BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rock All Sides of The Dutchess from Flossy to Fierce in Fergified Shades! Shades specially developed in partnership with global superstar and pop culture icon Fergie.  This exclusive collection is a reflection of the singer s versatility, with looks ranging from rock-star glam to phunky hip to viciously edgy.  Each on-trend shade embodies Fergie s experimental style, specially formulated with glitters, confetti, chromes, metallics, and exclusive neon pigments that offer endless nail design creations. .

• Which one is your favorite Fergie polish?15 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this gold one?! I need this in my life!1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Do they chip easily?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The only thing that I didnt like was the fact that they didnt last that long but I didnt use a top coat with them so I am sure they would last longer if I did. " in 6 reviews
Kim G.
Rio Linda, CA
I got the Wet n Wild Fergie in Hollywood Walk of Fame. It is the clear top coat that has all the multi colored stars in it. It LOOKS like a really cool idea, but it's pretty difficult to use! Trying to get the stars out of the bottle and on to your nail is pretty much impossible, without ending up with a few inches of thick clear coat on top of your nail. The stars also don't want to STICK to your nail; they'd rather head on back to the nail polish brush! So the way I found around all of this is to pick them up on to the polish brush and pull them off by sticking a toothpick to them, and then poking them on to my nails where I wanted them to go. Then either using the existing nail polish brush with the top coat on it to seal them, or using a separate one to do so. That's why this doesn't get such a great rating. Great idea but getting it to work is a whole other story!
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I have this brand in glow stick (bright green) it's bright and beautiful in the bottle but it's very transparent on the nails unless you build coats and use a white base coat which then makes it take longer to fully dry so I always wind up messing up my paint job :-/ I might buy again but I'll have to do better swatches next time!
Stefany M.
Dayton, OH
Love the Wet N' Wild nail polishes, they come in tons of colors and glitters, you cannot be let down by this brand. It has something for everyone. And the bottles are simple and fairly cheap. But they work. Dries quickly and especially this Fergie collection is beautiful and really embodies Fergies personality.
Stacy M.
I usually like wet n wild polish; but I really dislike these. They are liquidy and the glitter seems to pool in one direction rather than spreading evenly. I'm on my third coat and still the glitter looks crazy.
I also don't like how it says right there 'nail polish made in USA; bottles filled in China'.
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
i LOVE sparkly nail polishes and this is a good one.. I have used several wet n wild polishes before and I will continue to buy them because they are easy to use and work very well. I usually purchase these from the drug store because its such a good price and i would absolutely recommend this product
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
I love the way this color looks I use it for Halloween and a few other times of the year. The glitter looks nice . It's not to expenive or anything and it last for a while .i like the brush on it but it's on the bigger side which is slightly a problem but mostly when doing pinkys and toes.
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
Jus purchased from local dollar store for !$1 each! Packaging it comes in its almost hard not to pass up the deal. Application is not best but I just use to apply glitter effect on nails, nail art etc. Aspiring nail tech. For beginners I would recommend but not for professional client use.
Jenn E.
This is decent nail polish for the price you pay. I got this at the dollar tree. So yes it's worth $1. It lasts a few days no longer than a week for me even with a base and top coat. I would recommend to someone for fun at home play around purposes however there is better nail polish.
Corissa P.
Evansville, WI
Loved the Fergie color selections. They work great for my daughter who typically wishes to change her nail color daily. The price is always right when she wants every color. I like these for myself on event occasions. The colors I vibrant but the longevity really doesn't hold up well.
Carol R.
Warren, MI
I love to paint my nails and have all different kinds of polish. I have several Wet n Wild polishes and have really liked them. However, I did not like the ones from the Fergie line. The glitter was very gloppy and hard to work with. I will stick with my other brands over this one.
Nima L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which one is your favorite Fergie polish?
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Does this product chip off fast?
Datona H.
What do you think about the new brush? I love it! Hot or not??
Auh'Goddess B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these the big glitter flakes or the small glitter flakes?
Stacy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is this product made in USA, sent to China to fill the bottles & then shipped all the way back to the USA where it was purchased....? How does all the exporting and importing save anyone anything...?