BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

To apply; Start with the clean eyes.Gently remove lash from tray and apply on eye lid.

Buy on Amazon
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Love these falsies I'm not a fan of fake eyelashes but these I feel look so natural and easy to use! They provide amazing volume and are very affordable !!! Wet n wild are getting wayyy better I highly recommend
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
These are beautiful. They don't feel heavy. Meaning they don't weigh down your lids like some lashes. I cut them in half and apply them to the ends of my lids to create a more natural but flirty look. If you want a more dramatic look even though they bring drama all on their own then double up. Seriously.
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
I love playing around with false eyelashes, and I think for the price if you are new to wearing eyelashes that these are a great go too to start with.  I love the look and I think that they are so cute and that I think they look so natural.  I would recommend and I would buy again.
Tammi J.
UNIONDALE, NY
Wet n Wild Fergie Glam Lashes!!! I adore the lashes so much! True to it's name, GLAM! All the way! I particularly go for glam during the day, not just the evening. So, these are perfect for me!
Anne B.
Holly Springs, NC
Oh these eyelashes are amazing. They are so beautiful and looks so natural on I absolutely love them. My only thing is I don't like using glue but they're worth it. They're really good quality too.
Kristbilly R.
Wasco, CA
Wet n wild brand is my favorite when you're on a budget and still trying to look flawless!
They can range from 99¢ to $2 if that
Brisa🌻 A.
Denver, CO
Love these so much I like how they really bring out my eye and they're really large and pretty really love these eyelashes
Catherine M.
Kalispell, MT
These lashes are full and amazing. They flatter your eyes as well as the face and stay on for hours! Especially affordable.
Connie M.
i love this lashes make your eyes sntand more like a natural look they loook so nice on you i woudl recommend it
Mimi B.
these lashes are amazing I love my lash they just complete my look. these I use on a night out as they really stand and looks amazing on