BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Impatience is a virtue. One coat dries in 60 seconds! These vivid, can’t-miss-`em nail colors come in a no wait formula and apply smooth for streak-free, even coverage. Specially-engineered ManiCurve™ Brush is designed with a flat rod for ideal liquid dispersion and a rounded bristle tip to hug nail curves for perfect application.

• Does this product actually sparkle when applied on your n...1 Answers
  • I just received a bunch of these as a gift and absolutely...7 Answers
  • It's this color bright? 4 Answers
wet n wild Fast Dry Nail Color
  • "Pretty fast drying, nice formula for the most part, long lasting with two coats and a top coat.... Great polish considering its price!" in 8 reviews
Katherine R.
Pittsburgh, PA
If you’re looking for a last minute mani that won’t smear, this is for you. You get a huge selection of colors and finishes for dirt cheap. Don’t expect this to be a long wearing polish, and if you’re going somewhere important don’t buy a dark color, a bright blue or a firetruck red because if you go in there with a q-tip and polish remover you will end up with stained fingers. Also, remember to use a bottom coat first or your nails will get stained with certain colors.
Emma R.
Frederick , MD
I like being these for my daughters. The color selection is wonderful and the price is great since it’s for my daughters who always want a different color all the time. The nail polish doesn’t last long though if you don’t use a primer and a top coat. But I think for children or teens who like to change their color all the time it’s great.
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
The white iridescent glitter shade from this range is my go-to nail polish for when I want a quick and easy coverup for my nails. When I don’t have the time to do a precise painting with color but I still want my nails to look nice I’ll swipe this on quickly and it looks great. It chips after a day or two but it’s super inexpensive and easy to apply.
🌙Aeyden🌸Maiden🌙 A.
Lake City
Absolutely love these. I have no patience when it comes to painting my nails and these really do dry pretty quick. I love the brush too makes for a quick paint job as well. I love the bright spring colors. I have these beautiful bright blue that love wearing on my toes all throughout spring and summer.
Gina V.
Terre Haute
This is honestly not a bad nail polish for the price! It's great if you want to stock up on several colors that you want, and don't want to break the bank. They go on well, they dry relatively fast, and if you put on a top coat, they will stay on for a decent amount of time.
Heidi S.
Prescott
Cheep and easy to use, it was fast drying and the colors are very vibrant, I think it works just as good as the pricier brands, this was the first time I’ve used, but will be buying and using again.
Hannah S.
Williamson, GA
I own almost every color in this line. It dries super quick and they have any color you can think of. The neon colors are a little light, you have to keep adding coats to get the color you want but it's not a big deal. The price is cheap and you can find them at any store.
Veronica R.
Gainesville , FL
Wet n wild is cheap, which is not always a bad thing (they make some great makeup), but for nail polish, it is. The nail polishes lack shine and chip too easily. I would only recommend this product if you are looking for a color to wear for just a night or two.
Deborah J.
Great short term nail polish. It will chip within about 2 days but the colors are great and if you have a date, these are quick to dry and completely cover your nail without putting a ton of polish on your nails. Vibrant colors make them fun too. Great price!
Erin S.
This polish is durable, and dried true to color. It glides on smoothly, and is pretty intensely pigmented. It’s available everywhere, and is very affordable. It doesn’t have the staying power of pricier brands, but for what it costs, it’s a good value.
Beth P.
Milwaukee, WI
What is your favorite color from the WnW fastdry line?
Mandee M.
I just received a bunch of these as a gift and absolutely love them, but can't seem to find them anywhere. Where can you buy these?
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Which shade of wet n wild Fast Dry Nail Color should I paint my nails? Basic Beach (L) or Navy Intelligence (R)?
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
It's this color bright?
Katie S.
Absolutely the best nail polish in the world