3 colors available

BY WET N WILD

Center Stage Collection When you ve always got a camera pointed at you, every side has to be your best side! This palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures from translucent highlights to subtle mattes to shimmering glitters - all of which the camera loves.  Its satiny-smooth formula is nylon-treated and jet-milled for ultra-pigmented, crease-resistant color that lasts all day.  Be one of the glamorous, ooh, flossy! see more...

• Are any of these eye shadow palettes not glittery/shimmery? 2 Answers
  • Have anyone tried this? 6 Answers
  • Is this palette pretty pigmented?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
I bought this at local Walgreens,where it is actually five dollars less.I disliked the other colour palettes,but this one stood out to me and I bought it. I am a female who shares acct.with a guy,thats why name isnt mine.) The orange colour has great pigment,contrary to many reviews Ive read elsewhere,it shows up well on my skin,and over a primer shows even better. I use the dark shades for lid and crease,the lighter ones for browbone and highlight,over clear anti age primer,and it stayed put and stayed deeply coloured for about 5 hours,and only slightly lighter for another 4.It will smear a bit on oily skin,but most shadows are 100%gone from my lids within2 hours time.So this one did well for my standards.If you want a shadow to look freshly applied for 8 hours,this isnt for you. It is perfectly sufficient for my needs however,and the bright terra cotta orange suits olive complexion and Italian skin as I have.Feels a bit dry applying,use the sponge applcator instead of a brush,a brush just flakes it away and ruins the compact. Works with added drop of water like one of those wet/dry shadows that are made,to get deeper pigment if needed.I tried this as an experimental thing,but a bit of water didnt ruin it and helped it for me.The colour in center is very dark on lids,nearly black,I use it sparingly. All in all am happy with product. Wet n wild is known for being cheap,less than high end stuff, but this one is a step above. Wet n wild have improved
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wish this eye shadow wasn't limited edition. I got the Fergie wet n wild photo focus eye shadow palette and I absolutely love it! It has five vibrant purple and pink colors that compliment most skin tones. It is very pigmeneted which surprised me because it was so inexpensive. It also had little to no fallout! I Didnt even have to use an eye shadow primer with it! If you see this eye shadow for sale anywhere then I highly suggest you go out and purchase it before it is too late!
Kasey D.
Kasey D.
Dallas, TX
I have this in the orange and the purple. The orange and brown palette I get more use out of, just because the shades work better for me. The shadows are nicely pigmented and soft. The purple one isn't quite as useful. The bright purple shade is lovely, but with the exception of the silver, the other shades look almost identical on the skin, just slightly different shades of dark. I can't complain too much though, as I got that palette at Dollar Tree.
Julia V.
Julia V.
I bought this palette at Walgreens and I really did not like it. I felt like I had to work extra hard to get the most pigmentation out of the colors. I love Wetnwild but these palettes in specific are not there best you are better off buying there trips those are amazing and even more pigmented than some high end palettes and they only cost about $3.00 and sometime you can get them on sale for $1.50.
Vunga F.
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this palette because the colors looked like something I'd enjoy. I'm not daring when it comes to make up. I usually get neutral colors and this was a little deeper than I normally wear. I wanted to try something new for the holidays. Pigment is great and it came with a free eyelid primer. I haven't tried it but usually I'm not disappointed with wet n wild.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in Camouflage Couture and it sucks. Even with my $20 primer it still has so much fall out that I have glitter all over my cheeks an hour after I put it on. I have the Color Icon pallettes by Wet N Wild and I love them, I can't stand this though. I would just throw it away but I'd feel guilty because I spent money on it. I will never buy this again.
Meaghan B.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked up the warm orange/brown palette when it first came out. The colors are beautiful. I even hit pan on the orange bc it looks really flattering in the crease especially during summer and fall. I would repurchase again for the orange and matte brown. They are super flattering and worth it. It was easy to depot the colors into a z palette.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Love all of the wet and wild fergie line!!! i have used a number of products from wet and wild and i will say they are getting better and better as the months go on and they keep releasing them! Surprisingly i purchased this at the dollar tree! i couldn't find it anywhere else!! i will recommend this to everyone
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Really enjoy this quad. It's pigmented and blends pretty well. The colors are ones that are popular and in a lot of higher end palettes and shown in tutorials on YouTube. I love the dark sparkly brown shade. It's so pigmented and smooth that I can even use a liner brush and use it as an eyeshadow liner!
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
I found this at dollar tree.. But it's amazing the orange shade is very pretty.. The packaging makes it look expensive and I love it lol but the colors go on smoothly.. The orange is a great transition color it makes the look great🤔 all the colors work great together .I would totally recommend this!!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
Which of the Fergie pallets is your favorite and how many do you own? And are you pleased with the pallet?
Nalia R.
Nalia R.
Is this palette pretty pigmented?
Joan M.
Joan M.
Have anyone tried this?
J M.
J M.
Are any of these eye shadow palettes not glittery/shimmery?