BY WET N WILD

Perfect Pout Lip Color A038 Saraghina With anti-aging technology Vitamins & minerals to keep lips soft, smooth This longwearing formula is specially formulated with anti-aging technology, as well as vitamins and minerals to keep lips soft, smooth, and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mujer E.
Wauconda
This one I give it a 3 star I loved the color to it but it dried up on my lips and got like broken up. To wear it without cracking up I had to wear vasaline which did help! I mean don't get me wrong it's good but that's the only thing that happened! Just put some vasaline and there you go.
Laura D.
Wasn't too crazy over the lipstick because they don't last too long but for the price you really can't go wrong with rebuying it and needing to re apply if needed. The color was very pretty so I'd recommend if you are on a budget.
Rachel S.
Chillicothe
This is a brand I’ve used since I was a little girl. Very affordable, and doesn’t disappoint. Is it as nice as higher brands like Urban Decay and MAC? Probably not. You pay for what you get. But for the price I think it’s amazing.
Adriana D.
Greenville, SC
I think this lipstick is really nice compared to other lipsticks that they’ve come out with and it was a good price it did last along time and it was very easy to apply and yes I would recommend other people to buy this product
Hope S.
Piketon
This lipstick is just simply amazing and I have used it a million times it’s just perfect and long lasting. I’m one that bites my lips and the color still stays on it’s well past my expectations. I definitely recommend to others.
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
I’ve tried several different brands and colors of lipstick. I absolute have loved each one of the colors I’ve tried and the quality is pretty good. I don’t like that it stains but any dark colored lipstick will do this
Candelaria V.
tappahannock
If your looking for a long lasting lipstick at an affordable cost.. this is the one !! Lasts all day long ! And isn’t drying on the lips❤️ has amazing packaging! I do highly recommend since it’s very moisturizing
Kenisha T.
Miami Gardens
Very smooth and creamy!!!! but not very opaque.  😢😢😢 It was my first time using this product . Very inexpensive. I would buy again to layer on top of a regular lipstick. The wand could be better but worth the money. I do recommend buying as a lip topper though!!!!!!
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
Cheap lipstick! I love the color! I love everything from the package to the price! Is easy to find you can get at Walgreens, Walmart, target, and cvs! I love it been using since high school!
Kandice P.
Reasonable priced product. Purchased at CVS. It meant my expectations and provided lots of options to choose from. The color was beautiful it just didn’t work with my skin tone.