for a super cheap price then this is good enough but rubbed easily.
Amanda B.
Twin Falls, ID
I am gald I tried this I had a $1 off coupon plus it was 40% off! I cant totally decide if its the eyeliner or the brush that isn't too great. I have a feeling its the brush ive used this a few times now and when I apply w the brush it skips some so some parts of my waterline are all black while some parts are streaky. I think I may go and get a new brand of brush. I wear this on my waterline and its pretty good an stayting on not 100% and has great pigmentation. Too much its as good as MAC's gel eyeliner I used years ago when it first came out. I would recommend putting this on and then putting your contacts in. It tends to get on my lenses if I put them in first.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
Does it smudge on the lower lid easily? How long does it last?
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
Ok, so this eye liner is the reason I'm now ok with eye liner. It totally made a convert. But my container dryer out. Is there anyway to bring it back to life??
Does this eyeliner work on the waterline? If so, does it stay on a long time/waterproof?
Chantelle K.
Are these liners long lasting? After a while do they smear onto the lid? Worth it?

back