BY WET N WILD

Perfect Pout Lip Color A038 Saraghina With anti-aging technology Vitamins & minerals to keep lips soft, smooth This longwearing formula is specially formulated with anti-aging technology, as well as vitamins and minerals to keep lips soft, smooth, and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shanae F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Loveeeeeeee this lippie! It is affordable and just as good as the high end lipsticks! The wear time is awesome! Can't go wrong with this product, lips will be beautiful and you'll be saving lots and lots of money!
Madison R.
Gainesville Georgia
I don’t like this product at all. The lipstick comes out in clumps for me. They have pretty colors. They don’t last long and the packaging is just a plastic cardboard holder. I wouldn’t recommend this lipstick for anyone to use.
nicole D.
extremely cheap, BUT with an AMAZING color pay off. all colors that i’ve bought have been true to appearance. these lipsticks are hydrating and highly pigmented!
SaintLee S.
N Miami Beach, FL
The application is smooth, the color is amazing. I've had this color and her nude color for some time now and they're still usable. The Saraghina color is the perfect shade of red.
Brandy H.
Middleburg Heights
Moist. Love all the different colors you can get. It is full coverage. Wish more products came in a tub. Easy to find at drug stores and the price is really good.
Danielle P.
Bertha, MN
I love wet n wilds colors of lipsticks there are so many to choose from plus the price is something that you can't beat!! I like the dark colors like dark browns and dark purples I apply it once and it lasts the whole day I have been buying this lipstick for the past 5 years I'd be lost if they ever discontinued it!!
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
These lipsticks last all day. They are slightly dry in the application, but the color payoff is gorgeous. I find them to be just as good as the more high-end lipsticks I reach for. I own several colors and would recommend them to friends.
April C.
Guilderland, NY
I love their lipstick. It’s so cheap and the colors are so vibrant and pigmented. If you’re on a budget and want beauty, this is your go to.
Nakia C.
love it love it love it, have not found any other brand that I will use and it is vey affordable no matter where you buy
Jamie L.
Canton, GA
this brand does in a pinch. The colors are nice and the price is very affordable. It did meet my expectations.