Wet n Wild Fergie Creme Lipstick

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Perfect Pout Lip Color. A042 Pagan Angel. With anti-aging technology. Vitamins & minerals to keep lips soft, smooth This longwearing formula is specially formulated with anti-aging technology, as well as vitamins and minerals to keep lips soft, smooth, and kissable all day.

Wet n Wild Fergie Creme Lipstick
  • "The colors are georgous, the tubes are pretty, & it is all around a great product!" in 5 reviews
  • "I find they aren't as drying as other Wet n Wild lipsticks and the colors wears for a good long time on your lips!" in 5 reviews
Elinida S.
Norfolk, VA
I paired this lipstick with a dark brown liner and blended Blended it in and all my gosh they gave out the most smooth and pretty look like it had like a little orange tinge to it but not too bad to the point where I really didn't have to blend too much of the liner with the lipstick they kind of just went together if that make sense.
Emily C.
I bought this like a long time ago and still have it, it works fine its soft and smooth. Thought it would last a bit longer though. Easy to use. Quick on the go. I wouldn’t buy it again because the color didnt suit me. But its a cheap price. Im pretty sure I got this at the dollartree.
Mujer E.
This one I give it a 3 star I loved the color to it but it dried up on my lips and got like broken up. To wear it without cracking up I had to wear vasaline which did help! I mean don't get me wrong it's good but that's the only thing that happened! Just put some vasaline and there you go.
Rachel S.
This is a brand I’ve used since I was a little girl. Very affordable, and doesn’t disappoint. Is it as nice as higher brands like Urban Decay and MAC? Probably not. You pay for what you get. But for the price I think it’s amazing.
Laura D.
Wasn't too crazy over the lipstick because they don't last too long but for the price you really can't go wrong with rebuying it and needing to re apply if needed. The color was very pretty so I'd recommend if you are on a budget.
Adriana D.
Greenville, SC
I think this lipstick is really nice compared to other lipsticks that they’ve come out with and it was a good price it did last along time and it was very easy to apply and yes I would recommend other people to buy this product
Hope S.
This lipstick is just simply amazing and I have used it a million times it’s just perfect and long lasting. I’m one that bites my lips and the color still stays on it’s well past my expectations. I definitely recommend to others.
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
I’ve tried several different brands and colors of lipstick. I absolute have loved each one of the colors I’ve tried and the quality is pretty good. I don’t like that it stains but any dark colored lipstick will do this
Keira M.
I love red lipsticks & this doesn't disappoint. Ive always been a fan of wet n wild the packaging is nice, the colors are vibrant & it's affordable. You can find this at any drugstore & I recommend this to others!
Candelaria V.
If your looking for a long lasting lipstick at an affordable cost.. this is the one !! Lasts all day long ! And isn’t drying on the lips❤️ has amazing packaging! I do highly recommend since it’s very moisturizing
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Where have you found the best bargains on this
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
Do they sell this lipstick because I found the perfect color of red lipstick from them but can't find it anywhere. I dont know if the Fergie line had been discontinued or what but I would love to have some more of the lipstick.
Amandaceli S.
Do you think these lipsticks are way better than buying an expensive Mac lipstick ?
Rebecca M.
Omaha, NE
How moisturizing and long lasting is this lipstick.
Amber B.
Does the cap stay on good?