BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Long-lasting. Waterproof. Precision of liquid liner & ease of a cream application. Smudgeproof. Crease-resistant finish. Not tested on animals Whether you re trippin , flippin , fumblin , or stumbin , this velvet-rich, long lasting eyeliner gives you the edge you need to always look G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S!  With the precision of a liquid liner and the ease of a cream application, this waterproof formula stays on all day and night while you re dancing in the crowd or rockin out on stage!  Glides on easily for a smudgeproof, crease-re.

• Ok, so this eye liner is the reason I'm now ok with eye l...3 Answers
  • Does it smudge on the lower lid easily? How long does it ...4 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner work on the waterline? If so, does it ...1 Answers
wet n wild Fergie On Edge Creme Liner
  • "I heard so many great reviews for the Wet N Wild creme/gel liners so I picked this up. It is very pigmented, creamy and easy to apply.I have oily eye lids, so I always use a primer. Compared to pencils and felt tip liners I have used, this liner does last longer and I didn't have any problems with it flaking away. It does tend to smudge under my eye after a few hours, but not nearly as bad as a pencil does. It also comes with a brush which I actually like and use. I have been using it for over a month and very little is missing from the pot and I also haven't had any issues with the product drying out! " in 22 reviews
  • "I love this gel liner. I have little black dress which is super black and long-lasting. It does not smudge on me or flake off like most liners I've used. seriously amazing. it is waterproof which is good. its so easy to make a wing with this liner. I really like the brush that came with this liner too. I recommend this. Especially Little Black Dress" in 14 reviews
  • "I have this eyeliner in brown and I love it. I use it to fill in my brows and it works wonders! Doesn't smudge or transfer and it looks natural. " in 8 reviews
  • "I love this cream liner. I used it to do my eye brows everyday and with water proof too omg I absolutely love it. " in 7 reviews
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I honestly could not stand this eyeliner. I tried it out once I came across it at the Dollar Tree. I was excited because I had heard so many good things about the Fergie line - but I wasn’t impressed at all.

The formula was hard and it was nearly impossible to get out of the container. The brush was also close to useless as it could possibly get. When I managed to get the product out, the brush was no help in making a precise line and it turned out all over the place and in a squiggly mess. All in all, this was just a horrible experience for me. I wouldn’t recommend to anyone.

This is one of those products that I understand why people don’t want to check out drugstore products..
Amanda D.
Louisville
This product was great on the first application, but it dried up very quickly and was not usable after a few uses. The brush that came with it was nice and the formulation was creamy when being applied.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Absolutely loved this eyeliner. Not waterproof,but as long as you don't run your eyes you're good. You can actually make a Smokey eye if you do it right. The only issue is that the creme dries out quickly if you use it a lot and don't use it up. It lasted a few months for me. I found it at the dollar tree and it's been one of the best finds there
Princess P.
Oceanside , CA
I love this crème eyeliner because of the texture when using it. It is a blackest black. Nice packaging. Very affordable one. I just wish all gel liner will last a little longer than 6 months. I will by it again if I will see on the store shelves.
Taylor A.
Waipahu, HI
When it comes to Halloween, you think, omg I NEED to go to the Halloween store and pick up some Halloween makeup! Although Halloween makeup works great (sometimes) - most times it's a bit or miss! I've had my fair share of misses throughout the years of Halloween, with trying to use dried up makeup you find at your local Halloween store or non pigmented crayons to use to draw on your face. I'm a stay at home mom so I play around every now and then when I have the time with makeup and found that, if you want the most PIGMENTED AF BLACK to use as "face paint" but also don't want to waste $2 on a crappy one or $10+ on a high end one, I highly suggest this gel liner!!!! You'll get the BLACKEST BLACK it works great for outlines and coloring in and a little goes a long way. I also find that this gel liner stays on my water line which says a lot about this affordable product! It's about $5 and you can get it pretty much at any drugstore, I got mines from Walmart. You do however have to set it with a black eyeshadow of your choice since it is a cream consistency - it will smudge if you rub it without setting. I love this product though for the price I totally think it's worth it! I never thought before to use gel liner on my face for Halloween til this year but so happy I did!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Not bad affordable creme eyeliner with wet n wild. Works very good, I’m almost out of I️t completely. I’m sure they don’t sell these anymore, but I have another favorite.
Arielle Felisse B.
National City, CA
I thought this was a pretty good creme eyeliner. I thought my pot had started drying out, just mix it up! Transfers on my very oily lids when I don't use eyeshadow and/with primer.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
I got the eyeliner in the color pure. It applied smooth and lasted all day. I'm not so much a fan of the put and brush type eyeliner but this one was really great and I picked it up at my local dollar tree so it was only a dollar
Courtney C.
This was the first of the wet n wild gel liner I bought. I loved it and it was very smooth when they quit carrying fergie I was glad they decided to keep it on the permanent line since I've since ran out of this one and bought the other! ❤
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
This is a great gel liner. It's pigmentation is awesome. An all day ware doesn't smudge and waterproof. I bought mine at Walmart and local HEB. I owe al three colors, black,brown, and purple. The only thing it that it harden a little very soon.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
Does it smudge on the lower lid easily? How long does it last?
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
Ok, so this eye liner is the reason I'm now ok with eye liner. It totally made a convert. But my container dryer out. Is there anyway to bring it back to life??
Does this eyeliner work on the waterline? If so, does it stay on a long time/waterproof?
Chantelle K.
Are these liners long lasting? After a while do they smear onto the lid? Worth it?

back