BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rock All Sides of The Dutchess from Flossy to Fierce in Fergified Shades! Shades specially developed in partnership with global superstar and pop culture icon Fergie.  This exclusive collection is a reflection of the singer s versatility, with looks ranging from rock-star glam to phunky hip to viciously edgy.  Each on-trend shade embodies Fergie s experimental style, specially formulated with glitters, confetti, chromes, metallics, and exclusive neon pigments that offer endless nail design creations. .

• Which one is your favorite Fergie polish?15 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this gold one?! I need this in my life!1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Do they chip easily?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The only thing that I didnt like was the fact that they didnt last that long but I didnt use a top coat with them so I am sure they would last longer if I did. " in 6 reviews
Frecita C.
Mercedes, TX
Este es maravilloso y dura un montón en las uñas no se descarapela y es muy bonito y económico para el bolsillo yo lo uso sólo oh encima de otro color la verdad esta lindisimo lo quiero de regreso
Shahadah E.
I absolutely love this nail polish! The brush and neck are shape in a way that make it super easy and simple to use. The formula is not too thick and not too thin. You can use it as a top coat to make any color shinny or just layer it it create a nice gold color. I am continuously washing my hand so nail polish does not last on me but this one last the longest.
BriAnna W.
Resaca, GA
Wet N Wild's Fergie collection had some of my favorite nail polishes when I was younger! The formula is great and the price is super affordable. If you're a glitter freak & nail polish junkie like me, I highly suggest you try these if you can still find them! One of my favorite things about these polishes is the extra large brush applicator, which makes application even easier.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I like this product. The price is very affordable, compared to other products it works just as good and a better price. I like to use this as a topcoat over colors, it’s fun and lasts.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
If you love glitter you’ll love this nail polish. Super glittery and looked good with just one swipe, no fall out. Didn’t chip easy and lasted awhile. Love Fergie & love Wet n wild.
April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I didn't care for this line. I bought a few thinking the colors were beautiful but it took so long to dry only for it to be soft. If i bumped anything the polish seemed to crunch up!
Alexia L.
Cute nail polish, great product though the glitter doesn't apply out as smooth as it could be it's still a great product just have to add an extra layer would reccomend.
Tanner S.
You have to put like 100 coats on for the color to be what it says. Not great colors either. Decent price but the colors didn't agree with me and seemed really watery. I wouldn't buy any of these products again
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
kristin k.
New Bedford
Wet n wild I feel is such an under rated brand to begin with. I have yet to come across a product of of theirs that I didn't love, and the price is always way cheaper than the more expensive brands. I have a ton of their nail polish and get a good weeks wear till I have to deal with chips
Nima L.
Which one is your favorite Fergie polish?
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Does this product chip off fast?
Datona H.
What do you think about the new brush? I love it! Hot or not??
Auh'Goddess B.
Are these the big glitter flakes or the small glitter flakes?
Stacy M.
Why is this product made in USA, sent to China to fill the bottles & then shipped all the way back to the USA where it was purchased....? How does all the exporting and importing save anyone anything...?