Wet n Wild Fast Dry Nail Color C233C How I Met Your Magenta

nail color

One coat dries in 60 seconds; Applies smooth for streak-free, even coverage; ManiCurve Brush is designed with a flat rod for ideal liquid dispersion and a rounded bristle tip to hug nail curves for perfect application; Vivid colors; No wait formula

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet n Wild Fast Dry Nail Color C233C How I Met Your Magenta!
Keystone Hgts, FL
Love how fast this dries. I wish I could find more colors I have a few and they are my go to polish because I’m impatient about my nails drying. I find it does chip a little faster than other polishes but not too bad.
Greenville, NC
This nail polish dries quickly so it’s good if you need to paint your toes but also have to run out the door in 30 minutes. The issue is it will chip rather quickly. I suppose in the price range that is what is to be expected though.