wet n wild Fergie Nail Color

Rock All Sides of The Dutchess from Flossy to Fierce in Fergified Shades! Shades specially developed in partnership with global superstar and pop culture icon Fergie. This exclusive collection is a reflection of the singer s versatility, with looks ranging from rock-star glam to phunky hip to viciously edgy. Each on-trend shade embodies Fergie s experimental style, specially formulated with glitters, confetti, chromes, metallics, and exclusive neon pigments that offer endless nail design creations.

Doo you have to put a bottom coat first ?
Does it last all day in the nails?
Qué tal la durabilidad del producto ya aplicado?? Lo recomiendan?
Start your review of wet n wild Fergie Nail Color!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The only thing that I didnt like was the fact that they didnt last that long but I didnt use a top coat with them so I am sure they would last longer if I did. in reviews
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I love the 3 pack of wet n wild nail polish. The colors are amazing and last a long time with out chipping. The price is awesome .
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
in very few occasions I paint my nails but I like this one because it does not leave the nail very loaded it looks discreet
Danita H.
It was good for the first few uses, then it got really thick and goopy. The brush is bigger and flatter than normal nail polishes but that wasn't to much of a problem. Got a red and black color. Looked nice. Shinny. Might buy again depending on colors available.
Jonna G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The glitter in this polish is very difficult to remove. Application was ok but removal was not fun. Great for masking imperfections over matte polish.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
wet n wild Fergie Nail Color uploaded by MANDY K.
This was so inexpensive at a $1 that even if it sucked, it would be hard to complain. I got this is a shimmering, gunmetal color with speckles of holographic glitter. The polish was a great consistency. Not thick and goopy, and applied well with the brush! I loved this glittering shade. It takes a couple coats if you want it opaque, or you can use it just to add a some glitter on top of another polish. It stayed on pretty well too. At least four days before I had to touch up which is a huge accomplishment with the way I treat my hands. Overall, great budget polish. I would repurchase.
Erika G.
Brownsville, TX
The color of this polish didn’t stand out as much as I would have liked. It takes a long time to dry and honestly is not very flattering.
vedetta D.
Compton, CA
Loved it....got as a gift..best gift ever I love nail polishes...will be buying on my own real soon ..especiallly for Xmas
Jen S.
Clearfield, UT
I love wet and wild nail polish! it goes on smoothly and dries fairly fast! got to love the price too!
Christina J.
Carrollton, TX
Great nail polish! It lasts for a while and rarely cracks. It's my go to nail polish :)
April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I didn't care for this line. I bought a few thinking the colors were beautiful but it took so long to dry only for it to be soft. If i bumped anything the polish seemed to crunch up!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...